rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat feminist calls Vancouver mayor Gregor Robertson a "cougar"

Fat, bitter feminist Shelly Fralic calls Vancouver mayor a "cougar" because he's dating a 31 year old Chinese pop star.

Complains about "double standards" [Image: dodgy.gif]

[Image: 10748998.jpg]
What is it about older men that they have such a problem dating in their own age group?

Take George Clooney. Please. The now-53-year-old spent most of his bachelorhood prowling the outskirts of girlhood, dating a string of long-legged beauties half his age. Sarah Larson. Elisabetta Canalis. Stacy Keibler.

When he married recently, it was to a 36-year-old, which for him, frankly, is almost ancient.

And then there’s Sean Penn. He’s 54; his girlfriend Charlize Theron is 39. Jeff Goldblum is 62; wife Emilie Livingston is 31. Clint Eastwood was 66 when he wed 31-year-old Dina Ruiz. Woody Allen was a ripe old 56 when he dated future wife, 21-year-old Soon-Yi Previn. (Okay, ugh.)

Before you conclude that it is an affectation exclusive to the entertainment industry, consider that businessman Donald Trump was 58 when he married 34-year-old Melania Knauss.

And media mogul Rupert Murdoch was 68 when he married 30-year-old Wendi Deng.

Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau? He was 51 when he wed Margaret Sinclair. She was 22.

To which all the men reading this, especially those of a certain age, are likely thinking, so what?

And they’re probably right. Does it matter that greybeards have an eye for pretty young things? Maybe it’s an anthropological urge, the need to stalk the savannah outside the cave for the cream of the crop, seeking the fittest of fillies for the scattering of the precious seed.

Maybe older single men these days are trying to relive their youth, or have swallowed the cultural nonsense that worship is to be reserved for the young. Because old? Well, there’s nothing sexy about that.

So if Vancouver’s recently separated mayor is, indeed, dating a younger woman — and he and the mayor’s office have been officially mum on the news that he is seeing Chinese-born pop singer Wanting Qu — what’s wrong with that?

Gregor Robertson is available, after all, and is a handsome 50-year-old with a decent job and a full head of hair, which are pretty much the essential ingredients of all eligible paramours.

So what if he is 50, and the Vancouver-based chanteuse is 31?

Lots of young women are drawn to older men, after all, men who are powerful and established and experienced and have assets. And Robertson, let’s not forget, has a city.

Why is it anyone’s business?

Well, it’s not really. Except that Qu spent a lot of time Tweeting and Facebooking photos of the two of them beaming at various events around town during the recent mayoral campaign, clearly relishing her role as an official ambassador for Tourism Vancouver and her friendship with the mayor, and clearly happy to share with the world whatever it is between them.

So, we’ll leave that be.

Because, frankly, the bigger question for those of us who are puzzled by such things is why no one is labelling him a cougar.

You know, like they do when Madonna and Jennifer Lopez and all those other older single women who dangle their comely legs from bar stools in hotel lounges have the nerve to rob the so-called cradle and then flaunt it in public.

Why is the May-December romance deemed appropriate for men but unseemly for women — especially given that there are far more male practitioners of such relationships?

Why was 43-year-old Lopez mocked and shamed and, yes, called a cougar for dating a 25-year-old backup dancer when her 46-year-old ex-husband Marc Anthony just married a 26-year-old Venezuelan and no one batted an eye?

Or as Lopez recently railed on the Ellen DeGeneres show:

“I hate that they have a label for a woman who would date a younger guy. If a younger guy is interested in you, what’s the big deal? But what’s the name for an older guy who’s after younger girls?

“I’m not after younger guys; if younger guys like me, that’s one thing, but guys who just go after younger women — they have no label! There’s just a little bit of an imbalance there. It’s not fair.”

You said it, sister.

We’re not here to give dating advice. Hell, if you can get a date in this cold, insular town, you’re already ahead of the game.

All we’re asking for is a level playing field, a double down on the double standard, at least when it comes to the nomenclature of age gaps so vast that the participants spend their spare time Googling each other’s cultural references.

So, if JLo’s a cougar, clearly a snide and decidedly derisive term, what does that make Gregor?

A dude?

A stud?

Lucky?

No offence to his Worship, of course. Just asking, is all.

[Image: wanting-qu-promo.png]

Quote: (01-22-2015 02:36 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

“I hate that they have a label for a woman who would date a younger guy. If a younger guy is interested in you, what’s the big deal? But what’s the name for an older guy who’s after younger girls?

Erm....normal?!

The guy's in good shape for 50, so I'm not surprised he can pull a 31 year old.

Jelly Fralic should get off her ass and into the gym instead of trying to fight a futile battle with mother nature.

Maybe some 80-year-old dude would hit it, then.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Look at this photo you stupid bitch and tell me if they look like they have 20 years age difference. There is your answer to why older men date young women.

So basically her complaint is that we have no labels for an older man that dates a younger woman. I thought women were proud of the fact that they can be considered a cougar. The vast majority of older women cannot get younger guys. The reason Jennifer Lopez has a problem with the term is because it is a reminder to her that she's 46 years old. Female celebs have a tougher time dealing with aging. The author of this article would love to be considered a cougar. If she was, there would be no complaint

They can brand us whatever they want. Unlike women, men don't give a shit.

How about they call us..... MEN

Gregor Robertson looks excellent for 50. Never heard of him before. Dude is a boss, I wonder what his RVF username is? Well done, good sir. Well done. You are living the dream. Fuck hating fat jealous feminists.

[Image: 730__26b39d3bb54f5551eb7197b883c8ab4a.jpg]

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Shelly Fralic, pretty much what I expected:

[Image: shelley-fralic-1_0.jpg?itok=OK7VhhuL]
[Image: 1713895.jpg?size=620x400]

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Quote: (01-22-2015 04:10 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

[Image: barf.gif][Image: whoa.gif]

First of all this is the reason why men date younger women:

[Image: Ijgzwsk.png]

The only reasons why not 100% of the male population are doing it are the following:

- they can't or are too indoctrinated to dare doing it (the wide majority)
- they are happily married to a wonderful wife (the stark minority)

Period. Successful men do it, because they are able to attract those women - and not only by their money - those women sometimes really love those guys.

But I guess she bemoans the fact that nature has created our species that way and she never gets considered for any LTR by any high-value man. Fuck off bitch!

Biology is sexist - deal with it.

This specific mayor who is in excellent shape could have married an 18 year old and most men would have secretly admired him while we here would applaud him - together with countries which are not yet that indoctrinated for example Italian men or French men. In Italy they would have declared him to be a presidential candidate.

wrong. that is the cowardly lion wearing glasses

[Image: p01xknwx.jpg]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Gregor Robertson is in his 50s

[Image: attachment.jpg24264]   

[Image: attachment.jpg24265]   

His wife Amy is in her 50s

[Image: attachment.jpg24266]   

[Image: attachment.jpg24267]   

[Image: whoa.gif]

Shelly Fralic is in her 50s

[Image: attachment.jpg24268]   

[Image: laugh6.gif]

Wanting Qu is 31

[Image: attachment.jpg24269]   

[Image: attachment.jpg24270]   

[Image: wb2.gif]

How can anyone look at these photos and conclude anything other than it is nature's design for older men to be with younger women?

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

As per ever with feminists, this Fralic bitch is just making things up.

Quote:Quote:

Why was 43-year-old Lopez mocked and shamed and, yes, called a cougar for dating a 25-year-old backup dancer when her 46-year-old ex-husband Marc Anthony just married a 26-year-old Venezuelan and no one batted an eye?

Who's shaming cougars? Who's got anything bad to say about a woman who successfully navigates The Wall and remains hot enough to pull young men while in her forties or even fifties?

Not me. That's not shameful, that's fucking heroism. If more women could pull that off, you wouldn't have every man on earth gunning for the latest crop of 22-year-old chicks.

Quote: (01-22-2015 03:41 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Look at this photo you stupid bitch and tell me if they look like they have 20 years age difference. There is your answer to why older men date young women.

That woman is only 31? Damn... she could pass for a 20 year old.

[Image: gpik2.jpg]

Quote: (01-22-2015 04:37 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

I think it's because she was born with a rare genetic condition known as "Asian."

Quote: (01-22-2015 04:58 PM)Jackr Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2015 04:37 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

I think it's because she was born with a rare genetic condition known as "Asian."

Ha! Asian women do age the best by far.

[Image: jordan.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

I can't help wondering. Imagine for a second, a Russian guy with such looks (no homo) and such socioeconomic status (mayor) with such a wife (hag), living in mother Russia. Picture for a second. No? You can't, can you? That's what I thought. This tragic picture only exists in the West.

[Image: ynswyCL.jpg]

Quote: (01-22-2015 05:21 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

I can't help wondering. Imagine for a second, a Russian guy with such looks (no homo) and such socioeconomic status (mayor) with such a wife (hag), living in mother Russia. Picture for a second. No? You can't, can you? That's what I thought. This tragic picture only exists in the West.

Fuckin chick looks like a dude.

[Image: whoa.gif]

^ Honestly, that could pass as mother and son. I'm being serious.

Men (have the capacity to) age so, so much better than women. I can completely understand why "30" is such a landmark for women. As a bloke, I'll be 30 within 18 months and I couldn't give less of a fuck. In fact, I welcome it as I'll be closer to my prime.

Thank fucking God I was born with a dick.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I could have sworn that was his mom. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (01-22-2015 06:07 PM)ChrisPitts Wrote:  

Exactly my thoughts!
Asian women do age the best by far! Met countless Asian girls who were in their 30s and could not only pass but also look better than 20 year old white girls. Even had a few years ago a Japanese neighbour who was 70 and she looked like she was 35!

I'd take a 31 year old Asian over a 20 year old white girl in 99% of cases.

Quote: (01-22-2015 06:36 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Exactly my thoughts!
Asian women do age the best by far! Met countless Asian girls who were in their 30s and could not only pass but also look better than 20 year old white girls. Even had a few years ago a Japanese neighbour who was 70 and she looked like she was 35!

I disagree, black women age the best. I prefer asian women, but black women have some sort of super collagen impregnated skin that doesn't age. There are multiple examples on the wall survivor thread.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (01-22-2015 07:01 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2015 06:36 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Exactly my thoughts!

I disagree, black women age the best. I prefer asian women, but black women have some sort of super collagen impregnated skin that doesn't age. There are multiple examples on the wall survivor thread.

Yeah, but there is a caveat to this just as with men - I agree that there is some truth to the "black don't crack" rule - it is however dependent on lifestyle like those individuals here who are predominantly raw vegan for decades.

She is in her 70s, but her husband adhered to the Standard American diet and regrets it by now:

[Image: us50759846-e1378968418884.jpg]

Jim Morris bodybuilder:

[Image: 78-year-old-vegan-bodybuilder-jim-morris-3.jpg]

He probably does some TRT, but his main health is based on his excellent diet and lifestyle.

What is it about older men that they have such a problem dating in their own age group?

What is it about older women that they have such a problem dating low income and low status men?

Even by Canadian feminist standards that's atrocious:

[Image: 25yuswsw28295.gif]