rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you wear "Red Pill" Clothing?

I'm thinking about starting a clothing and accessories business which includes tank tops, hats, v-necks, crew necks... basically everything you can think of with "red pill" jokes, catchphrases, and logos on them. They would be subtle, tasteful, and professionally designed, not some amateur Microsoft Paint job.

Considering you guys are my target demographic, though, it would be nice to know if anyone would actually buy that kind of stuff.

I have what's been dubbed a collection of "inappropriate" t-shirts. I wear them proudly. Most of them were purchased by women I've banged. Show me what you've got.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I'll pay for any of the following:

I [Image: heart.gif] Thailand

I [Image: heart.gif] Poland

I [Image: heart.gif] Ukraine

Beware: Packs of 30 white knights

We all have a little dark inside of us.

2/10 WNB... 10/10 Come Bang Me

Team Salad

You can sell pocket squares...

You can sell girls tank tops that say "Uncle Roosh"

Otherwise I don't wear political/socioeconomic views. I don't even wear the pink breast cancer stuff.

[Image: Red-Pill-T-Shirts.jpg]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Never.

Red pill is not putting messages on your clothing.

Rico... Sauve....

The original Red Pill clothing.

[Image: attachment.jpg24357]   

[Image: attachment.jpg24358]   

Yes. Please create a line of fedoras with logos. Also maybe some shirts with wolfs howling at the red pill moon

Bought this tshirt on my last trip to BKK and each time I wear it, I'm getting funny looks.

Lardo Embargo 2013 2015
No fat chics allowed.
(kosko)

smash and dash
(Menace)

shame a fatty, save a life.
(scorpion)

Screencap of the Lindy West Oreos video blended with Ms Piggy

Aliblahba, those men are red blooded but red pill? We know that half of those men have been or are about to be divorce raped as soon as they return from OCONUS...

If anyone decides to do this, feel free to make me an offer, I own:

http://www.redpillmen.com

My ownership is for 10 years, purchased via namecheap.com earlier in 2014.

I purchased it with the intent being to make a red pill clothing site. At the moment, a solely red pill clothing site does not exist, and any red pill article of clothing that does appear on any major retailer's online catalogue or physical stores can quickly get removed as soon as SJW's find out about it and raise a storm.

It's an unfilled and potentially lucrative niche, which I'm still open to catering to myself, but I'm currently working on another project that has taken precedence over following up on that idea.

Feel free to make an offer via the hosting company or via pm.

Quote: (01-29-2015 03:22 PM)Virtus Wrote:  

Yes. Please create a line of fedoras with logos. Also maybe some shirts with wolfs howling at the red pill moon

we need a line of branded neck beard combs and jerk off rags with big tittied eastern European, Southeast Asian and south American honeys on them

Quote: (01-29-2015 03:48 PM)SupaDorkLooza Wrote:  

Aliblahba, those men are red blooded but red pill? We know that half of those men have been or are about to be divorce raped as soon as they return from OCONUS...

Getting divorced once isn't blue pill. Getting divorced more than once is.

Red Pill clothing is frankly often limited to some witty remarks on t-shirts, but they lack effective value, since some of the stuff just pisses of women and gets you nowhere.

Ironic t-shirts? Get the fuck out of here.

Didn't Matt Foley say redneck chicks love red pill men? I'd say a rebel flag on a tee would send the message.

Quote: (01-29-2015 09:29 PM)Soothesayer Wrote:  

Didn't Matt Foley say redneck chicks love red pill men? I'd say a rebel flag on a tee would send the message.

[Image: attachment.jpg24370]   

Funny/inappropriate sayings on shirts screams out "high school boy" (Not grown up). I prefer to dress more classy like a man.

No. Not even if you paid me.

I'll stay with my quirky Dark Souls Estus Flask t-shirt, thank you very much.

[Image: nomaam2.jpg]

And the answer is no.

A wise man once said: "Disco Stu doesn't advertise".

Although I might buy a Gorilla Mindset shirt if MikeCF gets them out there.

No, because I do not leave my house wearing t-shirts or logoed clothing unless I am engaging in sport.

Every shirt I wear in public has buttons (unless I'm participating in an athletic activity) and they don't have words on them.

I'm usually suited and most of my clothing is tailored.

If you can produce a product that fits my limited wardrobe expression, I'd seriously consider supporting you.

I'd more seriously consider buying women's tank-tops in bulk with the words "Suit's Girl" to hand out after successful notch-lays.

I'm the King of Beijing!

No because I already wear Red Pill clothing but not the type that's being described.

I have an archetype that says enough about me. I hardly have any clothing with logos on it.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote:Quote:

Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others

If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.

Teespring plus Facebook ad.

All you need is the design.

T-shirts are the easiest thing in the world to do.

WIA