rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Money game: the champagne opener

Although I am not a fan of offering a girl a drink as an opener, if you open a group of hot girls by asking them if they're in the mood to celebrate with you and down some bubbly, you really can create an impression. Even if they decline (rare) you can make fun of them by asking what sort of a girl doesn't like champagne [Image: smile.gif]

Check the menu beforehand and make sure they have a decent non vintage with some sort of brand name (e.g. Veuve Cliquot or Taittinger) for less than $150. Note I am not talking about bottle service here, just hanging by the bar.

Attitude is the key. Never behave as if you expect some sort of return on your investment. You are investing in the night itself and your own enjoyment.. never pussy itself.

I think this is the approach Mr G Manifesto takes in his endeavours: cheeky confidence backed up with not giving a damn.. simply because you know (or feel you are) "the money".

Yes, all this requires a decent budget but I think it's worth it now and again, simply because it's fun and a massive ego boost. One thing: referring to Mr G's profile (http://www.rooshvforum.network/user-377.html) it seems he has understated his budget somewhat? And, I don't believe he stays in youth hostels!

For fancy accommodation, AirBnB solves all problems: you can get a smart, central pad for about a third the cost of an equivalent hotel.

Thoughts? I do something like this every month or so.

Please regale us with an episode where you popped a bottle one night, and you ended up popping a cherry. Don't spare any details, so we can all learn from your example.

Thanks
WIA

After you score in this way.
Is it fulfilling for you? That she came for your money initially, or worse is a bonified gold digger.

The last time I spent some money,on a girl I did not sleep with yet, 3$, was 9 years ago. But I told her the next time she has to buy (she said she forgot the wallet and I really could not tell if true of B.S).

And do you really want to encourage already spoiled, bratty, entitled women with such things?!

Not sure what number to peg this one as:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5522.html

Curious to know exactly what details you are after.. the mechanics of popping a champagne cork, or a cherry? I'm sure both are well within your capabilities [Image: wink.gif]

Remember, I said this was an opener. It's more expensive than other approaches (e.g. day game, aggressive negging) but ultimately it's exactly that, an opener. There is a wide range of outcomes that can materialise.

If you want to know my success rate from doing this it's about 10%. It's a good way to interact with a number of hot (8+) girls at once and find out which one likes you without directly approaching any one of them. I get her number and meet her for a date, thereby introducing her to the wider aspects of my lifestyle (the restaurants and bars I like). As I get older I just find this is more appropriate.

There is remarkable hostility on this site directed towards any suggestion that "game" can be something other than wearing a stupid hat, walking into a dive bar and hurling abuse at the nearest unfortunate female..

Why? If you suggest a different approach, you get flamed. Money game is still a form of game. Maybe just accept the idea?

[Image: wpid-beyonce-drake-nba-game.jpeg]

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:01 PM)talldarkandhairy Wrote:  

Curious to know exactly what details you are after.. the mechanics of popping a champagne cork, or a cherry? I'm sure both are well within your capabilities [Image: wink.gif]

Remember, I said this was an opener. It's more expensive than other approaches (e.g. day game, aggressive negging) but ultimately it's exactly that, an opener. There is a wide range of outcomes that can materialise.

If you want to know my success rate from doing this it's about 10%. It's a good way to interact with a number of hot (8+) girls at once and find out which one likes you without directly approaching any one of them. I get her number and meet her for a date, thereby introducing her to the wider aspects of my lifestyle (the restaurants and bars I like). As I get older I just find this is more appropriate.

A $100 opener ? Come on man. [Image: dodgy.gif]

A 10% return on a deep seeded investment ?

Say you open 10 groups of girls with a bottle of champagne (10 X $100) That's $1,000 invested right there and you only get 1 girls NUMBER (10% success rate).

That's not even including money invested in the actual first date before the bang.

Let's say your bang rate from these is also 10%

So for $1000 (at minimum) you bang an average of 1 girl.

[Image: facepalm.png][Image: laugh7.gif]

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:11 PM)talldarkandhairy Wrote:  

Money game is still a form of game. Maybe just accept the idea?

What you call "Money Game", I call "Simpin", and that isn't "game", because you're not the player, you're getting played.

There is remarkable hostility on this site directed towards any suggestion that "game" can be something other than wearing a stupid hat, walking into a dive bar and hurling abuse at the nearest unfortunate female..

Why? If you suggest a different approach, you get flamed. Money game is still a form of game. Maybe just accept the idea?

Ahhh there it is, I knew it was coming. Why would I wear a stupid hat when I have such great hair ? Why would I hurl insults when I can make a woman laugh ?

Sure money game is "game", but it's paying to play. Which I honestly think is beta supplication.

Guaranteed some gents on the forum could pull without having to drop a bottle of champagne.

I'm calling you Drake from now on. Champagne Papi.

There has been some misunderstanding: I always get a number at the end of the night. Ten percent of those ultimately lead to bangs.

Here's a totally radical idea for you guys: maybe I like drinking champagne with beautiful girls? Can't the night itself be fun in a sophisticated, upmarket kind of way? Maybe you are all early twenties dudes and broke, I don't know.

I would appreciate some input from Michael Porfirio Mason. I think he gets the general style and approach.

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:14 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Money game is still a form of game. Maybe just accept the idea?

What you call "Money Game", I call "Simpin", and that isn't "game", because you're not the player, you're getting played.

Played? By girls getting a taste of champagne at your expense? [Image: undecided.gif]

"Guaranteed some gents on the forum could pull without having to drop a bottle of champagne"
Of course they could. Was this ever in doubt?

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:31 PM)talldarkandhairy Wrote:  

There has been some misunderstanding: I always get a number at the end of the night. Ten percent of those ultimately lead to bangs.

Here's a totally radical idea for you guys: maybe I like drinking champagne with beautiful girls? Can't the night itself be fun in a sophisticated, upmarket kind of way? Maybe you are all early twenties dudes and broke, I don't know.

I would appreciate some input from Michael Porfirio Mason. I think he gets the general style and approach.

Sure if that's your lifestyle and money isn't a thing to you.

If you you always get the number and a bang.

Perhaps instead of calling us broke players with stupid hats who have nothing better to do than insult girls at dive bars drop a data sheet on us, tell us:

-The amount approaches
-The amount of money spent on approaches
-The amount of numbers you close from approaches
-The amount of dates you get from numbers
-The amount of bangs you get from dates

Here's some radical thoughts for you:

Maybe most of us don't pay to play.
Maybe we aren't broke but we're smart with our money.
Maybe we like hard data

I spy a cleverly disguised Game denialist troll.

Think you don't pay to play? Do you buy decent clothes? Do you buy YOURSELF a drink? Do you travel? Stay in hotels? I am not a game denialist BUT do want to give it some broader perspective.

Ok, assuming we are talking ONLY about the champagne style of approach:

-The amount approaches
One per night. Go out two to three times per week.

Say $100

Two per week MIN

20% turn into first dates. I never do second dates.

50% convert

I'll let you have the pleasure of calculating the average $ cost per shot. I'm really not interested. The real point is that money broadly speaking attracts quality. If you deny this you are blinding yourself with "game".

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:51 PM)talldarkandhairy Wrote:  

Think you don't pay to play? Do you buy decent clothes? Do you buy YOURSELF a drink? Do you travel? Stay in hotels? I am not a game denialist BUT do want to give it some broader perspective.

Ok, assuming we are talking ONLY about the champagne style of approach:

-The amount approaches
One per night. Go out two to three times per week.

Say $100

Two per week MIN

20% turn into first dates. I never do second dates.

50% convert

I'll let you have the pleasure of calculating the average $ cost per shot. I'm really not interested. The real point is that money broadly speaking attracts quality. If you deny this you are blinding yourself with "game".

Of course wealth brings status and quality.

What if I told you there are men out there that can pull the same conversion rate and quality WITHOUT investing that much money.

Where would you stand then ? Why would you NOT learn to do that ?

"Of course wealth brings status and quality"

Flip flop much? [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:57 PM)talldarkandhairy Wrote:  

"Of course wealth brings status and quality"

Flip flop much? [Image: smile.gif]

I didn't, I still stand in saying that paying to play is beta supplication.

I still stand in saying money game is "game" but its paying to play.

It's a crutch in learning regular game, let's say your wealth runs out and you can open anymore girls with champagne ?

What are you going to do ? Stop opening girls ?

No, you'll learn how to open, number close, date, and bang a girl without spending much money.

End of story.

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:39 PM)jayyrod1 Wrote:  

I spy a cleverly disguised Game denialist troll.

Mixed with a side of big-baller troll.

Why is he trying to name drop G so hard?

Like they spit cyphers together while pouring bottles of Krug down the throats of Miranda and Doutzen en route to Antibes.

"Why is he trying to name drop G so hard?"

Cos to be honest I miss his presence on this forum. His disappearance (and the sudden discontinuation of his blog) piques my curiosity. He had a different take on game which parallels my own.

No idea who he actually is, so any information would be appreciated.

"Like they spit cyphers together while pouring bottles of Krug down the throats of Miranda and Doutzen en route to Antibes"
Your fantasy? [Image: wink.gif]

TD&H

You have an opportunity to actually break down what happens when you spring for some Ace of Spades.

Keep in mind, most of RVF is anti-appetizer. Most would rather invite a Tinder chick straight to the house, than take a girl a out.

School all the haters, explain how the interaction goes, what typically happens, when it works well, when it fails.

WIA

Quote: (01-28-2015 06:09 PM)talldarkandhairy Wrote:  

Cos to be honest I miss his presence on this forum. His disappearance (and the sudden discontinuation of his blog) piques my curiosity. He had a different take on game which parallels my own.

No idea who he actually is, so any information would be appreciated.

You have 18 posts, a lot of them from this thread, and weren't around for his hey day, so what you miss is lurking while we were actually conversing with him.

G's game was definitely on a grander, flashier scale, but I don't ever recall him advocating for the power simpin' that you're talking about.

Quote: (01-28-2015 06:15 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

TD&H

You have an opportunity to actually break down what happens when you spring for some Ace of Spades.

Keep in mind, most of RVF is anti-appetizer. Most would rather invite a Tinder chick straight to the house, than take a girl a out.

School all the haters, explain how the interaction goes, what typically happens, when it works well, when it fails.

WIA

Ah ok.

I find it works particularly well in provincial cities and second tier capitals throughout Europe where buying champagne definitely is NOT the norm. For example: Gothenburg, Sweden and also Stockholm, maybe more surprisingly. Edinburgh. The baltic capitals, too. Here in London you will just look too 'normal' doing it.

In any group interaction I usually find that there is one girl who is very interested whilst the rest sort of go along with it. They like champagne so there's something in it for them plus they can tell you are a guy of at least some class and generosity, so they are less likely to pull their friend away.

Usually some very good sexy dancing opportunities arise within the group.. I like this in and of itself.

I have never used Tinder. I don't have a FB profile and intend for things to stay that way.

There's always one lonely fat baller in the strip club buying the strippers champagne.

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-28-2015 06:21 PM)jariel Wrote:  

You have 18 posts, a lot of them from this thread, and weren't around for his hey day, so what you miss is lurking while we were actually conversing with him.

I'm a long term follower of his blog. I only signed up to RooshV (who, with all due respect, is a distinctly bargain basement player) after reading G's posts.

Quote: (01-28-2015 06:21 PM)jariel Wrote:  

G's game was definitely on a grander, flashier scale, but I don't ever recall him advocating for the power simpin' that you're talking about.

Grander, flashier? You reckon he was grand and flashy without dropping any cash? Please elaborate, you could really save me some money here..