rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet South America: 3 Months Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Cartag.

Data Sheet South America: 3 Months Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Cartag.

We were travelling for three months through what could be considered the most popular countries of South America and are currently at our last stop, Medellin. I could seriously write a medium-sized e-book about our experiences, so this post will just be a small window into what we witnessed.

My wing El Zumador and me are in quite different positions, so this makes for a really good case study. We stayed in the big cities for two weeks, so that makes four weeks time combined and a lot of reference data. In some places, we also met up with friends who really knew how the show was run in their town.

Dr Feelgood: 36, white, darker hair, brown eyes; maybe with a bit of imagination I might pass for a white Columbian; tall and consider myself good looking. Kind of in shape; more or less fluent Spanish skills; online game exclusively via LAcupid

El Zumador: 28, white, but with a light complexion, greenish/blue eyes; clearly recognizable as a gringo to chicks and potential muggers; in shape, good looking; at the beginning of the trip Spanish skills nearly non-existent, now basic Spanish; online game exclusively via Tinder

This was our schedule:

Nov 18 - Dec 2: Rio
Dec 2 - Dec 14: Buenos Aires
Dec 6 – Dec 8: Montevideo
Dec 9 – Dec 10: Iguazu
Dec 14 – Dec 16: Cusco
Dec 16 - Dec 30: Lima
Dec 30 - Jan 6: Bogota
Jan 6 - Feb 10: Medellin
Jan 21 – Jan 25: Cartagena

I don’t really like to give laycounts because it feels like lockerroom talk and because it doesn’t tell you much – on this trip, I have lost nearly all respect for bare numbers. To truly evaluate a laycount, you have to know three things: What did the chicks look like, how much effort did you invest and in which city did you pick them up. However, for reference and because you fuckers will ask anyway, I will give you stats.

This trip turned out to be mainly about online game, we got about 70% of our lays from online.

CONTENT:

1.SECURITY
2.LATINA GAME
3.DATES
4.CITIES ONE BY ONE

1. SECURITY

When we arrived in Rio, we shit our pants the first night. You read all of these horror stories on the internet and think all of SA is a slaughterhouse. The truth is, you just have to be smart and then you will likely be okay. Don’t walk through dangerous areas at night, avoid walking alone, keep as few belongings as possible on you.

During our whole stay in SA (so far), we only had one critical situation.

The taxis are a chapter on their own. There are a lot of stories about kidnapping and with transportation you should be smart too. This is the trick: When you flag down a taxi on the street, look at the labeling on its side – you want to find a company’s name there!

In Rio, taxis have blue stripes on the side that are either empty (avoid!) or filled with a company name. In Buenos Aires, it should have a company name on the back door. In Lima, look for taxis with the typical taxi pattern labeling and a company name.

Additionally, look at the drivers face and judge for yourself if he seems trustworthy. An old driver is always better than a younger one, because in worst case you will be able to overwhelm him easier. You can also (at least in Colombia) look if the taxi has an antenna – if it does, it should be a radio taxi. If it says „Radio Taxi“ anywhere, that’s a good thing.

Not only is the chance of something bad happening to you a lot lower with company taxis than with a driver who is working on his own – the company taxis will also rarely scam you by going in circles. In Rio, we had drivers without company labels almost always trying to rip us off, while a driver with a label only did it on one single occasion; company taxis were just great.

Now, Bogota is a whole different chapter – here, you should definitely order by Taxi App (“Easy Taxi” seems to be the best one) and flagging down a taxi on open street is dangerous, especially at night. Additionally, you can take a pic of the license plate before getting in and send it to someone or at least pretend that you do. This is absolutely common practice and nobody will bat an eyelid if you do that.

2. LATINA GAME

Now on to the fun part! Some good stuff about gaming Latinas has been written on this forum already, here is my experience – like always, this is subjective, so think for yourself and take it for what it‘s worth:

A. Forget Negs

Leave the negs at home, because women in SA don’t get them. More often than not, they will just be taken as an offense. Chicks in SA really take everything you say literally, you will very quickly notice this in your Whatsapp convos (btw, you absolutely have to get Whatsapp, most communications are run over it here, as text messages are often expensive): Any irony will be taken at face value and then you will have to explain. Sometimes even a „jejeje“ or a smiley aren’t enough to indicate that you are not serious.

I will say this though: I can have an edgy personality and I let that part of me out in SA as well – you just have to expect them not understanding it at first and then make sure they get it, because if they don’t, it will just be taken as an offense and interrupt the flow. I have the feeling that a little bit of edginess seems refreshing to Latin chicks, because it’s something they usually don’t encounter when flirting. BUT only if you know what you are doing and if you make sure they get it. For a beginner, it might be best to just forget irony altogether.

Instead of negs, once they are attracted, feel free to shower Latinas with compliments (again, use your own judgement to see when it gets too much); of course, especially compliments about non-looks qualities. Standard stuff. Their averseness to negs IMO stems from insecurity.

B. Be Very Discreet

Social circle is absolutely huge in SA and family is everything. As such, chicks are even more concerned about what other people think. As a consequence, they often hate making out in public. You can try and it might work if there is nobody she knows in sight – but if she resists, be very careful to push it and be aware that you are possibly making her very uncomfortable. An exception to this rule is Brazil, where chicks love to make out at any time and don’t give a fuck.

Help chicks out with logistics to facilitate discretion. Let them call their moms from your phone at 2:00 am after you have fucked them. Be very careful to communicate publicly what is going on.

C. Be Cariñoso

This somehow plays into point A, as in Latin America people have a warmer way of dealing with each other, at least on the surface. So give her compliments and some tenderness. Make sure she feels well at the late steps of the interaction, especially if she is younger and more insecure. Several chicks commented on how they loved that about me and how they hadn’t expected it from a gringo.

D. Comfort, Comfort, Comfort

As you can tune down the attraction game like negs, peacocking, pushes, gambits, takeaways, etc.., what’s left is comfort – and lots of it!

Of course, that‘s a fine line in case you are a beginner. But if you have some game, then just be yourself and follow the basic rules and if she is somehow attracted, just go all out with comfort and tell her about everything you are and ask her about everything she is. It’s the old rule that time is your friend and that if she is attracted you can sleep with her after spending X hours with her – it always applies, but works even more reliably with Latinas.

This style is how I tend to play it anyways: I go all out with my personality, but in my home town I don’t really push chicks as much as I should. So here this is actually an advantage for me.

E. Make Them Feel Special

In the more touristic cities like Rio or Medellin, it’s very important to give chicks the feeling that you are not after each and every girl but after them especially. Lie about other girls! I almost never lie to the chicks I’m gaming, but made an exception here, because I quickly realized that there is no way around it. I had extremely attracted chicks suddenly turn their backs on me in Brazil because I insinuated that they hadn’t been the only ones on that trip so far (they had asked, I mean we are all grown ups here...).

So tell them that it‘s about them only and make the experience that much more enjoyable for them. Tell girls why you are into them.

F. SNLs

SNLs are more difficult than in the Western world. This is because chicks don’t ever want to be seen as sluts, even less than in the West. You would probably have to get them alone/in isolation or under really special circumstances for them to go home with you. In Brazil, it’s even awkward for a girl to be seen out at a bar alone and waiting; that’s why one of my dates in Brasil had left when I was 15 minutes too late; that’s why in Lima I was standing at the meeting point and my dates seemed to show up out of nowhere – they had waited somewhere inside of a cafe to not be seen outside standing around alone.

Then again, I did so much online game in SA I haven’t done an overwhelming amount of nightgame – so take the SNLs obseravtion for what it’s worth.

Also, check out America’s great thread about gaming Latinas:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41530....ht=Latinas

G. Language

It’s better to speak the native language – however, IMO, you do not need it IF you have game. It’s the same like with looks, money, etc…: If you don’t have game, hell yeah, it matters a lot! If you do have game,you can get around not speaking the language. If you know how to deal with chicks, that trumps everything. Zumador did his Argentinian lay practically without conversation; if you want, I can ask him to elaborate about his, uhm, “style”.

Then again, knowing the language makes everything easier, if you are not precisely a very extroverted person. It’s another form of bonding as well.

H. Age Difference

You will find that age difference is a lot less of a deal in SA than in the Western World. I found that in my country, I can date down about 10 years without too many problems, and in SA it would be about 14 years.

In Colombia you can go even a little bit younger than in, say, Peru.

I. Disadvantages of Latinas

There has been much praise for Latinas on this forum, and rightfully so. However, the grass always seems greener on the other side and now for once let’s look at their disadvantages: Latin chicks are definitely more boring and have less to say than chicks where I come from. Of course, exceptions apply and I got to know some of them.

Latinas also oftentimes seem to be more insecure, which would explain the vast amount of plastic that is filling tits and asses in e.g. Brasil or Colombia.

3. DATES

So you hear everywhere that Latinas flake a lot. But let’s look at this for a moment from the other, the girl‘s perspective: For SA chicks, any date you schedule in advance is more seen as a floating possiblity, a non-binding option; non-binding for both parties, that is. They always expect you as well as themselves to confirm on the day of the date. So once she has confirmed on the same day, that should hopefully be binding (and sometimes there are also same-day flakes in Western countries). That’s in an ideal world, a world without especially Rio and Medellin… But in any case, without a same-day confirmation, it’s always just a suggestion.

So what should you do? Double, triple and quadruple book, of course. But don’t book all of your dates for the same time slot; instead, do, say 16:00, 18:00 and 21:00. Now probably at least one of them will flake, mabe two or even all three, depending on the country. If the middle one flakes, you have enough time for both of the other two. If the first or the last one flakes you try to reschedule for at least one hour so you have enough time for both dates, even in case should you fuck both. In the rare case that all three want to meet you, you probably have to flake one of them. So scheduling the one you like least in the middle might be a good idea.

With this system, you will also have to flake a lot of girls yourself. Don’t be afraid to do that, because here is the big counter-intuitive secret: Girls love being flaked on! They need a man who doesn’t put them on a pedestal and they like it when you don’t give a fuck. Never did I have a girl I flaked on getting really pissed or not replying anymore. In fact, it seemed to raise the attraction.

Of course, this construction is very theoretical and every day will play out differently; also it becomes way too complicated…. You have to go with the flow and get rid of the Western mindset of „perfect scheduling“. You will have empty slots and last minute flakes and you will lose precious time for dates on your short stay. But that’s life – nothing is perfect! Latinas are a lot of fun and they in no way act according to any clock, so enjoy the Latin lifestyle and roll with it.

Dates themselves, well… can’t really think of anything to say. Same as home. Probably better not to kiss in public. Comfort, comfort, comfort; just be sincere and real and tell about yourself, endlessly. Remember, before a chick allows you to fuck her she really needs to know who you are. See above.

Advanced Scheduling: It doesn’t really make sense to schedule dates very much in advance, around four or five days early (in Medellin: two days early) the scheduling becomes useless because they will flake anyways. If you just schedule for the next day and confirm on the day of the date, you have a much bigger chance of dates actually happening (that would be in Medellin).

Whatsapp: For dating in SA, you have to have Whatsapp. Without this tool, dating will feel like removing the sand of Copacabana Beach with a spoon.

Here are some tricks:

For online dating, go on her Whatsapp page and touch the photo, so you can see it bigger – this gives away a lot better than her profile pictures what she really looks like. Be prepared for the harsh truth!

Copy your messages to send them to several chicks and save time: Touch the message for more than a second, a task line will appear on the top; touch the copy symbol close to the upper right. Then go to the conversation into which you want to insert your message – click on the empty line you write on for a second and „Paste“ (or so) will appear --> click on it and your message is pasted.

If you have a nice voice, take advantage of the audio recording option – chicks dig hearing your voice, it’s much more personal! Also good for bringing back numbers that go stale. With that little trick, I brought back 95% of my numbers that didn’t answer anymore. This doesn’t mean I finally met them, but I had a powerful tool to re-initiate almost any conversation.

Finally, adding people on Whatsapp can be a pain in the ass: First, just add her in your phone book with the correct prefix; if that doesn’t help, you can wait, sometimes it takes time; if that doesn’t help either, give her your number and tell her to add you.

D. CITIES

1. Rio

Brazilians, girls and guys alike, have an extremely relaxed attitude towards sex, very uncomplicated and natural. It’s well known that it’s easy to make out with a Brazilian chick, but a lot harder to get her to come home with you. Making out in Brazil is like shaking hands.

Brazilians fall in and out of love very quickly; I had girls adoring me one night and going completely cold two days later – that would never happen in my hometown. They also don’t hold back with compliments, it can be an incredible ego massage; in two weeks in Brazil I have gotten more compliments from chicks than all of my life at home. I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m not exaggerating.

Brazil does have a huge white knight problem, I guarantee that you will run into jealous guys; I have had guys screaming at me, knocking over my drink and spilling their drinks over my shirt on purpose.

In my experience, flakiness is high in Brasil; I would make sure to triple book every single day.

Very important, especially in Rio: give them the feeling that you do not think they are easy. Cariocas are sick of gringos who come to their country for easy pussy. Make sure they don’t get the feeling you are there for PU (which you are…).

We also found some interesting correlation: The more lovey-dovey a Brasilian chick texts you, the more likely she is to flake you. Don’t ask me why or how, but we have a shitload of reference experiences, and this has clearly become a pattern. We also found this pattern in Medellin.

Brasil, together with Poland, has the most beautiful chicks in the world to me; and if you know what you are doing, they are quite open to meeting you.

How to game in Rio: Be physical, you can go for the makeout very quickly. Be nice. Everything else said above about Latinas applies.

Recommended Venues:

- Bar Bukowski: One of the greatest venues for PU I have ever been to; at the end of the night nearly all of the chicks are in the works

- Emporio: Nice bar in Ipanema with people mingeling; but lots of hookers too

- Lapa is a huge, crazy zone with many clubs (e.g. 40 Degrees)

- at Baixo Gavea (name of the area), the party is on the street almost 7 days a week

- stay away from Casa de Matriz, which is recommended a lot on this forum (ugliest chicks we encountered in Rio, alternative style)

Lays: In Rio, I had 1 lay (date from nightgame) plus 1 handjob (online game); Zumador had 2 lays from nightgame (1 SNL and 1 date).

Reasons for only one lay on my part were plenty: I don’t speak Portuguese (I know, you don’t need the language, but it still makes the interaction less cumbersome), I hadn’t pipelined at all, I didn’t even have Whatsapp for the first week, I didn’t know the South American and Brazil way. I even scheduled only one date per day for a week straight and almost all of them flaked – when I look back now my naivety makes me laugh. Finally, Rio really isn’t that easy.

2. Buenos Aires

In Argentina, males have a problem: They are outnumbering females by far. Walk into a club in Buenos Aires and find 70% model-like looking males and the rest badly dressed, hardly madeup females. Their type (long, pale faces) really doesn’t do it for me either.

As you can read all over the forum, it’s difficult in Buenos Aires. That being said, it’s still easier for us than in our hometown, which might be because of the bonus we enjoy as foreigners. Chicks opened well and liked talking to us, I’m assuming because we are charming foreigners from strange lands – but later on the interactions mostly didn’t go anywhere.

How to game in Buenos Aires: I had the feeling that in Argentina you can go closer to Western game style. Girls feel more empowered and can take more negs and all in all Argentina looks like Spain in many aspects – which is to say, everything is a little bit more like in the Western world.

In Argentina, the party starts extremely late; before 1:30 the club is quite empty.
BTW, nothing against Argentina, it is a land of great culture and has the best steaks in the world – but absolutely unsuitable for PU…

Recommended Venues:

- Kika, open on many days and relatively big

- Nightgame on open street on Plaza Serrano, a really nice spot with restaurants with good food everywhere around; inside of the venues, everybody is sitting down, so it’s best to be out on the open street

- Terrazas, Pacha and Jet are close to each other and the former ones are big; looks good, but I have only really gamed a bit at Jet

Lays: I had 2 lays (1 date from nightgame, 1 from online game), Zumador had 1 (date from nightgame). My chicks were one Brazilian and one Venezuelian, Zumador’s was Argentinian. Basically, I liked the Argentinian chicks so little that I went back to the prettiest and also friendliest chicks in the club - which, of course, were Brazilian…

3. Montevideo

I only gamed here for one night at one venue and to me it looked like Argentina: Many girls, girls with attitude, and difficult to game. Proceed like in Argentina. In general, many things here reminded me of Argentina.

How to game in Montevideo: See “Buenos Aires”

Venues and Lays: There is one party street just behind the main square and another one a bit farther away; I went to a place called Circus. Only went out once, no lays.

4. Lima

What a lovely place! It’s so easy to game here it isn’t funny anymore. Girls love you and will queue up for you and some of them will be very, very hot (if you are into dark skin and round, exotic looking faces that is – count me in!). Others will be not so hot and very insistent.

I don’t know what to tell you about Lima; if you have a minimum of game, you can not go wrong here. Vast parts of the city do look like a trashcan – so stay in Miraflores, because that’s Lima at its best and also the prettiest chicks are there. Girls will hit on you.

Chicks will oftentimes ask you to pay the taxi fare back after sex; it’s kind of an innocent wish and I always complied.

How to game in Lima: Just show up. This city is ridiculous, really!

Recommended Venues:

- Sabor Peruano at Calle Pizza, but be aware that half of the chicks are hookers

- Aura and Gothika at Larcomar should be cool, but unfortunately I haven’t made it there

- Help on Thursdays

- Pizarro, just a few steps away from Calle Pizza

Lays: I had 6 lays (5 from online and 1 SNL from nightgame), Zumador had 4 (3 from online and 1 date from nightgame). We did spend a total of 16 days in Peru, but if you take into account that these days included three evenings I dedicated to my FBs, two days in Cusco with an absolutely packed schedule, two days of me being sick as fuck and also Christmas, it makes effectively for about 8-9 days of gaming.

5. Bogota

This city is cold and dangerous, we are not huge fans. It was very empty during the time we were there (off-season). Stay away from La Candelaria after dark. We came during off-season and lived in a very bad part of town, so we are probably a bit biased.

Recommended Venues:

- Zona Rosa/Zona T is the most famous party zone; but the few times we went there it was almost empty, so really can’t help you with that one

- Andres Carne the Res is a big club with a lot of atmosphere, but it’s a bit outside of Bogota (in Chia)

Lays: No lays, Zumador didn’t do online game at all and I had two dates I almost pulled, but in the end a girl’s cold/flu and another one‘s logistics got in the way.

6. Medellin

I have good and bad news about Medellin.

The good news is that it’s a great city: Advanced, clean, with the nicest metro I have ever seen. Great weather at this time of the year, it feels relatively safe in everyday life and all of this you get for a cheap price.

The bad news is that PU sucks here: I have a feeling that this is pretty much the most difficult place you can find in South America (BA might be more difficult, but Zumador and me are of different opinions about that). Chicks are incredibly flakey and setting up dates is thus very time consuming. I had a system of 3-4 dates a day and 2-3 confirmations for each one, plus a couple more tricks in the bag; I might post the details in this thread. All of this was barely enough for one date per day to take place. Chicks often don’t cancel, they might even confirm a couple of hours before and then just don’t show up (and worse). Out of my first 8 scheduled dates in this city, precisely 0 took place. I told severeal chicks to go fuck themselves, so at least that was fun…

Initiating conversations and getting phone numbers is easy though; all the chicks are very friendly.

After 2-3 weeks I felt like I had cracked the dating code of this city, it became a lot easier and lays came around. It became easier to judge who would flake and who wouldn’t.

Columbian chicks have incredible racks/booties, the faces are okay, but not near Rio levels IMO. Many chicks are asking for money (taxi rides, etc..), this comes out of a culture of prostitution and milking gringos that was cultivated by the mafia. However, that doesn’t mean all chicks are like this; many can be very sweet.

I have been told that many of the chicks who demand money have some structure of hard ass guys behind them; so be careful! Somebody who knows this city extremely well and had a lot of stories to tell, told me to never take a chick home, just to be on the safe side and to only go to love hotels instead. I took my chicks home, but be aware of what you are doing in Columbia. Never flash your wealth anyways.

These surroundings of gringo hunters, prostitution, etc.. also means that chicks are more careful about sleeping with a gringo; it usually takes two or more dates for them, exceptions apply (e.g. trashier chicks).

When you first come here, you might find everything really easy and feel relatively safe – but don’t be fooled! In Medellin, the threat is more hidden and not as obvious as in Bogota. Under the surface, this is still a dangerous city and you can find yourself in unpleasant situations really quickly if you are not careful.

The center is a rough place, stay there if you want to be in the middle of the action. Otherwise I recommend Laureles, for it’s cheaper than Poblado and there are less gringos around. Poblado is the upscale part of the city and gringo central.

How to game in Medellin: You will definitely need good mixed group game at night, because chicks are almost exclusively out in (oftentimes big) mixed groups. And you will need a lot of patience and endurance for the planning of those dates…

Pablo Escobar is a delicate topic in Medellin. The horrible history of this city is a chapter of its own.

Recommended Venues:

- Babylon: Much recommended on this forum on Thursday nights, when chicks can get in for free. It is kind of ok, but certainly not great.

- Bendito Seas: Almost around the corner from Babylon and a bit better

- Rio Sur: At the top level of shopping center Rio Sur, there are several clubs; they are all very upscale and only consist of closed mixed groups. IMO, it would take an absolute master to pull a SNL from here. Not recommended for most people

- Ruana de Juana: Seemed good, but I think we came in too late. Might try out one more time this week

- Palmahia: A group of clubs, some of them with mostly seated tables. There is one that can be fun with free entry, don’t remember name. The party goes till early morning at Palmahia, so it’s an afterparty spot as well

- Barrio Colombia: It was all very empty when we went there on a Friday night and most spots were more for dancing Salsa, etc... There is a supposedly big Egyptian-themed club that could be fun, never went there

- Carrera 70: That’s a street close to our apartment in Laureles that’s great for daygame and can be fun for nightgame too; lots of smaller venues, some of them for dancing, open ever day of the week. Oftentimes seated sets though.

- Strip Clubs: If you are into this, the most famous one is called Fase Dos; I’m not into the payed thing and had the feeling that the strippers were difficult to game; probably too many gringos in this town. La Isla is another one, a taxi driver told me it’s more high end.

Lays: 6 lays (5 from online and 1 SNL from nightgame) plus one handjob, Zumador had 3 lays from online.

7. Cartagena

Cartagena seemed to me like the opposite of Medellin in terms of PU: This place is like PU heaven, really easy! For example, out of the first 4 scheduled dates, all 4 took place - so compare that to Medellin.

It’s pretty much the most expensive city in Columbia as well. The beaches I saw are not awesome like Copacabana or Ipanema beach, but I liked them – they were nice, the water comfortably warm and no high waves.

Recommended Venues:
I didn’t do any nightgame, because I always was with a chick at night. They recommend Mr Babilla and a street by the romantic name of Calle de Media Luna. Zumador went to Mr Babilla and said it was okay, but rather empty (on a Saturday night).

Lays: I had 3 lays from online game, Zumador had none (he didn’t pipeline and started tindering late; generally, he gave less of a fuck about online game on this trip then me).

THE END

We are still in Medellin, but this trip is slowly coming to its end. We are now concentrating on work and are largely done with gaming.

It was a blast. Way too much happened to ever include it in one post, but here are a couple of highlights:

- Saw 9 cities in 5 countries; 15 flights (without connections); on some days I had to think for a couple of seconds to find out in which city we were; at one point I had four currencies in my wallet; saw so much, talked to so many people, etc, etc..

- Saw some of the most interesting sights in the world, like Christ the Redeemer, Pao de Azucar, a Favela Tour; Iguazu waterfalls; Machu Picchu; La Candelaria; Metrocable; the Escobar Tour (try Paisa Road, it’s a great tour and you learn a lot about Colombia, not affiliated)

- Fucked a combined total of 28 chicks between Zumador and me (plus two handjobs); some of them were really hot and others were not

- My 100 day challenge (still running), opening at least 3 girls (almost) every day; on some days it pushed me really hard when I was wandering the streets late at night getting the approaches done

- Zumador having a Brasilian groupie, following him to Buenos Aires and Medellin, paying herself for flights and hotel rooms, just to be able to fuck his brains out

- Me pulling on the first day in Cusco on 3.400 meters altitude, which are already very demanding on the body under normal circumstances; I thought I had come close to collapse when we were done

- Me fucking three new chicks within 30 hours in Lima (which also meant two chicks within a couple of hours). Then fucking two new chicks within a couple of hours in Cartagena. I thought Lima was good, but then I had 4 new chicks within 35 hours in Medellin.

- Zumador fucking two chicks within a couple of hours in Lima; the second one just showed up surprisingly and rang our doorbell to get fucked by him; she pretty much delivered herself like Pizza

- Me giving a 22 year old godess the first orgasm of her life

- Zumador’s bloodbaths: Somehow many of his chicks had that time of the month and he was constantly washing his sheets; this man’s room at times looked like a slaughterhouse

- Zumador getting a gun pressed onto his spine, aiming at the heart; this happened in Medellin after we hit on the wrong chicks in streetgame and it was scary as fuck

- Some stuff I’m not willing to put on a public forum

- Lots of smaller stuff, like the one time we discovered we were about to date the same chick, him via Tinder and me via LAcupid; us sleeping in the same double bed in Buenos Aires, where after pulling one had to sleep in the juices of the other one’s girl – god knows we shared on this trip... experiencing that smell of danger in the air in Bogota or hearing about the insanity of what was Medellin during 1989-1991 from people who had lived it; that smell in your room after you have just fucked three different chicks in it; getting harassed in Lima by chicks in what felt like a complete reversal of the male/female role; hearing the blessed words: „Ay, que rico, papi!“ or „Dame tu leche!“ for the first time, and so on…

It was a blast!

Thanks to my natural friend Ghadd, who is a master at game and whom it was a lot of fun to hang out with in Rio; and thanks to M. who guided us through Medellin. Thanks to Creepin and Linux from the forum, whom I only met once each, but who made for excellent Whatsapp conversations and who gave great advice.

Thanks to the 18 girls who shared and enjoyed a brief and unique moment of time and space with me, although none of you will ever read this – most of you were sweet and wonderful company!

But above all, thanks to my indispensable wing El Zumador – gracias, you were great company, my dear friend! It was a pleasure to have you as a travelling companion.

So that’s it, it’s almost over. Next winter it will probably be Asia, and if my plans permit it, I want to come back to SA as early as 2016.

Adios, Suramerica – fue fantastico!

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Fantastic post. Too bad we didn't get to cross paths in BA.

Great post.+1. Definitely using this info to help decide on my Latin America trips this year.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Great post and congratulations! seems that you had a great time.

Quote: (02-04-2015 11:46 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

E. Make Them Feel Special

In the more touristic cities like Rio or Medellin, it’s very important to give chicks the feeling that you are not after each and every girl but after them especially. Lie about other girls! I almost never lie to the chicks I’m gaming, but made an exception here, because I quickly realized that there is no way around it. I had extremely attracted chicks suddenly turn their backs on me in Brazil because I insinuated that they hadn’t been the only ones on that trip so far (they had asked, I mean we are all grown ups here...).

So tell them that it‘s about them only and make the experience that much more enjoyable for them. Tell girls why you are into them.

This is interesting coming from western guy, i continue reading about how you have to be cocky and letting them know that you are fucking other girls. I posted a couple of days ago, that playing in a more small and conservative town in Argentina, have resulted an awful idea. It made some girls go cold with me. I guess playing the careless playboy doesn't work as well with latinas as with western girls.

Although i had one highclass girlfriend some time ago, she was very insecure, from the first time we met. When somebody called me and she saw me talking on the phone for the first time she asked me if it was my girlfriend, i just smiled and that seemed to make her piss off, but i could see she tried harder to "get me".

I think it had to be with the fact that she was a big girl city from a wealthy faminily, well traveled, and very westernized, most girls from conservative places went cold with me after just insinuating something like that.

How safe did Cartagena feel?

Gun in the back for hitting on the wrong girl in the streets... anyone else on the forum experience this kind of thing before? (not talking about straight muggings just hitting on the wrong chicks)

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

My favorite piece of Reggaeton at the moment; listening to it all the time.

Hilarious lyrics too, suitable to the occasion. The video displays the complete lyrics, so you can learn some Spanish with filthy stuff.

Thanks for the report, OP. I'm looking to do a similar trip in the next year. How did you get from city to city?

Since you are in Medellin. I recommend you going to Parqe Lleras and buying an art piece to take home.

I bought this one to hang over my bed. I've had many ladies in my bed since then and they all tell me how sexy it is. Plus, when I look at it, it brings back some very special memories of Colombia that I have.

NSFW: http://s24.postimg.org/4t6gd0xsl/6sug6w.jpg

Sounds like the trip of a lifetime, good for you! I love reading these posts about real adventures, literally criss-crossing a continent.

+1.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Nice trip report, I've been too Colombia and Peru a few times and would say it's spot on. Especially the part about Colombian woman not understanding sarcasm. Can't tell you how many times I've used it with them and they have only looked at me like I was an asshole.

If you are still in Medellin, I've always had luck at Mr Chupitos, it's a bunch of tables, but the girls like to dance there. I've had a few make out's and 1 SNL there.

In Cartagena, Mr Babilla's is good on Thursday's and Friday's, but can also be empty there.

Say hi to the girls in Medellin, I'll be there in April.

Now this is a great datasheet.. well done.

Dr. Feelgood, great post. Can you give us some info about the kind of accommodations you had in each city and what they cost? Which was the cheapest country and which was the most expensive? Can you give us an overall idea what the total land cost for 3 months was? Did you book all your flights ahead of time or as you traveled. Thanks for the info. I'm overdue for a trip to most of those countries.

Awesome thread.

That's a disappointment about Medellin.

Cartagena and Lima are looking pretty luring to me at this point.

Good report and you most of your lays came from online.
Can I ask what sites you used?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I've seen excellent info regarding Europe and Latin America from this poster. This tops everything however. Well done!

Come on man, can't leave us hanging with the gun story. What happened?

I would like to hear about the gun story too. As well as some of the stuff you are unwilling to admit on a public forum.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Two more days to go in South America.

Here is a little postscriptum to my OP, what has happened since:

Zumador and me had one more lay each, which brings us to a combined total of 30. His was from online, mine a date from daygame. If you want to do the nerd math, we have now had exactly two thirds (20 out of 30) of our lays from online. Zumador’s lay was, how else could it be, pretty bloody…

We really don’t do much anymore now and just sometimes schedule dates with the numbers that are left. I do my three sets per day mostly in daygame. I get really good reactions from the chicks in daygame now, by that I mean that they are down to meet. First reactions in person are always very positive in Colombia anyways, and when you e.g. ask for a number, they rarely turn you down but instead give you a higher amount of fake numbers.

Interesting how Medellin has finally come around, it feels a lot easier now than in the beginning. Maybe I was too harsh on it in my OP and it isn’t that difficult in the end. But you certainly need some time to get used to how things are run here.

It’s funny that now I’m often just scheduling one date per day (or none), because I don’t even care that much if she comes or not and also because I have the feeling that she will be coming – and almost always does she show up. After a couple of weeks here you get a very accurate feeling for who will flake and who won’t – you can see much just from how eagerly and quickly a girl responds. And a chick that’s extremely attracted won’t flake you – not even in Medellin…

Also, in Colombia wait for dates for at least 35 minutes after the scheduled time, but waiting 45 minutes is better. Many of my dates have been 30 minutes late or more; these days, if she isn’t there, I just use the time to do some approaches.

Yesterday we went to a Classico, a match between Deportive Independiente Medellin and Nacional Medellin.

Another venue to add would be Yenilao (not sure about spelling) on Carrera 70, just some minutes from our house. But only if you are into black chicks – 95% of people in there are black.

Carrera 70 (the street) can be fun on weekends, a lot of smaller places to go to. Walk down the entire party section of the street (from metro station Estadio to the entrance of the university) to see which of the many smaller venues are more packed and more suitable for you.

Quote: (02-05-2015 12:18 AM)Americas Wrote:  

Fantastic post. Too bad we didn't get to cross paths in BA.

Yeah, too bad indeed, would have been fun.

Your fucking cell phone, he he..!

What sites have you used that your notches were 2/3 online?

Seems like online is the way to go...

[quote] (02-05-2015 02:17 AM)Dat ass Wrote:  

Great post and congratulations! seems that you had a great time.

[quote='Dr Feelgood' pid='949491' dateline='1423111584']

This is interesting coming from western guy, i continue reading about how you have to be cocky and letting them know that you are fucking other girls. I posted a couple of days ago, that playing in a more small and conservative town in Argentina, have resulted an awful idea. It made some girls go cold with me. I guess playing the careless playboy doesn't work as well with latinas as with western girls.

Although i had one highclass girlfriend some time ago, she was very insecure, from the first time we met. When somebody called me and she saw me talking on the phone for the first time she asked me if it was my girlfriend, i just smiled and that seemed to make her piss off, but i could see she tried harder to "get me".

I think it had to be with the fact that she was a big girl city from a wealthy faminily, well traveled, and very westernized, most girls from conservative places went cold with me after just insinuating something like that.[/quote]

Yes, that's what I mean. Sounds like you had similiar experiences.

[quote] (02-05-2015 02:48 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

How safe did Cartagena feel?[/quote]

Cartagena felt okay to me, but I hardly left the area around my apartment in Bocagrande/El Laguito so I don't really feel qualified to comment. Only went to the center on two evenings for dates.

[quote] (02-05-2015 11:19 PM)Paul B Wrote:  

Thanks for the report, OP. I'm looking to do a similar trip in the next year. How did you get from city to city?[/quote]

Always by plane. In South America, there isn't a useful transportation system of trains, so you can basically choose between plane and bus.

I have never done one of those bus trips, but I guess they only pay off if you are really cheap. The busses take a long time and with shorter trips, you don't even save that much.

From Buenos Aires to Montevideo and back you can take a ferry. I would have liked to do that to see some of the landscape, but I was too late with booking and had to go by plane. Make sure to book early.

[quote] (02-06-2015 12:12 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Since you are in Medellin. I recommend you going to Parqe Lleras and buying an art piece to take home.

I bought this one to hang over my bed. I've had many ladies in my bed since then and they all tell me how sexy it is. Plus, when I look at it, it brings back some very special memories of Colombia that I have.

NSFW: http://s24.postimg.org/4t6gd0xsl/6sug6w.jpg[/quote]

That's a very good idea - nice piece you got yourself there!

I have already bought one at the beginning of my stay in Medellin, but it's not quite as sexy as yours... it's a copy of Botero's painting of Pablo Escobar, shot on the rooftops of Medellin (just click that window away):

http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/Fernando-...cobar.html

Many people in Medellin don't exactly dig Escobar on a piece of art, because it reminds them of the troubled part of this city. But hey, at least complain to Botero before you complain to me...

Quote: (02-07-2015 12:53 AM)brianmark Wrote:  

Dr. Feelgood, great post. Can you give us some info about the kind of accommodations you had in each city and what they cost? Which was the cheapest country and which was the most expensive? Can you give us an overall idea what the total land cost for 3 months was? Did you book all your flights ahead of time or as you traveled. Thanks for the info. I'm overdue for a trip to most of those countries.

We only stayed at Airbnb apartments - to me, they only have advantages over hotels: They are cheaper, you feel more private and at home, girls feel more private, if you want, you can cook yourself, etc...

The rent in Rio is horrendous, and Cartagena was a little bit more expensive than the rest I think. Other than that pretty much everything was cheap. Difficult to compare right now. Also, I wouldn't speak in terms of the cheapest country, but rather in terms of the cheapest city, because it can vary quiete a lot from city to city. That's not only true for prices, but also for chicks and everything else.

That's where some confusion on this forum comes from: Somebody goes to a specific city and thinks he has experiences the country. I don't know Brasil for example, I only know Rio. For Colombia, I can give you a bit of a broader overview, because I have stayed for six weeks and have seen three cities.

We booked most of the flights and especially the longer ones in advance. On a trip like that, I like to get the logistics out of the way as early as possible, because there is much other stuff to take care of along the way. Every two weeks we got to explore different surroundings, different habits and rules, where is the laundry service, how does it work with taxis, etc...

However, for the end of the trip we left a little bit of room for spontaneous planning and decided late to leave Bogota early and to go to Cartagena instead of Cali.

Quote: (02-07-2015 10:55 PM)AldoKelevra Wrote:  

Awesome thread.

That's a disappointment about Medellin.

Cartagena and Lima are looking pretty luring to me at this point.

I have changed my opinion about Medellin a little bit, see above post #18.

But yes, can't go wrong with Lima or Cartagena. Or many other smaller Colombian cities, I guess.

Quote: (02-07-2015 11:45 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Good report and you most of your lays came from online.
Can I ask what sites you used?

Like it says in OP, we used Tinder and LAcupid. I have heard ColumbianCupid is very good for Colombia too, it should be essentially the same thing.

Quote: (02-08-2015 12:20 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

I've seen excellent info regarding Europe and Latin America from this poster. This tops everything however. Well done!

Thanks, man!

Quote: (02-08-2015 04:58 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Come on man, can't leave us hanging with the gun story. What happened?

I was just temporarily banned for three days for "fearmongering" and thus won't speak about danger on this forum anymore.

For your airbnb bookings, did you book private rooms or the full apartments themselves?

I've searched through airbnb and although the latter would be ideal, the options are severely limited, since private rooms are much more available.

If you booked private rooms, did you find your cohabitants easy to get along with, did you still have your privacy, etc.?

Also, totally jealous you went to the clasico. I almost went on a quick decision a few minutes before the game. But everyone at the hotel told me I was playing with my life so I decided otherwise. It was only my first week there, now I'm more likely to go.

Quote: (02-08-2015 04:02 PM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

What sites have you used that your notches were 2/3 online?

Seems like online is the way to go...

Not necessarily. I just decided to make online my main focus.

Disadvantages of online are that you will spend a lot of time in your room instead of out there experiencing the city. Also, you don't build your social skills with online, if you want to push yourself and get better, you have to go out and approach. Plus I think that generally you get lower quality online, also because in the real world you can choose to approach the chicks most attractive to you (can't trust a photo that much..).

But that's the same in every country.

I thinking online gives u more bangs which is more important in a foreign country. Ya sure, real world u can approach girls which are attracted to u. But they would probably take more effort than online in a foreign country, so it's good to focus online like u did. If u are staying there 2 weeks, probably only need to go to the tourist attractions 1 time. After some initial bangs, then go out to game some more to compliment the existing online ones.
Good strategies with regards to online game.