rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss Universe 2015

Miss Universe 2015

Miss Columbia has won, Paulina Vega.

Miss Universe 2015

wb

Miss Universe 2015

I need to learn to talk dirty in Spanish quick.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Miss Universe 2015

Forgive my ignorance, is there a country called Columbia?

Miss Universe 2015

With all the trans bullshit propaganda going around, I clicked on this thread half expecting to see a pre-op winning the competition.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Miss Universe 2015

Too many germs on the drape being dragged behind her - 2/10 WNB.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Miss Universe 2015

I'm going to sound ignorant here but is she mixed race? I see Caucasian features in her.

Miss Universe 2015

Quote: (01-26-2015 05:28 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I'm going to sound ignorant here but is she mixed race? I see Caucasian features in her.

The Spanish had a lot of sex

Miss Universe 2015

I wanna see thr other contestants

Miss Universe 2015

Quote: (01-26-2015 05:07 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Forgive my ignorance, is there a country called Columbia?

Colombia* darned autocorrect

Miss Universe 2015

Bro why does Colombia have a European religion and a European language?

The answer has something to do with why you have people with caucasian features there.

Miss Universe 2015

This thread needs more. I am on my phone and the official site is slow as hell. Likely half the globe is fapping to it right now. Site crashed on my phone twice.

I've only been able to make to "G". So far surprisingly Miss China is ahead. She is hot as hell even with that flat tastic body. My dick don't lie and thats what it was feeling the most. Miss Belgium is just my type, hot tiny brunette, Miss Greece fits that too. Miss Guatamala is the cutest so far. She gave me a big ol' grin, she appears the most genuine so far in all her pics. She got a fat ass too.

Miss China:
[Image: 3zsn0UNl.jpg]
[Image: missuniversochina.jpg]

Miss Universe 2015

I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but bear with me for a minute.
Remove the heels.
Remove the push-up bra.
What do we have here? Chubby legs, small boobs, and a manly jaw. For guys who prefer fair skinned girls with light complexion and baby face, like moi, she is hardly noticeable.
7/10 WB. Nothing more.

Miss Universe 2015

Quote: (01-26-2015 05:40 AM)KC4 Wrote:  

I wanna see thr other contestants

[Image: rs_634x1024-140608204314-634-2miss-usa-n...s.6714.jpg]
Placed 2th ,Miss USA Nia Sanchez

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Miss Universe 2015

You can assume everyone in the SA is mixed race,even us pale Uruguayans and our European wannabe neighbours.

Miss Universe 2015

[Image: Diana-Harkusha-Miss-Ucrania-24.jpg]
3th place,Miss Ukraine,Diana Harkusha

Miss Universe 2015

Quote: (01-26-2015 08:13 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Remove the heels.
Remove the push-up bra.
What do we have here? Chubby legs, small boobs, and a manly jaw. For guys who prefer fair skinned girls with light complexion and baby face, like moi, she is hardly noticeable.
7/10 WB. Nothing more.

Yeah. Her face has manly features and her body is average for a contest of this caliber.

Is China trying to conform to western beauty standards? If so, they are failing miserably.

There are hotter girls in any city of the middle kingdom.

Make every day count.

Miss Universe 2015

Quote: (01-26-2015 08:38 AM)southamerica Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2015 08:13 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Remove the heels.
Remove the push-up bra.
7/10 WB. Nothing more.

Yeah. Her face has manly features and her body is average for a contest of this caliber.

Is China trying to conform to western beauty standards? If so, they are failing miserably.

There are hotter girls in any city of the middle kingdom.

I thought that for most of the contestants for every country I've been to. Really, out of millions of women, those are the best in their respective countries? Miss Singapore is downright fucking hideous. God damn, did they go out of their way to find the ugliest chick in the entire Lion City? Jesus fuck, they should have put a trigger warning on this chick:

[Image: photographer_uploaded_1_70_0_1421430741_2014.jpg]

Miss Germany would actually be very beautiful if she had long hair (and didn't have a tattoo on her arm, which they've photoshopped out of the photo below!), though her body is nothing special. In fact, there's a photo of her there as a teenager with long hair. She is a perfect example of why women should not cut their hair:

[Image: photographer_uploaded_1_193_0_1421430701_2014.jpg]

Miss Universe 2015

Here's a gallery of the national costumes: http://imgur.com/a/5lzlA?gallery

I really like the understated traditional look the some of countries go for, particularly the Balkans and E.E.
[Image: GYpubcJ.jpg]

Contrast with South America (Argentina)
[Image: 6PvTXrn.jpg]

Canada is something.
[Image: 0GsE4g5.jpg]

Singapore blech.
[Image: PGf26qS.jpg]

USA has a face that just looks like a carousel-riding bitch. So that makes her the perfect representative.
[Image: XhyF5Va.jpg]

Miss Universe 2015

I agree with you on Singapore, she should have stayed home. I like Germany, but I am biased because I think hair like that is sexy. Miss China is a bad bitch. Her and Miss USA are stone cold foxes. Miss Ukraine looks plain as hell (still hot but not what I expected), very disappointing on that one. Miss Columbia is not some 7/10. That's foolishness and nonsense. If you saw her at a coffee shop you would be sending an IM to your bros about the "Colombian Smokeshow" you spotted at the coffee shop that would not give you her number. [Image: lol.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Miss Universe 2015

Miss Ukraine was my favourite, I liked her traditional outfit. Miss Russia wasn't too bad.

I'm 'friends' with one of the balkan competitors for this and she doesn't really match up to some of the other competitors I've seen.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Miss Universe 2015

Best costume:

[Image: 466P6WS.jpg]

Serbia:

[Image: aY4sfQ6.jpg]

[Image: wouldbang.gif]

Miss Universe 2015

Quote: (01-26-2015 09:17 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I agree with you on Singapore, she should have stayed home. I like Germany, but I am biased because I think hair like that is sexy. Miss China is a bad bitch. Her and Miss USA are stone cold foxes. Miss Ukraine looks plain as hell (still hot but not what I expected), very disappointing on that one. Miss Columbia is not some 7/10. That's foolishness and nonsense. If you saw her at a coffee shop you would be sending an IM to your bros about the "Colombian Smokeshow" you spotted at the coffee shop that would not give you her number. [Image: lol.gif]

I agree 100%. She's hot as hell. You can nitpick tiny flaws in all these women, but the overwhelming majority of them get a solid WB from me.

Then again I'm really into Latinas so maybe that has something to do with it.

Miss Universe 2015

Solid WB indeed, and I'm not saying they're anything less than beautiful, but after a while all these girls really do look more or less the same. They all have the standard consensus beauty pageant look; tall, slim, vivacious, pretty face with long hair. I actually just love normal everyday women who are cute and have the particular features I like.

Miss Universe 2015

What's up with everyone gushing over Miss Jamaica? Perhaps they're trying to change the standards of beauty by having a short haired woman be crowned Miss Universe.