rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to break down genuine conservative attitude in non-american Latinas?

My friends,

I recently moved to central Mexico from California (LA area) to soak up the culture and perfect my Spanish, which is very very basic at the moment. I love it already, but I have a few questions for those of you who have experience with Latinas NOT raised in the US.

I am approaching like a mad man, and being opened just as much seeing how I am white w blonde hair blue eyes in a sea of brown on brown. It is almost like shooting fish in a barrel; however, most of these girls are ACTUALLY innocent, if not outright virgins still.

The first night I landed I got my Korean flag (that was my first Asian!) at the hostel I’m posted up in. The first night going out (Thurs) I K-closed 3 Mexicans and number closed 10 more. Out of all of that, I MIGHT get one bang from one who is a bit more liberal, but what is hard for me is this 40 yr old virgin attitude these girls have.

They are sweethearts and not one of them is below an 8, but what I am not accustomed to is their GENUINE INNOCENCE. In the states I rather enjoy breaking down bitch shields and normal, run of the mill American girl game, (or lack thereof) but these girls down here aren’t playing games. They are truly interested in me, and show it, which is a nice change from America, but sex is like some foreign thing to them.

For those who know what I am talking about, I would love to hear how you go from charming the shit out of them, which I have locked down, to breaking down their conservative attitude. I am assuming SNL are rarer here, but still I want these girls to be able to enjoy my big white wiener.

Basically, I am so used to destroying American girl game, that I don’t really know how to game a girl who isn’t gamming.

Also come down and visit me.

Could beta provider game be applicable here?

I'm a little hesitant to recommend it given your reports of the genuine innocence of these girls, though.

Could you consider simply selecting the most favorable of your plentiful prospects and actually building something with her? I know the notion is antithetical to the motives of a young player but if these girls are truly as nice/innocent(no games or bitch shields) and hot(8s or above) as you say they are, maybe locking one up and breaking her in over time(teaching her all your favorite tricks) would be worth it.

Addendum: And, as Gmanifesto just stated, you might not have any other options/magic pills to use on these conservative girls.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

"I recently moved to central Mexico"

Donde?

" The first night going out (Thurs) I K-closed 3 Mexicans and number closed 10 more. Out of all of that, I MIGHT get one bang"

I would say those numbers are pretty par for the course in America. So I would think they would actually be pretty decent in Mexico.

"I would love to hear how you go from charming the shit out of them, which I have locked down, to breaking down their conservative attitude."

It's like mountain climbing, you have to put your time in.

I don't think there is any magic pill. (Except maybe Extascy.)

You just have to date them and keep on trying to close. Get denied and try to close again. And again. And again.

Until it happens.

That is what I do anyway.

If anyone has a "system" to swooping "good" latinas from good families with a quickness, sign me up for a bootcamp.

And give me the wire instructions for your bank, I will send you $100,000.

Having dealt with what you're aptly terming the "genuine innocence" of some Mexican girls, I'd say the only way I've ever succeeded at it is to do all of the below:

1. Wear it down, as G has pointed out, over time. For this reason, it's best to have several going at any given time, since your investments will "mature" at different rates. You can drop the ones that aren't going to bear ever fruit, but be sure to give them a lot more time than you might have given your American harvests.

2. Subtly telegraph some level of commitment. Be vague, but imply that she might be able to snare you. This might involve little beta gift-giving and traditionally "sweet" things to reward intimacy (a BJ for instance) that you wouldn't be caught dead doing North of the border.

3. Build your intimacy gradually. The time table is way different with these girls than your typical American Bar Slut. This is good for you, because it means a higher-quality girl, generally speaking. Unfortunately, it also means it takes longer to get to the next level--and each level has a rest period. You may have to have a couple of "dates" where all you do it finger her; then a couple more where all you get is a blow job; and so on. It's a pain, but you can do it on the cheap (a Coca-Cola and a "walk" in the park).

4. Be kind. These types of girls are a dying breed around the world. If I'm taking something of genuine value from them, I try to give them something in return (i.e., quality time). While you should definitely have several girls going at the same time, be good to your bitches.

5. Be comfortable with some clinginess, but know how to deal with it. These girls might think of you as their boyfriend from pretty much jump street. Don't freak out like you might in the States. Just play it cool and have enjoy the sweetness and vulnerability that they will offer you as a result. Don't let them insert themselves into your daily life, but service the "relationship" in regular-enough intervals to keep making progress toward the bang. Keep your "novias" sorted out and separate. Don't ever refer to them by name unless you want to, sooner or later, accidentally say Marisol when you meant to say Maricela. A lot of those Mexican-girl names sound alike.

6. Be more religious and "moral" than them. Beat them at their own Catholic-guilt game, but allow yourself to be "tempted." The flesh is weak, and let that be your excuse for your constant and irresistible seductive advances and attempts. She will love you for it and will reluctantly, though steadily, go down the road to perdition with you. These girls have a dirty little underbelly that only expresses itself when the other person is in on the "naughtiness" and also has "something to lose."

That last one is probably the most important. Striking just the right tone takes some practice. This is similar to old-school church game that cats I knew used to work, to devastating effects. A lot of the time, these guys were landing nice girls from very traditional families like the ones you're probably dealing with.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Where u at Sylo?

Oops Tut I think Im falling for you now instead. I was only doing a fraction of that, like most of my game was 1, and 4. I know what you mean about doing things I normally would not do in the states. Now everytime I see my next target, I get 10 pesos, buy a rose or two, hand them to her, and its that easy. I am being a bit impatient seeing how these girls are 100% better in every way than American ones and Im dying to pound them.

Apreciate the feed back. I am in Guanajuato, Guanajuato. Any of you guys living in MX?

G-man, send me that 100K, Ill tell you whatever you want to hear.

I've dealt with these so called "innocent" latinas. I once even had one say "jesus loves you" as the very first comment to me. She even had a picture of Jesus Christ as a screensaver on her cell phone!! So, you know you cannot possibly get anymore intense than that!

I had her screaming fuck me, fuck me within 1 week. True, it is very rare to get these conservative girls in bed for a ONS or SNL, but you have to be a persistent son of a bitch....and yes, pour out the beta provider game.

I had a very extreme situation in which this girl was trying to convince me to Love jesus, while I am trying to convince her to love pre-marital sex.

So, here is the key, and the secret to get her panties on your bedroom floor:

MEET HER MOTHER!!!!!!!!

That's right. Once I charmed her mother......it was like taking candy from a 2 year old. Her mothers approval of you as a "boyfriend" is paramount to sealing the deal quickly. The very next day I met her mother....she felt a lot more relaxed and comfortable with me....and the panties came down like "magic" with little resistance. she would even call her mother at night to her she was with me...and her mother was like "oh, OK, you are with Mixx....ok have fun"....I could not believe the difference in attitude from her and the power mothers have over their daughters love affairs.

careful however, meeting her mother is like saying "marry me"...and yo better be sure you are on the next flight out or she will hunt you down like a US Marshall!!

PM me for wire-transfer instructions to my Cayman Islands account.

Mixx

[quote='MiXX' pid='56256' dateline='1304871486']

MEET HER MOTHER!!!!!!!!

<-----EPIPHANY!!! How did you bring it up? Flat out say you want to meet her mother or maybe ask general questions about her family?

Make sure you're always escalating.

Like date 2 cannot just be makeout and that's it. If you've already made out, you need to progress to something different. Then each time you see her, you're 1 step closer. Obviously if she's the kinda girl who will stop you from taking off her clothes, you gotta turn her on first. Neck/ear shit often does the trick when girls try to stop your hands from wandering

One problem I've seen with this is that girls will go cold at some point. They realize each time they see you they're getting closer to sex, but want that commitment first. If you set up a date and the girl is cold on you, be cold back.

Normal latino dudes will be all over a girl trying to kiss her as she turns her head away and shit. She'll be expecting that, but hold out at first and let that tension build up. If you build up enough tension while not giving her the physical validation she wants, that shit can explode (in a good way) at the end of a date.

However, when I talk about conservative girls I DON'T mean girls who make out with people they meet in bars. I'm thinking more girls who don't even go out to bars, hardly drink etc.

If you meet a girl in a bar and makeout with her that night it should NOT be hard to fuck her after 2 or 3 times together

Quote: (05-08-2011 01:06 PM)sylo Wrote:  

[quote='MiXX' pid='56256' dateline='1304871486']

MEET HER MOTHER!!!!!!!!

<-----EPIPHANY!!! How did you bring it up? Flat out say you want to meet her mother or maybe ask general questions about her family?

How to meet a traditional woman's mother

Ask her that you want to make a mexican meal. If she knows how to make the one you ask, keep asking about another one. Until she says:
"I'm not good at that but my mum knows how to make it"

Once she says that, ask if you can meet her mother so that you can learn how to do it properly.

Then you are in. A good way to bond with a traditional woman (in a BETA fashion, I guess) is through the kitchen. Mexican cuisine or mexican home remedy for a cough, the flu or some other ailment.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-08-2011 12:36 AM)sylo Wrote:  

Oops Tut I think Im falling for you now instead.

LOL. See how effective it is.

Quote: (05-09-2011 09:50 AM)Moma Wrote:  

How to meet a traditional woman's mother

Ask her that you want to make a mexican meal. If she knows how to make the one you ask, keep asking about another one. Until she says:
"I'm not good at that but my mum knows how to make it"

I agree 100% with: 1. the idea of meeting the mother; and 2. that the kitchen is a great way to create a meeting with her.

What a lot of guys don't realize is that gaming some of these traditional Latinas is a family affair. The mother is often the gate-keeper to the daughters in the family. The older daughters also control access to the younger sisters. This can make it harder to bang a younger sister in a family, by orders of magnitude, because each successive woman will cockblock you, by guilting and smothering your girl, behind-the-scenes. At the same time, the youngest sister will be the sluttiest of the group--just by virtue of being the farthest removed from the authority and discipline of the mother. The older daughter is difficult in another way: she drank most of the "traditional family" kool-aid. Avoid her, unless, that is, you want a good wife. At the same time, she's poised to rebel at some point. Shake her loose from the tree and you'll have some good fruit.

The mother controls your access, and all roads lead through the mom, whether you've met her or not. For you nerds out there, think of her as a proxy server. When your girl magically shows up at your "date," what you don't realize is that she already ran it through her mother and maybe three other sisters. This is why you MUST take the first opportunity you get to meet and neutralize the mother. Growing up, my brother--who used to game some scorching hot, "traditional" Latin girls--became an expert at gaming mothers. He was charming, sweet, well-mannered. He would deliberately call the "house phone," and when the mom would pick up, he would speak to her, usually in his best Spanish, for a good 5-7 minutes about the house and whatever. They loved him and practically threw their daughters at him. Even the dads respected him.

Develop. This. Skill. It will serve you well.

This thread is awesome.

Hey Dude, how long will you be down there for? I'm moving to Mexico City in August for school and won't know anyone.

Hey, where's my $$$$! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Castor I MOVED HERE son. Maybe 6 hr bus ride north of DF, so now you know someone when you land. (are you working down there?)

Mixx I cant wire from here yet, no acct established, hopefully you take cash.

Tut will you find yourself in MX anytime soon?

I am a mexican and i currently live in Mexico City (so i apologize if my english is not very good), but i've traveled fair enough to compare the situation here with other parts of the world. So here is my personal view of the situation here.

Guanajuato (Gto. for short) is one of the top 3 most conservative states in Mexico, so it is actually not a surprise to read the trouble with having access to these girls pussies. The people in there are very prudish towards any kind of sexual agenda. That being said, i would not say is impossible to bang these girls it's just harder or different (they truly want to get married and take care of a provider husband). However, once you move to Mexico City (DF for short), which i would say is the most liberal city in Mexico (gay marriage as well as abortion is legal here, just to point out a couple of examples), you will notice that girls here are pretty liberal as well. It is not exactly the same as american or western girls, but definitely much more liberal (easier) than the guanajuato girls. Therefore, i would say that you can successfully pull out ONS or SNL with the girls here specially if you are a blond-blue-eyed guy with some american game. The middle and middle-upper class girls are more close to their american counterparts given the fact that they are more 'americanized' than girls outside the city.

The downside to this is that DF girls are not as hot as Gto girls. I mean there are hot girls in here and in more quantity than in Gto (DF population is 8.8 million compared to 160,000 in Gto.) but they are harder to find. It is hard to spot an 8 walking down the street but you can see plenty of them in clubs, bars, shopping malls, etc.

Finally MiXX advice is, as always, very accurate in this situation.

A ver, ¿dónde estás? El Centro de México es muy amplio, puede ser desde México, DF hasta Guanjuato(liberalismo hasta el más extremo conservadurismo), soy un estudioso de la cultura mexicana desde hace mucho tiempo por lo que puedo ayudarte bastante.

Tengo cuentas en Banorte, Banamex and Wells Fargo [Image: wink.gif]

Where are you? Central Mexico is a bit big, you could be on Mexico, DF or in Guanajuato(from liberalism to the most conservative state in the country), I know A LOT about mexican culture since ever so I could help you a lot.

I have account in Banorte, Banamex and Wells Fargo [Image: wink.gif]

Also, this thread is better in travel don't you think?

Sorry, I read the entire thread and I found that you are in Guanajuato, GTO. A small city full of conservatives. Take weekends trips to Leon or San Miguel de Allende(you can find my guide in the travel forum)

Mixx and Tuthmosis are EXPERTS, they seem like they have lived in Mexico or any latin country a lot of time.

Let's put everything together:

1.-There are more liberal girls out there, FIND THEM.
2.-If you like the panistas conservative girls, do everything that Mxix and Tuthmosis have written and BE A MASTER AT TEXT MESSAGING GAME, this fresas love fuckin' BBM or whatsapp.
3.-TRAVEL, Mexico DF, Guadalajara and all the beaches.

If you have any question just ask.

Quote: (05-09-2011 10:22 PM)sylo Wrote:  

Tut will you find yourself in MX anytime soon?

Probably not. My next destination is likely to be Canada or some countries in Eastern Europe. I've been eagle-eyeing those places for some time now. I'm also targeting parts of the Eastern seaboard (US). Unlike these other cats, I'm primarily a domestic player, but with a passport.

Quote: (05-10-2011 02:08 AM)bars Wrote:  

Mixx and Tuthmosis are EXPERTS, they seem like they have lived in Mexico or any latin country a lot of time.

I've definitely spent time in Latin America, but most of my knowledge comes from living in and around immigrant enclaves in US cities in the Southwest that lived pretty much as they did in the old country. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. In certain places, you can go an entire day without hearing a word of English.