rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young single moms

Young single moms

I met a gal out about a week ago. Fine as hell. Got her number and was totally surprised when I asked her to drinks on wed when she told me "I usually spend wed with my daughter".

My question is, how does the fact that she has a daughter likely change the level of game you throw at her?

Young single moms

Quote: (05-04-2011 04:07 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

My question is, how does the fact that she has a daughter likely change the level of game you throw at her?

It depends on her age, if she's a young mother then she still likes to party and there shouldn't be a change. If she's older she may be looking for maturity. She may wanna get her rocks off but in the back of her mind she'll thinking "is he right for my daughter".

My suggestion is to be yourself and do the same thing u did for her to accept the date, if she didn't like you a little she wouldn't have accepted the invitation.

Young single moms

I met a gal out about a week ago. Fine as hell. Got her number and was totally surprised when I asked her to drinks on wed when she told me "I usually spend wed with my daughter".

Women with kids want to fcuk even more than those without. Those with kids will B.S you less. They know the score and they know what reality is.

Their time is precious so if they come out for a drink best believe, she doesn't have time to waste farting around with text messages. The Prince Charming fantasy has been wrenched drastically out of their skulls.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Young single moms

I don't know, but there seems to be more and more of these types popping up. When I was just dipping my toes into game, and before I'd read "Bang" I had a young milf come after me. She was pretty direct with me, but I brushed her off, as I was still ticked over losing the 8+ I thought I had hooked for sure the night before.

Anyway, for someone that has more experience here, additional insight would be appreciated. No sense in limiting my options just because the girl has one of those things that follows her around and wants food.

Young single moms

Man,I Was banging a Single Mom for a while,some months ago.She was hot as hell!And I have a friend that is a young single mom(Also Banged 2 times)
I think that even tough they usually look for maturity/potential "Dad/husband material" ,on the other hand I found them very needy and insecure,desperate for a nice man to come take care of'em.And obviously you can take advantage of it.Play your game smoothly (but not BETA) till she feels confortable and safe around you...and then bang the shit out of her!
That's what I did,and guess what,got laid several times with her.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Young single moms

Used to, not anymore. Go for it, just don't get mixed up in that shit.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Young single moms

The single mom game is incredibly too deep for what has mostly been shallow advice offered to the OP.

Given that we're specifically discussing young single moms, I say the first thing you do is be honest with yourself with who exactly these women are, and that is irresponsible women.

These are women who chose to believe their relationships with the men who they had children with were tighter than they actually were and/or they just didn't bother to employ any methods of contraception with these men and allowed them finish inside them because sex that way just feels better.

Either way you slice it, irresponsible.

As another poster mentioned, the concept of Prince Charming has been destroyed for these women, because they've had to face the reality that when the relationship reached the level of ultimate commitment -- parent -- these men chose to want nothing to do with them or their children.

I ultimately find myself asking, why?

Men are quick to point out how they met some fine single mom, but obviously her level of attraction just wasn't enough to keep that man around. In some cases, some men are just deadbeats, but if that's the case that shows she is a bad judge of character. On the other hand, she just wasn't a thorough enough woman for a man to make a commitment to at least be in her life for the two of them to parent this child together.

You have to keep in mind, who we bang and who we want to be with are two different things. A lot of men are banging women who they don't really want to have anything serious with, and as soon as a child is added to the equation, men realize that level of seriousness just reached a level they are uncomfortable with and never intended to have.

With that being said, because of this young, single women know they're reality perhaps better than any other women. You don't really need to "game" her. She's used to guys being interested because she's attractive, but most either shun her completely because they have no interest in forming a relationship with her and raising someone else's child or they just use her as a pump and dump and move on -- I'm not going to get into the Brady Bunch type scenarios.

Most young, single women are living in poverty, if you're a man who's living what can be construed as a middle-class lifestyle -- thus you are of a higher value than her -- she will quickly try to push you into the relationship bag. She'll offer to have you over for dinner, arrange outings with you, her, and the child, etc. Chances are, you don't really want to go there, because honestly a relationship with her is not just with her, and ultimately you'll never really be #1, because some other man's child will always hold that place.

I'm not saying don't go for the ass, but I personally don't deal with these women, because as stated, to me they are irresponsible and horrible judgments of character, I can be with and/or have sex with attractive women who don't have kids and have much more stable lives, and we all know these women have much more value in the dating market.

Note: I also didn't get into the young, single moms whose kids' fathers are still in the picture. This is a game where to me getting the ass isn't even worth it because even if not together, they are still banging, and you don't need or want any drama to go down between you and the baby daddy.

Young single moms

I like to keep it simple... those who I want to bang and those who I don't. Screw that beta crap. ^

Young single moms

Quote: (05-04-2011 06:08 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Chances are, you don't really want to go there, because honestly a relationship with her is not just with her, and ultimately you'll never really be #1, because some other man's child will always hold that place.

I'm not saying don't go for the ass, but I personally don't deal with these women, because as stated, to me they are irresponsible and horrible judgments of character, I can be with and/or have sex with attractive women who don't have kids and have much more stable lives, and we all know these women have much more value in the dating market.

BETA ALERT!!

Stop reading "Roosh's Compliment & Cuddle"!Buy Bang instead.[/size]

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Young single moms

When it comes to single moms, is it better to ignore the fact that she has a kid and just treat her like a girl, or do you make it clear up front that you arent having anything to do with her kid?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Young single moms

@fisto: I had a similar thread on this topic not long ago that had some solid, pertinent insights.

Might add to this discussion:

"Single Mothers (True MILFs)"

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Young single moms

Quote: (05-04-2011 06:38 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Chances are, you don't really want to go there, because honestly a relationship with her is not just with her, and ultimately you'll never really be #1, because some other man's child will always hold that place.

BETA ALERT!!

Stop reading "Roosh's Compliment & Cuddle"!Buy Bang instead.[/size]

Dude, please.

You need to re-read my post.

There's a difference between just banging these women and having relationships with them. The OP never states he just wants to bang this chick, he may possibly be thinking more than that. I was just covering bases of both.

Some of you dudes clearly need to feel better about yourselves, so you see anything and want to beta.

Nothing I said there could be taken as a beta's perspective, beta would be saving these women from the stupid choices they've made because the chick is "hot".

Young single moms

I think I've said on here before I've fucked quite a few younger MILFs. Spit game the same as u always do and don't bring up their kid. If they bring the creature up, change the subject

Young single moms

Quote: (05-04-2011 07:00 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

When it comes to single moms, is it better to ignore the fact that she has a kid and just treat her like a girl, or do you make it clear up front that you arent having anything to do with her kid?

I'm not sure how you can openly let a woman know you don't want to have shit to do with her kid, and expect her to want to fuck you.

If you are openly dissing her kid, then you are dissing her as well.

Some things should be obvious, but left unspoken.

If you're seeing her, she's coming over --alone -- or you're going over there when the kid is at school, abuelita's house, or anywhere else but home.

Also the frequency in which you are seeing her should be kept low.

It's easy for us to enter into these emotion-less, physical relationships, and women will lie to themselves and us and act as if they can do the same, but they always fall back into who they naturally are.

If you're a thorough dude and you're hitting it right, it's going to be difficult for her to just accept being a jump-off and not at some point try to put you into a relationship bag.

You also said single mom, I recently had a tryst with a 32 year-old with two kids who recently divorced her husband of 12 years, I don't view that type of woman in the same light as a 22 year-old with two kids from two different fathers, who has never been married.

Unfortunately you find a lot of the latter in the MIA.

Young single moms

I banged a few of these single moms and have a couple of tidbits. Only go to their house at night, preferably after 10PM booty call style to avoid playing daddy. If she is not down then dont get involved, period. Also, the maximum this type of arrangement can last is around 2-3 months, so keep that timeline handy from your first bang. Eventually she will try to weave you into her web, so you need to know when to bail.

Some of the biggest freaks that I have ever banged have been single moms. I mean every last one of them. So its worth a shot.

TD

Young single moms

Quote: (05-04-2011 10:23 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2011 07:00 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I'm not sure how you can openly let a woman know you don't want to have shit to do with her kid, and expect her to want to fuck you.

If you are openly dissing her kid, then you are dissing her as well.

Some things should be obvious, but left unspoken.

If you're seeing her, she's coming over --alone -- or you're going over there when the kid is at school, abuelita's house, or anywhere else but home.

Also the frequency in which you are seeing her should be kept low.

It's easy for us to enter into these emotion-less, physical relationships, and women will lie to themselves and us and act as if they can do the same, but they always fall back into who they naturally are.

If you're a thorough dude and you're hitting it right, it's going to be difficult for her to just accept being a jump-off and not at some point try to put you into a relationship bag.

You also said single mom, I recently had a tryst with a 32 year-old with two kids who recently divorced her husband of 12 years, I don't view that type of woman in the same light as a 22 year-old with two kids from two different fathers, who has never been married.

Unfortunately you find a lot of the latter in the MIA.

Because not every mom out there is looking for a new daddy. Even if they are, they don't implicitly expect men to want to be that guy (the opposite is true). Besides, most of these women just want to get laid too. I've got one milf in the bag and working on another, I straight up IGNORE the kids if she brings them up unless it's absolutely necessary to comment. Neither of these women are openly looking for a serious relationship, AND they've told me this. Game on.

They get it. Unless she is crazy, she will postpone seeing you as daddy material until well after you've banged her (as mentioned above by truedat).

Enough of this beta crap, this isn't about your "feelings" or hers... This is what the OP asked:

Quote:Quote:

The answer is no, you really don't need to change your game to bang a milf. Now, if she is over 30 then yeah you'll need to run typical 30+ game and ease off the cocky & funny a bit. These moms crave to feel objectified regardless of what you may have heard. Leave your ethics at the door.

Young single moms

Quote: (05-05-2011 04:01 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

They get it. Unless she is crazy, she will postpone seeing you as daddy material until well after you've banged her (as mentioned above by truedat).

Enough of this beta crap, this isn't about your "feelings" or hers...

Advising a dude to not cupcake with the young, single mom he's getting at right now is the opposite of "beta".

You've echoed some of my sentiments as did truedat, the problem is you're too busy trying to portray yourself as "alpha" to actually pay attention to what I wrote.

As I previously stated, the OP didn't really state what his intentions are so I covered both sides. How you're running game on whomever you're getting at is completely irrelevant to me because I'm not addressing your situation, I specifically answered questions from the OP and Chad.

Young single moms

Quote: (05-05-2011 05:56 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2011 04:01 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Enough of this beta crap, this isn't about your "feelings" or hers...

Advising a dude to not cupcake with the young, single mom he's getting at right now is the opposite of "beta".

You've echoed some of my sentiments as did truedat, the problem is you're too busy trying to portray yourself as "alpha" to actually pay attention to what I wrote.

As I previously stated, the OP didn't really state what his intentions are so I covered both sides. How you're running game on whomever you're getting at is completely irrelevant to me because I'm not addressing your situation, I specifically answered questions from the OP and Chad.

At first I was going to destroy your argument line by line, but then I realized it was a waste of time. Anyone wanting to learn how to bang a mom is going to ignore your posts, end of story.

Quote:Quote:

The single mom game is incredibly too deep for what has mostly been shallow advice offered to the OP.

Wrong.

You're right that these are young, irresponsible women, sometimes poor... but this is irrelevant. It doesn't matter how these women came to be in their situation. I get that you personally don't prefer to get involved with moms, but this isn't about you.

The fact of the matter is, you really don't have to change the game you spit to bang moms, period.

How do you approach this?

She's busy Wednesdays. She wants to know you're cool with her having a kid. You don't need to verbally acknowledge this because she understands when you want to hang out again. Bang her another day.

-----

As for my own situation(s). I've got a hot milf from out of town coming to visit me in a few weeks. She's not bringing the kids, but she does mention them from time to time. She wants to get to business and she's made it clear. Another one I just started seeing likes to go out just like all 25 year olds. She brought the kid up once but hasn't mentioned em since. I let them handle the specifics. It's when you start volunteering to support that you get in "too deep."

Young single moms

Given that we're specifically discussing young single moms, I say the first thing you do is be honest with yourself with who exactly these women are, and that is irresponsible women.

These are women who chose to believe their relationships with the men who they had children with were tighter than they actually were and/or they just didn't bother to employ any methods of contraception with these men and allowed them finish inside them because sex that way just feels better.

Either way you slice it, irresponsible.

As another poster mentioned, the concept of Prince Charming has been destroyed for these women, because they've had to face the reality that when the relationship reached the level of ultimate commitment -- parent -- these men chose to want nothing to do with them or their children.

I ultimately find myself asking, why?

Men are quick to point out how they met some fine single mom, but obviously her level of attraction just wasn't enough to keep that man around. In some cases, some men are just deadbeats, but if that's the case that shows she is a bad judge of character. On the other hand, she just wasn't a thorough enough woman for a man to make a commitment to at least be in her life for the two of them to parent this child together.

You have to keep in mind, who we bang and who we want to be with are two different things. A lot of men are banging women who they don't really want to have anything serious with, and as soon as a child is added to the equation, men realize that level of seriousness just reached a level they are uncomfortable with and never intended to have.

With that being said, because of this young, single women know they're reality perhaps better than any other women. You don't really need to "game" her. She's used to guys being interested because she's attractive, but most either shun her completely because they have no interest in forming a relationship with her and raising someone else's child or they just use her as a pump and dump and move on -- I'm not going to get into the Brady Bunch type scenarios.

Most young, single women are living in poverty, if you're a man who's living what can be construed as a middle-class lifestyle -- thus you are of a higher value than her -- she will quickly try to push you into the relationship bag. She'll offer to have you over for dinner, arrange outings with you, her, and the child, etc. Chances are, you don't really want to go there, because honestly a relationship with her is not just with her, and ultimately you'll never really be #1, because some other man's child will always hold that place.

Note: I also didn't get into the young, single moms whose kids' fathers are still in the picture. This is a game where to me getting the ass isn't even worth it because even if not together, they are still banging, and you don't need or want any drama to go down between you and the baby daddy.

I get the social implications of what you are trying to say. But I don't believe it applies to the question the OP was asking.

I don't believe he is looking to date or even play daddy to her kid. He sounds like he just wants to get it in. There is nothing wrong with that. She may want the exact same thing. People like to fuck. Now if he was asking the ramifications of dating her. Then he should seek your counsel.

Tom Leykis for years has been against banging single moms. Because if they get pregnant. You know what her decision will be.

Single moms, and women past 30. IMO. Like to get right to the point. So the OP should be fine as far as gaming her.

Young single moms

Wrap it up 100% of the time. Don't believe her if she says she's on birth control. If you don't think you can handle that, don't mess with her.

Young single moms

Quote: (05-05-2011 07:50 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

Wrap it up 100% of the time. Don't believe her if she says she's on birth control. If you don't think you can handle that, don't mess with her.

So when shouldn't you wrap it up 100% of the time? When she has no kids?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Young single moms

I can safely say I'm an expert on single mums because I've been banging scores of them since I came across the pond.

I don't mention their kid in general and like I said, they understand the reality which is, most men don't really have much of an interest in taking care of another's man's responsibility.

With that being said, they will understand when you generally divert attention from talking about their kid. They know that a man generally doesn't want to know about another dude's seed.

I never ask them how old their child is or the name of the child, their relationship with the ex etc.

I think single mums are actually the realest women out there in terms of understanding the game.

Why? Because the child is a constant reminder that their options of being whisked away by a handsome, rich male who will bow to her every wish and need is nowt but a Cinderella fantasy. That child is a firm, wailing and demanding reality check.

Their time is truly limited and taken up by the child.

Balancing their own personal lives and desires (which are generally quite comprimised by the need to factor their child into every equation - travel, work, location), their own sexual needs and their limited pool of suitors as well as logistics (many eligible men won't touch baby mothers) and she also cannot stay out all night or bring any man home willy nilly, this means that she doesn't have the option to flake as much as a woman who has no child/children.

Her time is very precious and if she is out to fcuk, she will qualify you very quickly and act decisively.

You can spit real game at her and if she tries to act up, gently insert a subliminal reminder that her options are limited due to the fact that she has a child.

It is really about supply and demand. A woman is only going to act according to how much she is in demand.

I've been to areas where really hot women are practically clawing at my dyck because the guys there are not hollaring at them...PERIOD.

I've also been to areas where mediocre women will flake and waste a lot of time because so many men have hollared at them and continue to holla at them that they have raised the price of shoddy goods (these women).

Generally in North America, in some areas, fat women, women with children and perhaps really tall women (6'3 and up) are not in demand and thus their behaviour will be a lot more cooperative than a high demand chick i.e. hot slim blonde/brunette/latin/asian/etc.

I'm not sure how the mentality of an American woman is in regards to reality checks but you may somehow convey something along the lines of:
"Oh you've got a daughter/son. That's cool. Do you find that it kind of limits the time you are able to spend to go out and enjoy yourself?"

In that sense, you are reminding her of her reality and limitations and the fact that she really cannot afford to waste her time or yours.

In fact, if you insinuate that you will end the date early (if you sense B.S), it may actually help you because her time is actually more precious than yours.

Why is her time more precious than yours? Because she is not single. She has a child that has CONSTANT needs.

ANALOGY

Think of it like this. You work 24/7 365. You are able to hustle an evening off to see a movie/show/performance in which you've enjoyed the previews. You hardly get invitations to watch these movies/shows due to the ridiculous hours of your work (constantly minding the child) and the nature of your work (having a child).

However, now and then you get an invitation to one of these movies/show/performances that you love.

You go and see the show/movie. It's one of those movies you like, however the vendor is suddenly unhappy with your behaviour and threatening to end the movie prematurely thus ruining and more importantly WASTING the day off that you took.

Keep this in mind when you spit at a single mum. If she acts like she doesn't know, gently (if you still want to hit that) or brutally (if you just want to be spiteful) remind her of her 'occupation'.

You will certainly reap the rewards you desire.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Young single moms

Lotta great info fellas. I'm just going to run my normal game, I already ignored the kid comment. She may as well have said "I've got to work late on wed".

In regards to my intentions, just go ahead and make the assumption that I just want to bang her unless I specifically say otherwise. Thanks tho jariel.

The reason why I asked is, this girl is a lot more....open and there are way less shit tests for a girl of her caliber.

Young single moms

I was banging a girl with a 5 year-old kid in Chile. It was great because she could only see me during the day since she had to go home and take care of the kid at night, so I would meet up and fuck her in the afternoon and then go out and mack the same night.

I ran the same game on her that I run normally and when she brought up the kid I just ignored it and plowed. I had my tongue down her throat 10 minutes after I met her. I think single moms will be DTF pretty quickly once they like you since they have limited free time and they're at least subconsciously aware of their lower sexual market value. Other than that, I don't see any difference between gaming them and normal girls, just don't make an issue out of the kid and she won't either.

Young single moms

Best to just leave them alone. Who needs the hassle ...really