rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player or Poseur: Taco Bell "Pimpin'"

Guy goes out with three chicks to Taco Bell with candles and all...Player or Poseur?

[Image: 8yt6o2.jpg]

As long as he didnt pay for their appetisers, hes a player even if he didnt get the bang/s.

Rumor is that's a Porsche. I don't know 'em well enough to tell.

[Image: RVoWxmq.jpg]

Let's see, shit food but with fancy candles that make it all ironic and cool. Girls he obviously didn't bang. The vast majority of guys who roll with groups of girls are not banging any of them. But the unwashed masses think he is "boss" because they equate mere proximity to girls to banging them, which is the only things that matters. Car is irrelevant.

Conclusion: gay

I want to give credit for some next-level skittles man game here, but I'm betting it's just that his date's friends couldn't get dates. No 4 way after those delicious tacos, just a hug and an early goodnight.

That definitely is a Porsche.

They're all just friends, even if he had a date, they didn't bang.

The girls are just loving the attention they're getting.

1st Pic, look at how far she's sitting from him.

My gaydar is detecting something here.

P.S. Little Dark would have had 30 girls take him out to Morton's Steakhouse, then bang every one of them, at the same time.

I once dated a young girl that knew some rich man's kid, who was always footing the bill for her.

She freaked out about getting pregnant once. Her solution was to get the rich kid to take care of her and my baby if she got knocked up. I was taken aback at first, as I hadn't heard of alphafux betabux yet.

This kid reminds me of that chump.

This kid has no idea what he is doing. Reminds me of this meme

[Image: xVyoSl.jpg]

I remember Heartiste writing about the guy, but can't find the link.

He is good-looking enough and the Porsche may be his dad's, so money recognized.

The girl in front of him is taller than him - she also sits next to him in the Porsche. Very unlikely that he banged any of them.

Besides - why did the 3 girls not have any dates? The Beta Bucks are recognized, but what would be the reason for an Alpha to go on a prom ball with 3 chicks? Well - obviously the only reason would be for him to bang them all or at least 2 of them.

Otherwise it would just ruin chances to fuck even one of them. Unless one girl is already looking for her Beta Bucks at age 16-18, it's friend-zone for that guy.

It also reminded me that I went to 2 high school proms in my youth. The last one was when I was 26 and dated my 18 year old girlfriend. I told her to skip the panties and fucked her in the car in the woods later on - if only I had known Game back then - heh.

The Coach wristlet the girl in white has tells me she's of lower socioeconomic status than the dude -- assuming the Porsche is his, probably dad's.

A richer girl would be rocking a higher-end accessory from Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, etc. At this point Coach is on the lower-end, having been firmly supplanted by Michael Kors and Tory Burch which supply higher-end products at fairly middle-class prices.

How did you guys find my picture? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Those are Versace glasses on the table at Taco Bell, you can see the Greek Key Design around the rims, I know because I have them.

I dunno man. Rich kids like his sometimes get high school pussy despite any lack of game. He's definitely in a porsche. Sometimes girls will cling to guys like him because he can offer a boost to their socioeconomic status just from coming from good stock.

Just because she got a coach wallet means nothing. If they are all neighborhood kids with 300k+ houses, they are in the same level and many stick with their own.

If I had millions I wouldn't let my daughter rock a super expensive handbag or wallet either. One, because kids lose shit. Two, that's how people get robbed, especially women. A few months ago a Chinese woman in Houston got robbed at her house in the driveway. The thieves said they saw her purse and followed her home.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Game recognized.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

TEAM VASECTOMY

Quote: (02-09-2015 04:31 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Just because she got a coach wallet means nothing.

It definitely does, those accessories are status symbols. I've been with enough "fly girls" to know their mindset on that. Hell, I live somewhere where everyone's trying to show you how "rich" they are.

Luxury fashion brands convey an image; Coach isn't high-end luxury.

As far as the dude goes, he drove them there in a Porsche, put candles on the table and had their drinks served in Versace glasses, think about that for a second.

This is a rich boy showing his status to some middle-class, girl-next-door looking level chicks, the type of chicks who shop at Coach, whose mothers shop at Coach.

Michael Kors is heading downhill as well because it's become too ubiquitous. Really rich people wear brands you've never even heard of, and that do not have visible logos. In fact, visible logos are a sure sign of low class (this is flipped 180 degrees in 3rd world countries). Aside from this, I bet if the cutie in the front came to his room and dropped her dress to stand before him in all her youthful glory, Timmy would have an asthma attack and OD on his inhaler. He has zero sexual energy.

My friends and I used to run "rich boy" game on lower class girls back when we were teenagers.

The only difference was, after picking them up in expensive cars, we'd take them back to one of our houses with a pool, a bootfull of booze and a safe full of drugs.

God damn those days were good...and I can't remember most of them.

Quote: (02-09-2015 02:56 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Guy goes out with three chicks to Taco Bell with candles and all...Player or Poseur?

[Image: 8yt6o2.jpg]

Boss pose.

His date is taller than him, cute, nice long hair. If he had a smirk I'd be sure he was a player. Verdict: On the fence, leaning towards player. I know plenty who in high school were not as good looking as that kid with way less money/car and still managed to get laid, so I think it's likely he did.

Although, to add support for the pouser side, in the age of social media this could all just be him supporting the girls' attention whoring or just attention whoring himself.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (02-09-2015 04:40 PM)jariel Wrote:  

As far as the dude goes, he drove them there in a Porsche, put candles on the table and had their drinks served in Versace glasses, think about that for a second.

This is a rich boy showing his status to some middle-class, girl-next-door looking level chicks, the type of chicks who shop at Coach, whose mothers shop at Coach.

To be honest that kind of wealth-posing in the middle of a Taco Bell with some less well-off girls is strange and kind of moronic. I don't know what his reasons were for this and how stupid the comments are who say that women don't need much to "feel classy." I mean they were driven in a Porsche and are drinking of glasses which are 200-500$. So he brings in silverware for 1000-2000$ in order to have a 10-20$ meal.

This is frankly just bizarre and if it was meant to be an understatement then it's a stupid one. But - who cares - he is young and does what he can.

Quote: (02-09-2015 06:08 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Although, to add support for the pouser side, in the age of social media this could all just be him supporting the girls' attention whoring or just attention whoring himself.

That's exactly what I'm thinking, social media attention whoring in attempt to go viral.

Quote: (02-09-2015 05:07 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Michael Kors is heading downhill as well because it's become too ubiquitous. Really rich people wear brands you've never even heard of, and that do not have visible logos. In fact, visible logos are a sure sign of low class (this is flipped 180 degrees in 3rd world countries).

There's some truth in that statement, and some that isn't.

[Image: Cristiano-Ronaldo-guccil.jpg]

Ronaldo's been running Gucci game for years. That's a Gucci Bomber jacket, belt, and shoes in one outfit.

It doesn't look too crazy because all three pieces don't have the GG imprimé design all over them. Also he doesn't try to pull some ghetto poser shit like rock those Gucci shoes with a Hermès belt -- IMO that only works if the shoes are plain Gucci.

My personal philosophy on fashion is no big logos on clothes, but accessories can be a little more flashy. To me it's only a Coach bag if you can see the signature C design, or the Louis V monogram or Damier design, the Gucci GG imprimé design, the Fendi pattern, Burberry nova check plaid design, etc. The girls call it "showstopping".

For example, if you were walking around in a fully solid color outfit, no logos, like the one above, and had a Gucci backpack with the GG imprimé all over it or a Louis Vuitton Damier messenger bag over your arm, you'd be noticeably dope.

Some logos are classic and thus are acceptable if visible, but small, like the Ralph Lauren Polo logo, Lacoste crocodile logo, etc.

In terms of rich people wearing shit you've never heard of, that is on point, but that's more to fancy outings, like award shows, galas, etc. not everyday casual wear.

Quote: (02-09-2015 06:33 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2015 05:07 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Michael Kors is heading downhill as well because it's become too ubiquitous. Really rich people wear brands you've never even heard of, and that do not have visible logos. In fact, visible logos are a sure sign of low class (this is flipped 180 degrees in 3rd world countries).

There's some truth in that statement, and some that isn't.

[Image: Cristiano-Ronaldo-guccil.jpg]

Ronaldo's been running Gucci game for years. That's a Gucci Bomber jacket, belt, and shoes in one outfit.

It doesn't look too crazy because all three pieces don't have the GG imprimé design all over them. Also he doesn't try to pull some ghetto poser shit like rock those Gucci shoes with a Hermès belt -- IMO that only works if the shoes are plain Gucci.

My personal philosophy on that is no big logos on clothes, but accessories can be a little more flashy.

For example, if you were walking around in a fully solid color outfit, no logos, and a Gucci backpack with the GG imprimé all over it or a Louis Vuitton Damier messenger bag over your arm, you'd be noticeably dope.

Some logos are classic and thus are acceptable if visible, but small, like the Ralph Lauren Polo logo, Lacoste crocodile logo, etc.

In terms of rich people wearing shit you've never heard of, that is on point, but that's more to fancy outings, like award shows, galas, etc. not everyday casual wear.

Will agree, the less logos the better. A simple brand icon like you said polo is money.

I've worked in the clothing industry for over a decade (now it's a part time weekend hobby).

I've noticed the more expensive a brand of clothing is, the less it has on it.

I've always kept things conservative and plain when it comes to fashion, it's anyone's guess if I'm wearing brand or generic items.

The only thing I invest in is a nice watch and some clean kicks.

Borrowing your dads car and the glasses out of the dining room don't make you a player, is he going to bang all 3 girls? No..... is he even going to bang the girl he went with, probably not.

This kid probably dropped her off, she texted a football stud cause she was "bored", he met up with her and railed the shit out of her.

How is this game?! This is equivalent to renting a limo and getting a bottle At the club with girls you brought from your safe social circle.... we used to take girls to the restroom abd under bleachers in high school

This kind of reminds me of "Drake game" from an old GQ interview:

Quote:Quote:

Spritzer in hand, he spreads himself out on the couch and acknowledges that, yes, he had a spell there when he was fucking tons of girls&but that just wasn't right for him: "There's just a time where it was like, just getting pussy. Where I was in that sort of 'I'm young, I'm going to disconnect from my emotions and just do what everyone else tells me I should do and just be a rapper and have my fun.' And for me as a person, it just doesn't work. I just need something else. The seconds after a man reaches climax, that's like the realest moment of your life. If I don't want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there's something wrong."

The fire starts to die out, Sixteen Candles comes to an end, and I ask if I can see his closet—after all, he designed his own $5,000 arctic-fox-fur, gold-hardware bomber jacket. We wander into the house, a woody manor. Drake enters some numbers into a keypad on a bookshelf and—presto!—it swings open into his massive, paisley swathed sleeping chamber, complete with a California king bed, for which he must purchase custom sheets.

When I ask about the strange square above the bed, he grabs a remote, and a projection system emerges from the ceiling. Neato, I say.

"Would I have you already?" he asks. "Are you sleeping with me?"

Time to go!

It's a hypothetical question (I think), but Drake, being Drake, still wants an answer: "We had wine and dinner by the pool, I brought you inside, I brought the projector down; are you or are you not sleeping with me?"