rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

40-Year-Old Houston Woman Marries Herself
0-Year-Old Houston Woman Marries Herself
That's right, you read correctly. She told herself that if she didn't have a man by the time she turned 40, she'd marry herself.

http://www.chron.com/life/weddings-and-c...040944.php

[Image: 622x350.jpg]

The thing that I don't understand is - You can fight for gay marriage, I get that. But this? Why? Marriage is the unity of 2 people. Not 1. How the fuck does that even make sense?

If you're my friend and you do something this stupid, I'm not gonna support you. I'm gonna be honest and tell you you're being an idiot. That's why it blows my mind that she had 10 bridesmaids with her, along with her mother and sister.

Just sad.
That's one way to get a $12,400 deduction on your taxes. Sound's like something I would do.

Mad props.
Marriage is a union of two people, who by law can be seen as one.

So, I guess she's been married to herself for a while now.
Certainly looks like a union of 2 people's weight.
Looks like she hasn't been trying all that hard to snag a man.
Quote: (01-27-2015 05:27 PM)ChazKGB Wrote:  

Marriage is a union of two people, who by law can be seen as one.

[Image: laugh2.gif]
Fuck they're all landwhales.

Maybe we should all try this, I've been having a fling with my hand since I was 14.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
Corrected for you. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-27-2015 05:27 PM)ChazKGB Wrote:  

Marriage is a union of two people, a man a woman, who by law can be seen as one.

Quote: (01-27-2015 05:18 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Only the one on the far-right appears to be under 200lbs. And this is very typical. See what we black men have to deal with?

[Image: facepalm3.gif]
Maybe she has multiple personality disorder and was marrying someone inside herself?

I was there the day feminism fell...
[Image: USYC8Nf.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18
So... can I do this when I file my taxes?
Gee... I wonder why no one married this great catch.
Traditionally hermaphrodites had to do this when they got themselves pregnant.
Typical Houston black women helping each other hamster. The go gurl isms is horrible here with them. You never deal with one shit test, it's usually a group of them shit testing you.

Middle aged ones, that are single, here have almost nothing to choose from, so do they improve themselves for the white and Latino men that like a plump ass? Nope! They try to recruit their women as well.

These 40 year old ones here are going to get worse. I get stared down more by these when out with my wife more than the 20 somethings do.

You see lots of them hanging out with gay dudes, even going to churches with them. I told the story In the rejection thread about that single mom that got weird with me and then hopped on an openly gay choir leader.

I got 2 or 3 of these on my Facebook right now and 80% of their page is selfies. One shows us what she is going to wear before work every morning. She looked like someone had died when she ran into my wife and I once. She tried to hook up with me after my divorce, but she is about the same size as them in this article. No thanks sweetheart.

Black women in Houston are weird and arrogant. Lots of hot ones but they are not sweet like Georgia, Louisiana, and Alabama ones are. Dallas ones are just desperate for attention but ugly.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

[Image: grimace-mcdonalds.jpg]
Quote: (01-27-2015 05:28 PM)britchard Wrote:  

Certainly looks like a union of 2 people's weight.

The gentleman said it before me, but a little PC. I would have said maybe she ate her former love interests.

Women's need for attention and validation creates MAGNIFICENT situations. That cannot be analyzed with ration or logic.

In pathologic psychology we were told about a woman who was 100% logical, functional, rational, except one thing:

Because she had dreams of grander, marring up when she was young, and did not manage. She realized she can lie to the doctor that she had a baby and get attention. So she lied every night.
That she had a NEW BABY. Every night.

As a clinician one cannot diagnose a person as pathological for just one symptom. Unless he is nailing his cranium, but even them if you try to spin the situation, his lack of logic/ patology shall show in other circumstance. This woman's doctor tried to test her, to no avail. Her hamster was on Roids.
What's sad here is that she's genetically attractive. Look at the closeup of her face. She looks TERRIFIC for 40. Not even a hint of a wrinkle on her face. Problem is, she is fat and has a man's haircut. If she was slender and grew her hair out, or hell even got a believable weave, she'd be quite a wall survivor and wouldn't have to worry about "marrying" herself.
Quote: (01-27-2015 05:37 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2015 05:18 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Only the one on the far-right appears to be under 200lbs. And this is very typical. See what we black men have to deal with?

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Add in finding one that's slim and WITHOUT a child.....

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
So much for moving to Houston.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 2696398-htwwgc.png]

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
Look at those overweight bridesmaids, I'm sensing more than one solo marriage in Houston.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham
Quote: (01-27-2015 06:05 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Typical Houston black women helping each other hamster. The go gurl isms is horrible here with them. You never deal with one shit test, it's usually a group of them shit testing you.

Middle aged ones, that are single, here have almost nothing to choose from, so do they improve themselves for the white and Latino men that like a plump ass? Nope! They try to recruit their women as well.

These 40 year old ones here are going to get worse. I get stared down more by these when out with my wife more than the 20 somethings do.

You see lots of them hanging out with gay dudes, even going to churches with them. I told the story In the rejection thread about that single mom that got weird with me and then hopped on an openly gay choir leader.

I got 2 or 3 of these on my Facebook right now and 80% of their page is selfies. One shows us what she is going to wear before work every morning. She looked like someone had died when she ran into my wife and I once. She tried to hook up with me after my divorce, but she is about the same size as them in this article. No thanks sweetheart.

Black women in Houston are weird and arrogant. Lots of hot ones but they are not sweet like Georgia, Louisiana, and Alabama ones are. Dallas ones are just desperate for attention but ugly.

I'll be sure to avoid whatever part of Houston you are in for gaming when I move to Texas.
Quote: (01-27-2015 05:32 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Fuck they're all landwhales.

Maybe we should all try this, I've been having a fling with my hand since I was 14.

What about the honeymoon?

[Image: tumblr_loihqtjABU1qztdl1o1_500.gif#_=_]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."
Quote: (01-27-2015 06:43 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

So much for moving to Houston.

[Image: giphy.gif]

There is alot more than a bunch of fat sassy black women here. The only places with more variety, assortment, and quality is only LA and NYC. You cannot beat the cost of living either. Good for saving up for trips.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.