rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vienna till Sunday18/01 and then Prague anyone?

Hey. I'm arriving in Vienna tomorrow evening. Any locals or co-travelers wanna hang out? I am flexible on time and will live at district 18. Visiting a chick I met on a train a month ago, but it can go either way and company is always welcome. Hit me up with a msg and we'll go from there.

Then on Sunday I leave to Prague when I'll be living for quite some time working for their airline. Any Czech wings around?

I'd consider myself advanced but willing to get inspired and learn. I'm closer to Nick Krauser's primal seduction than mystery's gimmicks. I'd rather hold my frame than spit out routines and I wouldn't trade keeping the frame for scoring because I did once and it hurt. I'm 30 and work as a pilot. DG > NG but I'm open. Bilingual polish and english. Cheers! Chris

Hey, I live in Vienna but I make weekend trips Prague and Bratislava. I'm new to Europe in general, so if you're down to meetup to go gaming, PM me.