rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen caught after posing as OB/GYN at hospital for month, fooling doctors

http://fox13now.com/2015/01/19/teen-caug...d-doctors/

Should this go in the game forum?

Quote:Quote:

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Police say a teenager in Florida was “playing doctor” inside a real medical facility.

The teen, who posed as a doctor, was able to walk the halls of St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach.

Police say he wore a white coat with the St. Mary’s logo.

“I think it’s just crazy. I can’t believe he got away with it for a month,” Stacy Morales said.

The impostor was busted while wearing a stethoscope around his neck and a mask on his face.

At the time, he was in an examination room with a patient.

“He presented himself with a patient of our practice and introduced himself as Dr. Robinson,” Dr. Sebastian Kent said, an OB/GYN with St. Mary’s Medical Center.

According to the police report, the teen was inside the examination room with a patient when Dr. Kent conducted an exam.

“The first thing I thought was, ‘I am getting, I am really getting old because these young doctors look younger every year,” Dr. Kent said.

The real doctor called security, who then called police.

Even security guards around the hospital had seen him for weeks and believed he was someone who belonged there.

“I saw him outside our office building with policemen surrounding him. I believe they had him in handcuffs. There was quite a commotion,” Dr. Kent said.

The hospital said in a statement:

“The individual never had contact with any hospital patients and did not gain access to any patient care areas of the hospital at any time. The hospital immediately notified local authorities, who took the individual into custody, and we are cooperating with their ongoing investigation.”

The teen’s mother rushed to the scene, saying her son has an illness.

She said he had not been taking his medication.

Police and the hospital have decided not to charge the teen.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

They thought he was this guy:

[Image: doogie-howser-md-mobile-wallpaper_2257.jpg]

My Hero !!!! .. actually, super hero. [Image: banana.gif]

This is next level game. I didn't see a pic of the kid but didn't look much.

He's got Game, and he's gonna swim in pussy if he has the Red Pill.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

How can the hospital claim he had no contact with patients when he was busted during an examination with one?

Some real catch me if you can type stuff!

two scoops
two genders
two terms

[Image: 08966e91eda47bbe87ab41c692cd4244.jpg]

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

I love stories like this, aside from the crime, it shows people, especially young people how easily you can fool the system or slip through the cracks.

As a student in university I used to put on a suit and stride into fundraising dinners like I belonged there. I'd drink for free and eat free food before walking back out again. Again, people just assumed I should be there because I was dressed the part and acted with confidence.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (01-20-2015 05:22 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I love stories like this, aside from the crime, it shows people, especially young people how easily you can fool the system or slip through the cracks.

As a student in university I used to put on a suit and stride into fundraising dinners like I belonged there. I'd drink for free and eat free food before walking back out again. Again, people just assumed I should be there because I was dressed the part and acted with confidence.

And yet again I feel that looking about way younger seriously limited my teenage years.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

[Image: attachment.jpg24206]   

The hospital is no place to find great looking women. Some of the snatch he saw can never be unseen. After my wife gave birth her pussy looked like it went 12 rounds with Mike Tysons fists!

Dude's on some next-level Drake & Josh shit.
[Image: 216927-drake-and-josh-paging-dr-drake-ep...ap-3x8.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mbe97jpgHP1r93lsso2_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mbe97jpgHP1r93lsso1_250.gif]

Being confident and looking the part is definitely a major factor.

Adam Carolla told a story to Jimmy Kimmel about installing a closet in the wrong house during his days as a carpenter. [Image: lol.gif]

His money quote "You can walk into anyone's house if you have a tool belt on and you walk with enough purpose."

Another factor is that people are not nearly as observant as we think. If you become part of the scenery it's like you're not even there.

This story reminds me of one those cheesy Mentos commercials, I can hear the theme song in the background as he's strolling around with a clip board.

Quote: (01-20-2015 06:12 PM)rpg Wrote:  

The hospital is no place to find great looking women. Some of the snatch he saw can never be unseen. After my wife gave birth her pussy looked like it went 12 rounds with Mike Tysons fists!
When my father went through medical school, the students were required to learn about all areas of medicine. So he had a gynecology textbook on the shelf along with numerous other textbooks. This thing had a copyright of 1964ish. Needless to say even the healthy vaginas were nothing like what I'd seen in nudie mags from the 80s and and early 90s. Worst of all, the healthy vagina pics ended about 5 pages into chapter 1. That shit went straight into the ground for the remaining 1000 or so pages left in the textbook. I flipped through those pages 25 years ago and the memories still haunt me.

This is exactly why 82% of the women that give birth in Brazil in private hospitals do it by c section.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Apparently the kid was black. Probably gave him an extra leg of protection.

"What are you doing here?"
"EXCUSE ME! Are you saying that because I'm black I can't be a real doctor?"
"No, that's, uh, that's not..."
"That's what I thought. Now let me touch your boob."

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Crime recognised.

Don't debate me.

[Image: attachment.jpg24210]   

Quote: (01-20-2015 04:09 PM)heavy Wrote:  

The teen’s mother rushed to the scene, saying her son has an illness.

She said he had not been taking his medication.

Yea the dude is ill as fuck.

This is just too funny. It reminded of Falcon and Richard Henne (Balloon Boy and his father). He's got guts.

The psychological effect of uniforms and the roles and behaviours we enact in them, is a fascinating topic.

For those that aren't familiar, have a read about the Stanford Prison Experiment

Quote: (01-20-2015 06:56 PM)Lucky Wrote:  

Being confident and looking the part is definitely a major factor.

Adam Carolla told a story to Jimmy Kimmel about installing a closet in the wrong house during his days as a carpenter. [Image: lol.gif]

His money quote "You can walk into anyone's house if you have a tool belt on and you walk with enough purpose."

That must be an old story, I heard Adam tell it on classic loveline from the 90s.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

There was a documentary called Shot From the Sky on the History Channel about an airman, Roy Allen, who was shot down over France during WWII. He was convinced by Nazi sympathizers to get rid of his uniform and meet with this "French Resistance" agent who turned out to be working for the Germans. As a result of taking off his uniform, he was sent to Buchenwald concentration camp instead of a POW camp.

Anyway, the camp doctor and a couple of other staff knew both he and some other guys (some Americans, some Brits and a Kiwi) in his situation weren't supposed to be there and treated them better because of it. One night the doctor left a big pot of food out for them but to get it he had to violate curfew and risk getting shot. Since they were on the verge of starving he went out for it anyway.

Getting the pot wasn't a problem, but on the way back a guard in the tower detected him and shined his spotlight on him. Rather than run away he briefly glanced up at the guy and kept on walking with purpose as if he was supposed to be out there. If he had run he probably would've gotten shot.

That was the first time I actually thought about this sort of thing. It's true, if you look like you're doing what you're supposed to be doing with confidence most people will just assume everything's cool.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18