rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Females dominating the convo, but not taking the lead.

What do you guys think about this? I'm naturally an introvert and I love asking questions to others to get to know them. The only problem I can see with this is going on dates. During my dates and even the text convo before, the female dominates the convo with info about herself. I had one bitch that didn't even know where I worked until like a month after we dated(she never asked) the thing about it is I don't care to talk too much about my day, I'm exhausted as it is, but they go on and on.

I guess my question is, is this a sign that I'm giving up too much power? Am I dating arrogant women? Should if talk more about myself?

Anyways, I'm a newbie and this forum has provided me so much knowledge. Any feedback is appreciated.

A woman talking more can be a bad or good sign, the amount of talking on its own isn't enough information.

If you are being chill and she is qualifying to you, ie she is telling you stuff to try to make you like her, that is a good sign. She is trying to win your favor.

If you are just quiet and she is filling the silence with conversation, that is neutral. The relationship dynamic is determined by other things.

If you're seeing a girl for a month or more, obviously she is into you (you are banging her, yes?), so you being quiet does not really matter. You don't need to start yapping if that's not your personality and you are doing OK without it.

Obviously there can be a point where the woman takes the lead in the interaction and that's not good but simply her speaking more than you doesn't mean that is happening. View it as you are being reserved, mysterious, strong and silent, etc. Indulge it. Use smirks instead of responses, they will go crazy trying to get you to talk.

I think there are a lot of variables to this.

The biggest one is probably age. Younger chicks aren't going to grill you like older ones.

The second is R/K select. This is just a theory. Girls never do too much digging into what I do. They pretty much assume I am a player and they just try to have fun with me. I imagine things would be different if I was a more K select dude.

I have a stable of chicks right now, and only one of them really knows a lot about me. My LTR doesn't know a lot about what I do, but she constantly talks about herself. I have a strange relationship with a side piece who I have known for 6 months, we hardly know anything about each other's lives. We talk about everything else under the sun, but I don't even know her major in school and she doesn't know mine. The third girl and I have a different kind of relationship and each know a lot about each other.

Every relationship is different. If it ain't broke don't fix it. If it is broke then by all means get it working again.

Bottom line, don't think you have to be talking to dominate a conversation. Kings, patriarchs, etc, mostly just listen.

Sonsowey mentioned the smirk. Never underestimate the power of facial expressions.

My LTR talks a lot and I ignore what she is saying or just grunt.

you can either work on getting more talkative or learn how to turn your style into an advantage.

google this..

XXL "being the judge" site:rooshvforum.network

Baseline
You're scared of her.
You're scared of displeasing her.
You're scared of what she might do, and how you might feel afterwards.

She desperately wants a partner. But She needs a superior.

Yet, you're acting like a lackey, a bootlicker, an intern, the guy who's just thankful he has a place to go that's not his parent's house.

By failing to assert yourself, you're not finding a way to insert yourself into the pussy.

Option 1

Whenever a chick is yammering on and on, you have to stop her quickly and say something to reset the situation.

You - "Why are you so nervous, am I that intimidating" + smirk

Her - "Why would you say that, i'm not intimidated by...."

You - *cut her off* - "Only girls that are nervous talk and talk and talk, they're afraid of silence, of what the other person might think. It's not normal, it's not how a man and woman communicate. "

"you should see your face"
"Calm down, it's just me - let's start again"

Stop her in her tracks, and show her that you're ruthless © DOC

That's one way to do it.

Option 2

I see that you're concerned that the chick doesn't know anything about you.

As a player, THAT'S FINE WITH ME. If she thinks I'm a Wiz Khalifa or Lupe Fiasco fan, let her. She thinks I'm a republican, whatever. She thinks I'm rich, great.

What she thinks of me, says more about her and her lack of observational skills and narcissism than it says about me.

Like most men, I'm not interested in her as a person until I bang her.

The relating and relationship comes after sex, not before. She's not the same person after you bang her. Right now you're meeting her representative. (She's meeting yours too, don't get me wrong)

So in the situation where she's talking a mile a minute, you don't let her yak about anything. You don't need to stop her from talking, but you do need to steer and guide the conversation to topics that are favorable to you.

You ask innocent questions and non-innocent questions.

You can even telegraph your nefarious intentions with little side comments

"I bet you do" + smirk

You want to keep sex/romance/love on the tip of her tongue, right underneath the table. You want to build up the anticipation, the heat, without breaking the spell.

It's a game.

You push her further when it comes to good stories.
You draw her out.
You say things specifically to get her to talk about herself.

"So is that how you see yourself"

You can make her hamster spin as she realizes how much bullshit she's spewing.
She can get real self conscious, because most girls are very self-conscious underneath their painted exteriors.

Meanwhile you give up nothing.

If she tries to juice you for info, turn it back on her.

And most of all JUDGE. Not outright verbally, but through body language.
Engage by leaning closer, lean back, look off in the distance.
You judge through little side comments. "figures"

Often times she reacts to you, and that's the point.
You want her to react to you.

You want her to give you everything. You want to tire her out. You want her to say things to you that she'll not tell anyone else.

Like I said to old boy about a chick saying that "he looks familiar", you've got to stop running scared and start running game.

You can luck your way into pussy just by getting out there. Bitches have needs. Just being a sexy mf'er and talking to lots of bitches will have you up to your ears in trim. Most dudes are so beaten down mentally by our society, that they don't put themselves out there. So if you're at least looking good and pressing the flesh, you're doing better than Mr. Swipe and PlentyofSpam.

But if you aren't taking control of the conversation - you aren't running game.
You're always at her mercy. She's always judging you, getting you to react.

You won't always have the six pack, the big muscles, the huge bankroll, the cool job, the nice clothes or all that other external shit dudes LEAN ON in order to get pussy.

You might find yourself in a situation where none of that matters.

Imagine you get invited to a elite party in South Beach or Hollywood. (hell a frat party) All of those mf'ers have 8 figures in the bank, mansion, Ferrari in the lot, personal chefs and -trainers. You're not gonna win in that situation. All that stuff that society has told you that you need in order to attract a woman, you won't have.

But most of these so-called alpha males are going to be so into themselves that they dominate the conversation with bragging, humble or not.

You need to say some shit in a chick's ear that makes her want to sneak off into a guest bedroom or a broom closet. You need to tap into that crazy irrational mischevious side of a chick. And it's not gonna be because you're wearing a Savile Row suit. Or that you let her yammer on about a cat video.

That's the game.

It's realizing what chicks say they want, what society tells you that chicks want - is bullshit. And before you go off like some caveman and think they just want a big hard dick - you have to realize they want something psychological.

Think of the reverse situation.

A bunch of gold diggers set their sites on some dumb athlete. He fucks for sport. Any given city he's got chicks waiting at his hotel lobby.

How does the least attractive of the hunters end up with him?

It's definitely not by her looks, or sucking the best dick. She's doing something for that dude, that those other chicks aren't tapping into.

Maybe she really makes him feel like a man, more so than the other chicks.
Maybe she really draws out the father figure within him, and he likes that role.

That's the game. Stop thinking small.

I'm seriously wondering about these newb questions though.

It's like you guys have never read anything about Game, other than lift weights, eat paleo, get suited down, and be Alpha.

The game is 80% in having the conversation.
Starting the conversation.
Steering the conversation.
Breaking up her social-robot ways that she reacts to everyone with.

It's why you see couples with mismatched "SMV's". The dude knows how to talk and handle the chick. He's giving her what she needs on a psychological level.

Chicks aren't nearly as visual as men.
How could they be?
We barely care about our appearance relative to them. I mean most dudes think they look gay if they wear a pink shirt. Loud colors are a definite no no. A manicure to tighten up them paws and claws? lol.

If you think it's about money, why do so many guys with bank have such poor prospects?

So if she's not as visual, yet she bangs anyway, what else is she responding to?

Why are you guys shying away from the essence of the game?

WIA

*Incidentally, this is another reason that the strong and silent type is a male fantasy. It's a fantasy in that a guy gets to do what he wants to do, and somehow despite logic, the chick is attracted to that. Rarely does the quietest guy in the room attract attention. Maybe if the chick is a busybody... When you see that guy win, it's because he does something bold that draws attention to himself. But taking bold action doesn't mesh with a man's nature to be lazy*

^^^^ this post shld be required reading for everyone new to the game, thank you WIA

Define "dominating".

Most of the time if a girl's talking a lot about herself it's a good thing. Make sure you take an active interest in what she's saying because it's all information that a player can use to get inside a girl's head. Also know how to use leading questions and other active listening techniques to subtly steer the conversation.

Listen to WIA. He explains in more detail why that's important and some information on how you do it.

To the OP: the fact that he's even worried about giving up his power means that it's likely you've already lost your power to begin with, whether or not you realize it. There's an inner game issue to be worked on.

Quote: (01-30-2015 09:17 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

*snip*

[Image: potd.gif]

Also, the "strong silent type" are the male models/celebs that can get girls to open them simply by having skewed SMV via top 5% of looks and/or fame-game. They don't need to have a silver tongue they just need to show up.

You actually want the woman to be doing 70-80% of the talking on a date however it needs to be you asking the questions and directing the conversation. If she starts grilling you answer the question very vaguely or give a humorous answer and then immediately direct it back on her. So yes you want her to be talking the vast majority of the time but it's you who should dominate (lead) the conversation.