rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied

Via @heartiste - https://twitter.com/heartiste/status/561247223984709632

Quote:Quote:

Spot this alpha male's game. (Hint: It's definitely not his looks)

12 years ago, Mei Aicai only scored 320 points on the Gaokao examination [out of 750 points]. With this, he thought his academic career was over, and suddenly found himself at a loss for what to do. At that point, a friend dragged him along to go study abroad in Ukraine, and even though he thought Ukraine was in Africa at the time and couldn’t speak a single word of the language there, Mei Aicai still boarded the flight to this strange new country, never imagining that once he went, he would be there for 12 years…

Story Link - http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/stories/c...nvied.html

[Image: Chinese-Mans-Life-with-Beautiful-Ukraini...=487%2C728]
[Image: clap2.gif]

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

She iaight... She ain't got no booty though..

I am the cock carousel

I am better-looking, much more shredded, and younger than that guy.

And I sure as hell wouldn't drop only a 320 on the Gaokao.

*Immediately looks into flights to Kiev*

I wonder if, as the Chinese economy continues to improve, Chinese guys will start usurping the white-guy hegemony worldwide.

Imagine if white girls in the west start looking at Chinese guys the way Philippine girls currently look at white guys.

If this happens, I also wonder if this would be a net benefit to me, as an ambiguously Asian-guy... or if I would eat the gringo discount alongside all you white guys.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

^ As the world globalizes and people mix it will all be about baseline looks and game over anything else. I think gringo factor will fade, I think the playing field will just level as nations' wages become more equal as so many workers work for international corporations.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

If i met a girl like that I'd impregnate her. Brb moving out of the West.

Quote: (01-31-2015 10:54 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

I wonder if, as the Chinese economy continues to improve, Chinese guys will start usurping the white-guy hegemony worldwide.

Imagine if white girls in the west start looking at Chinese guys the way Philippine girls currently look at white guys.

If this happens, I also wonder if this would be a net benefit to me, as an ambiguously Asian-guy... or if I would eat the gringo discount alongside all you white guys.
Only one problem that I can see. Women LOVE big dicks. Once they have ridden a big dick they never are happy with a smaller one again.

she is still attending high school. According to Ukrainian law, women can marry at the age of 17.

[Image: Chinese-Mans-Life-with-Beautiful-Ukraini...=500%2C655]

[Image: Chinese-Mans-Life-with-Beautiful-Ukraini...=500%2C723]

[Image: wee-bey-gif.gif]

^ And although height does not make them swoon at all like big dick does we know as all women get more education, $, and freedom they demand taller and taller guys just as a baseline req.

Or

[Image: azn31.jpg]

Confucius say "it is good for boy to meet girl in park but it is best for boy to park meat in girl."

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

I was about to ask how rich he was, since wealthy Chinese are snagging Russian wives.

Good for him. Took a chance and made the most of it.

What makes this inspirational is that he started off with nothing, smack dab in China, and without initially knowing the language.

This is like playing Hotline Miami with one hand and a rockband controller (if it was for console). But he proved it can be done. Pretty threatening story to women, and enlightening to men. It's time to take a good hard look at what lengths guys'll go to win over the average Western girl.

My goal is to be an advanced Russian speaker by the time Belarus is more gameable 10 years from now... after that we're all fucked except for Africa [Image: lol.gif]

Or

Maybe... Whites in South America don't really race mix despite being a minority, and despite it being in a lot of media (it is, we can admit it) whites in the West are unlikely to date out relative to others... but they are powerful.

But if HBD is true then the Chinese would be the group to supplant the hegemony once and for all. Whether that would translate into Asian being hot or not would remain to be seen. I doubt it would be a 1:1 relationship.

UNLESS, the West continues to go full retard and ends up Braziling itself. Then probably, and at that point the Philippines example will be apt.

Oh my God. To make it even more priceless, his big Social Value draw was ping pong. XD Sometimes the bar for local fame is relative.

Fuck Game and self improvement BS, I'm buying plane tickets to the Ukraine (only half joking!)

Shit, I can go out an entire week, day and night, in a big Australian city and probably won't even *see* a girl as beautiful as this...

It's time to take a good hard look at what lengths guys'll go to win over the average Western girl.

Yep. I'm looking right at my own Game and self-improvements. I'm bringing a million more things to the table than this guy does, and I can barely keep a half decent looking Western girl for 3-4 weeks. This guy bags a HB9 at her absolute prime *17* years old, and he can sort of cook for himself, play ping pong and have some fine arts degree... I seriously doubt he has any Game either.

^ Don't play in a game where the refs have rigged it.

I love and hate Santa Barbara in the US it has loads of what would be considered US college 7s and a helathy amount of 8's but by guys that have gone abroad I am constantly told I am dealing with the equivalent of True Pussy Paradise 6's (Ukraine, Russia, Colombia, Japan, Serbia) with much worse attitudes lulz. Sad lulz.

Or

Yeah, that's not going to happen in your life time for multiple reasons.

Yes the economy is improving, and yes it is slowing down RAPIDLY, there's also a HUGE debt bubble time bomb that the Chinese gov has failed to deal with, there's other serious issues with the Chinese economy that will hinder it from becoming the western replacement, but you can google that on your own.

-Chinese behavior abroad. . . it's Horrible, really, they fight A LOT mostly each other, are rude to everyone, and are just a terror attitude wise, because of this they have a reputation worldwide for being the worst tourist in the world. I'd say if you want to go to Ukraine though, now would be the best time to do it, as if more Chinese people flood other countries like that, its going to backfire on asians

*Imagine if white girls in the west start looking at Chinese guys the way Philippine girls currently look at white guys.*

First of all there are a myriad of problems with this sentence, based on your assumed falsehoods

While yes Ph girls may not think you're a white God, you don't need that status to get laid like a rock star in manila, as you need is to look good, and use DIA or walk around malls giving out your biz card and chat the ladies up there.

Ph girls are sexual due to a CULTURAL norm, not a "white god factor" norm. Their culture just didn't grow into a shameful view on sex. no social-cultural hangups on sex really exist.

Also, if you're waiting for a miracle flash in the sky and all of a sudden "white girls love asian guys" Don't hold your breath. Besides I see tons of Asian dudes with decent looking white girls (Los Angeles) You need to either practice game and go out more, live in another country, or do both and still travel to many countries anyway.

Waiting for a worldwide demographical shift in your favor for your CURRENT location is not going to help. the sexual marketplace is real, and its worldwide. research places to go that would be best for you and take advantage.

But yeah dude, you have HUGE issues with your race, and THAT ALONE is holding you back, I mean damn when I read that post I cringed HARD! and I'm a GUY! Women sense that shit from a mile away and run the other direction, and here you have that shit turned up to 15. You gotta realize that asian guys have it pretty damn good.

If they work out, they can make it in the states
if they learn the language of their mother nation , they can go back and enjoy the perks of that country that foreign guys can't get (especially if you're Korean) But you have to lose that "I'm asian, white girls don't like me" thing. You can't progress like that.

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (01-31-2015 11:07 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

What makes this inspirational is that he started off with nothing, smack dab in China, and without initially knowing the language.

The funny thing is that national exams like the Gaokao are what give the best opportunities for poor, smart kids to be identified, but he blew that anyway.

We can't have such things in the west, because according to the PC zeitgeist, objective tests are racist.

Instead, we have affirmative action and an arms-race for extra-curriculars! So glad I live in a progressive area of the world, unlike those test-focused, backward Chinese.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

I read about this awhile back and it's only noteworthy because he's a Grade A scrub by Chinese standards. This isn't some princeling from a rich industrialist family landing a hot EE trophy wife.

His gaokao score is hilarious. That's like bombing the SAT. He also apparently really disliked the Ukraine initially but he was going nowhere fast in life and had to stick it out.

I don't know if he has game or not but you have to admire his persistence and adaptability. I really doubt the vast majority of men from the anglo world could adapt so well in a slavic culture like that.

Quote: (01-31-2015 11:19 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

But you have to lose that "I'm asian, white girls don't like me" thing.

Possibly for Kabal.

For me (I'm also Asian), it's "I'm Asian, white girls like me, but I don't even see white girls / any-race girls this hot around here let alone ones who want to date and have babies with a completely average guy at their prime teenage years".

Sad lulz indeed, Travesty444.

This inspires me to work harder on my plan (which is already in progress) to get the hell out of the arse end of the world aka Australia.

Yep. I'm looking right at my own Game and self-improvements. I'm bringing a million more things to the table than this guy does, and I can barely keep a half decent looking Western girl for 3-4 weeks. This guy bags a HB9 at her absolute prime *17* years old, and he can sort of cook for himself, play ping pong and have some fine arts degree... I seriously doubt he has any Game either.

I don't mind working on improving myself and pursuing my ambitions. I like it and work on myself for its own sake. But back then (which is only really 3 years ago) one of the reasons I resolved to do it was because I thought American girls are really demanding. You can't fake being alpha and get in the express line to her pussy.

Game is only part of the equation, the girl's personality is the dark horse that lead to outcomes like this. She's the nurturing type, he's the loner from another country who gained some notoriety through a skill, and then he made something of himself by getting into the import/export business. I have run across 2 genuinely sweet girls before.

I'm already spending less energy on trying to get notches, and working on LTR selection - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44138.html. I want to identify girls like the Ukrainian girl in this story, right from the first conversation, and if she's not, I'm not going to do the LTR thing. I wish I'd consciously focused on getting better with this type of girl from the very start.

Quote: (01-31-2015 11:19 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

[post]

Ha...

To be modest, I am not struggling (to say the least) anywhere in the world--Latin America (e.g. Santiago), SEA (e.g. Ho Chi Minh), or the U.S. And certainly not Manila, of all places.

I quite enjoy my exotic factor in the Latin America, especially.

Effects are relative. If I am already doing quite well, and if girls globally like Chinese guys more, perhaps that is to my net benefit.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

We need more details here...

What does he do in the Ukraine? Did he start a business on his own, or is he studying and living off his parents' money?

I'm not really surprised by this story that much. Chinese are hustlers and are not afraid to go anywhere to make a buck or start a life. But what you don't really hear about is that these guys usually are backed by family money. Chinese save every fucking penny and pool their resources to help out their kids.

So, start-up capital helps. I'm not trying to detract from this guy's achievement, but I would be very surprised if he really landed in the Ukraine with only 20 rubles in his pocket. I'm not seeing that.

Anyway, good for him.

Cactus,

By getting better with that kind of girl do you mean finding a way to make US currency living in Ukraine and learn fluent Ukranian?

Or

Quite analogous to the Western woman actually, hehe:

“When I first arrived, I saw black bread in the store. I thought it was made with chocolate and bought a whole bunch, but when I took a bite, it was both bitter and hard, like a rock. In the end, I had to throw it all away,” Mei Aicai said.