rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Africa: the best places

Ok so I start this new topic for people who are interested in Africa like myself.

I really like SEA but i'm sure there are also good places in Africa that are cheap, where one can live a cheap luxury life with lots of hot and beautiful woman. I'm interested in french & english speaking countries.

I have Ethiopia in my radar but i'm not sure if it's the best place because I read there are many beggars, and I really hate beggars.

I was always led to beleive that most of Africa had quite a high cost of living but I haven't been so would be good to hear from a few on here who have and could maybe even give us an idea of costs.

I can imagin western food and luxury items will be expensive but i'm sure they have their own cheap stuff too

Quote: (05-08-2011 09:21 AM)Tommy Wrote:  

Ok so I start this new topic for people who are interested in Africa like myself.

I really like SEA but i'm sure there are also good places in Africa that are cheap, where one can live a cheap luxury life with lots of hot and beautiful woman. I'm interested in french & english speaking countries.

I have Ethiopia in my radar but i'm not sure if it's the best place because I read there are many beggars, and I really hate beggars.

Yes there are beggars as in all of the 3rd world countries i've been in. The mistake people make is saying "no" to them I look at them stern and turn my head. When you speak they use that as a catalyst to keep asking until you give in.

Quote: (05-08-2011 09:29 AM)Tommy Wrote:  

I can imagin western food and luxury items will be expensive but i'm sure they have their own cheap stuff too

Not too much, it depends on the restaurant and the country in Africa tho. However, all "luxury" hotels are relatively expensive

Quote: (05-08-2011 09:27 AM)Gringo Wrote:  

I was always led to beleive that most of Africa had quite a high cost of living but I haven't been so would be good to hear from a few on here who have and could maybe even give us an idea of costs.

Do you have a certain place in Africa in mind? The price will vary depending on country.

It's cheaper to live Ethiopia or Kenya than say South Africa

Quote: (05-08-2011 10:07 AM)Imthattypeofguy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2011 09:21 AM)Tommy Wrote:  

Yes there are beggars as in all of the 3rd world countries i've been in. The mistake people make is saying "no" to them I look at them stern and turn my head. When you speak they use that as a catalyst to keep asking until you give in.

Exactly or just make an explicit "NO" gesture for everybody to see, don't talk to them except if you want a conversation. You can also give them a little change, many local people give them too.

Yet it's true that beggars spoil the fun of a vacation (it sounds really stupid and obnoxious to say but it's true...).

It reminds me of Ethiopia. On my second day there I took the number of a solid HB10 on the street, she was very nervous and didn't want to talk long... In a few minutes there were like 6 beggars, children, teenagers and adults around me trying to cut my conversation and cockblock me [Image: dodgy.gif] I think the whole street was watching me by that time... talk about social pressure...

I shut the beggars up calmly and took the number but couldn't talk long enough to the girl and I never was able to actually meet her after that. In a month in Ethiopia, I have never seen anywhere else such a beautiful girl.

Beggars are a pain in the ass for street pickup.

Well if there really are beggars everywhere and people are constantly trying to ripoff foreigners then I might not be interested but if it's controlable then I will probably like it. So on my list: Ehtiopia, Madagascar (because the girls are a mix of african, indian & asian) and...? [Image: smile.gif]

This website gives a general overview of the different areas of Africa (and everywhere else in the world):

http://www.travelindependent.info/africa-east.htm

My chick friend is a lesbian and volunteered in Africa for almost 2 years I believe. I think she was in Zambia and had another friend who volunteered in Kenya. She's been recommending Africa to me for a while. Here's an excerpt from one of our emails:

Her:
You would love Africa the most of any of these places. I promise. It is so cheap once you get there... and you would be a GOD there.

Me: Blah blah

Her:
If you go to the right places where they don't has many white peoples, yes, you will be a GOD. And you will get many hot African babes to love you long time. Oh, and did I mention that living on the banks of Lake Malawi is paradise? Well, it is. And that's that.

I've heard Nairobi has the best night life and Mombasa is the best place to be for tourists..Plus Kenya is the hub for visa lottery winners shipping out to America or Europe. There plenty of Ethiopians , Somalis in the city. The city thats not talk about much with beautiful mixed race is Angola

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

One of my best friends in my town, who also happens to have quite a bit of international travel experience, his sister recently moved to Ethiopia to work for the state department, so he is really down to go to Ethiopia. The country has never been on the top of my list of places to travel to, but since he wants to go within the next year or two, I think it might get moved to the top, ahead of Europe and S. America.

I wouldn't consider it a flagging trip, and honestly doubt I would pull over there, but I do think Ethiopian women can be pretty fine and would be down to smash one given the opportunity. I really want to see the the rock churches of Lalibela which are amazing and some of the oldest if not the oldest actively used churches in the world. Ethiopia is supposed to be a really spiritual and mystical place, so I think that may be more of where my head will be at, as opposed to going out clubbing and trying to pick up chicks.

I know some people here have been there, though not sure if any active members, I am mostly wondering what the level of English spoken there is, because for sure langauge barriers can for sure be a pain in the ass. Also, I know it's a really poor country, so I am wondering what the level of sanitation and risk of getting sick are, plus whether you got to watch your back, or whether it's really safe?

If you are used to Africa, Ethiopia is safe. If you are not be very careful and don't trust anyone [Image: smile.gif]

Here is a story about foreigners that almost got beaten up in a night club:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Afr...G-C-1.html

Quote: (03-08-2013 03:46 PM)kavakid Wrote:  

My chick friend is a lesbian and volunteered in Africa for almost 2 years I believe. I think she was in Zambia and had another friend who volunteered in Kenya. She's been recommending Africa to me for a while. Here's an excerpt from one of our emails:

Her:
You would love Africa the most of any of these places. I promise. It is so cheap once you get there... and you would be a GOD there.

Me: Blah blah

Her:
If you go to the right places where they don't has many white peoples, yes, you will be a GOD. And you will get many hot African babes to love you long time. Oh, and did I mention that living on the banks of Lake Malawi is paradise? Well, it is. And that's that.

Your SWPL friend is taking the piss. The women of Southern Africa look nothing like Black Americans or Jamaicans so unless you are used to their 'look' I wouldn't go there for women.

Ppl forget how different people look in Africa.

The people you think of as 'blacks' are actually the descendants of slaves from Nigeria, Ghana and civ.

Southern Africans tend to be short and different looking.

Zambia is safe by African standards and the commodity boom attracted a lot of foreigners. They have a great government too, so good for business but not for chicks imho

I hear Ghana is a good spot. I know tons of chicks here who've been there and all sing it praises.

I'm curious about the nightlife in Accra.

Kenya is another spot that has been touted as solid. Great nightlife, supposedly some of the dopest reggae clubs in Eastern Africa.

I'd like to hear someone's experiences in the region.

Ghana is a good place for girls compared to the rest of Africa. The country is fairly developed and people are rather decent and honest. If you take a hotel in the "colonial" center, you can walk around and day game hundreds of chicks. There are also good hotels where you can pay to use the swimming pools. The main beach (Labadi if I remember well) is quite chaotic and full of hustlers and thieves

Quote: (03-09-2013 05:07 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Ghana is a good place for girls compared to the rest of Africa. The country is fairly developed and people are rather decent and honest. If you take a hotel in the "colonial" center, you can walk around and day game hundreds of chicks. There are also good hotels where you can pay to use the swimming pools. The main beach (Labadi if I remember well) is quite chaotic and full of hustlers and thieves

Is Accra safe at night? Do you have any experience with clubs/bars?

I have an uncle in Ghana and a buddy of mine moved to Kenya. They are on my sightline in the very near future.

I've heard Ghana is very cool. It's like the Canada of Africa and Nigeria is like the US of Africa.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Yes Ghana is very safe by African standards, not Sweden but not somewhere you should be terrified

Unfortunately Ghanaian women are v average. Nice bodies but average faces

The women of SW Nigeria/ Southern Mali and CIV are the beautiful ones, however these are all dangerous.

Have no knowledge of Togo, Guinea, etc.

The Westlands area of Nairobi is pretty good for nightlife, its been awhile since I've been back, but my cuz there says its still going strong.

What type of bankroll are we looking at for Ghana? Is it Accra specific?

Moma - what's the Lagos nightlife like? Are there better places than Lagos for nightlife in Nigeria? Calabar/Abuja etc?

What's Nigerian bankroll requirement?

What time of the year is best to visit?

iWin - what's the Nairobi bankroll requirement?

Quote: (03-10-2013 12:35 PM)Kentucky Wrote:  

Yes Ghana is very safe by African standards, not Sweden but not somewhere you should be terrified
Unfortunately Ghanaian women are v average. Nice bodies but average faces

My experience too

Quote: (03-10-2013 12:35 PM)Kentucky Wrote:  

The women of Southern Mali and CIV are the beautiful ones, however these are all dangerous.

I don't agree with that. The women of Ghana, Côte d'Ivoire, Mali, Togo, Bénin, Nigeria, Niger and BF are very similar (these countries are very close to each other). In these countries, the most beautiful women are from the Fulani (Peul) ethnic group (and the Tuaregs) who have great bodies and more delicate Caucasian facial features. They are supposed to originate from East Africa (and North Africa).

And that's in Ethiopia and Somalia that you will find the most beautiful African women (the bodies are sometimes not as great as Sub-Saharan African girls though, but you can find beautiful faces + beautiful bodies).

Kenya is good too because it has a mix of Ethnic groups including Somali tribes. Mombasa has a good nightlife (yet you will mainly meet pros and semi-pros). In Nairobi you will have more middle class choice but it is an extremely dangerous town (like Lagos). Ten times worse than Accra

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:57 AM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2013 05:07 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Is Accra safe at night? Do you have any experience with clubs/bars?

Yes if you take taxis at night, it is quite safe and you have cool clubs and bars. The only problem is that most girl are pros and semi-pros at night but you can find middle class clubs too.

As said above, Ghana women have very nice bodies but not very pretty faces (like all West Africa)

Anyone been to Madagascar or have intel on it? I'm planning on hitting up East Africa in the next year or so and would like to make Madagascar part of that trip, along with Reunion Island, I'm thinking Madagascar has poosy paradise potential, for me anyway.

Madagascar interests me the most because of the ethnic mix, if you do a search of dating sites like Tagged or Badoo, you'll see that they're a lot different than mainland Africans, immigrants from India, SE Asia, Arabia and Europe made it an interesting melting pot. There's some Malagasy who look straight up SE Asian, while others look black African and there's tons in the middle, its the land of Blasians.

Also, it has the lowest AIDs rate in all of Africa (at 0.10%, its a third of Canadas), as a former French colony many people there speak French and its poor as fuck, so should be cheap.

The only problem is getting there, very expensive.

Anyway, if any of you guys have any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

I can't attest to how the girls look in any part of Africa. I just know that my lesbo friend is very honest about female looks, the girls she says are hot are hot and the ugly butches are butches. I remember her telling me that a male volunteer over there had unprotected sex with a prostitute over there and they gave him preemptive AIDS treatment to knock it out. He was like "but she looked like Beyonce! I had to do it!" Of course its possible the pro was from another part of Africa...