rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FOR THOSE OF YOU BANGING CHICS IN CHINA - FUUUCK BE CAREFUL

WEDNESDAY, 4 MAY 2011

Highly contagious mystery virus with AIDS-like symptoms quickly spreading throughout China
Jonathan Benson
NaturalNews

A new mystery virus with symptoms similar to those of AIDS and HIV is turning up all over China, according to a recent report in The Epoch Times. Patients with the highly transmissible disease are experiencing dramatic weight loss, night sweats, numb limbs, severe body aches, joint problems, severe vomiting, and the obvious decrease in white blood cell count and subsequent deterioration of the immune system.

A translated report from the Chinese news source New Express Daily explains that people who contract the new AIDS-like virus -- which spreads through any bodily fluid, including saliva and sweat, by the way -- experience nearly all the same symptoms as AIDS patients do, but routinely test negative for the disease. And experts are allegedly unable to authoritatively identify the disease, or the source from which it came.

A reporter from New Express Daily recently interviewed 30 different patients with the disease, most of which were believed to have contracted it through sexual contact. But several of them contracted it from other sources, including one via a blood transfusion from a relative, and another from a friend at a casual house gathering. And their accounts are chilling.

"I thought it was just a cold at the time, so I still participated in all kinds of gatherings," explained a retired army officer with the disease to The Epoch Times. "Consequently, over 100 of my comrades in the army, relatives and friends were infected by me."

Reports say that the Chinese Health Ministry has ordered epidemiological studies in six provinces with high numbers of infected patients, including in Beijing, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Hunan, Jiangsu, and Guangdong. To date, though, there have been no conclusive discoveries made concerning the cause or source of the disease.

Read more: http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2011/05/hi...z1LQI2WdyN

Shit man..this is disturbing..
I hope chinese chicks here in Brazil doesn't have it!lol

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Fuck, are you kidding me.

Any other sources or stories/articles?

Quote: (05-04-2011 06:09 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Fuck, are you kidding me.

Any other sources or stories/articles?

Just a cursory google search turned this up so far:

http://vnpplus.com/en/news/208-thuc-hu-v...trung-quoc

http://www.actup.org/forum/content/china...mind-3908/

http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/showthr...p?p=405397

http://frbkirk.wordpress.com/2011/04/14/...-in-china/

looks like the Chinese gov is chalking it up to AIDS phobia. that the victims engaged in high risk sexual activity and then believe they have AIDS so they then exhibit the symptoms. what a crock. i'd still be careful if i were out there. i might be generalizing too much but why do all the nastiest deadliest diseases seem to originate form that fuckin country. better not bring it out here is all i can say.

One would guess an HIV spreading via saliva would attract the world coverage. But I was not able to confirm this information via any valid source. And there is no such thing as "AIDS-like symptoms" - what they describe, for example, is typical set of some cancers and even flu.

Obvious crap to gain audience by bogus news media. Of all things, I would not trust a Chinese news source.

Do Wikipedia search on "The Epoch Times". I just did, and obviously, you wouldn't trust a news source like that.

Until the same is reported by reputable media such as Center for Disease Control or WSJ, safely ignore it as a propaganda against the mainland Chinese government.

Obviously, China has enemies within the state itself. With the Chinese themselves fucking up things like this, the days of Chinese hegemony is long. Infinitely long.

Quote: (05-04-2011 07:57 PM)Adventure21c Wrote:  

Obvious crap to gain audience by bogus news media. Of all things, I would not trust a Chinese news source.

Do Wikipedia search on "The Epoch Times". I just did, and obviously, you wouldn't trust a news source like that.

Until the same is reported by reputable media such as Center for Disease Control or WSJ, safely ignore it as a propaganda against the mainland Chinese government.

Obviously, China has enemies within the state itself. With the Chinese themselves fucking up things like this, the days of Chinese hegemony is long. Infinitely long.

Thanks man, good to know. Sorry if I alarmed anyone but want to keep the sex pool safe.

Epoch Times is not a good enough source, they are very anti-chinese and at times have decent stories about human rights abuses in China but many are not confirmedby any other source. Asians are germaphobes, it's probably the flu. I knew girls there that went to the hospital for hangovers.

correction before someone starts crying, Epoch Times is anti-communist China, not anti Chinese. The paper/website is written for overseas chinese.

I sure hope this is not true as I am having high hopes of my China mini retirement....

I think if it was true we'd be hearing about it in some non Chinese news sources.

Communist propaganda.