rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which American Cities have the hottest Latin women?

I have always been a student of Spanish/Latin culture, and in recent months it seems I've caught Latin fever. Which U.S. cities do you think have the most attractive hispanic women? Los Angeles easily has the most of them, but in my experiences it's mostly short, fat, chicana hoodrats running around L.A. San Diego seems to have more quality mexican-american girls. Chicago has a large, quirky Latino population and the hispanics up here also seem to be a bit better quality than L.A. My theory is that L.A. largely attracts the bottom-barrel hood rats. What about other cities? Miami? New York? Houston? I personally lean towards more white/european-looking latinas.

Miami and there's no close second.

What you want? Nicaraguan? Dominican? Venezuelan? Colombian? Argentinian? Cuban? Puerto Rican? Brazilian? Honduran?

Don't get me started, I'll re-break down the city again by neighborhood haha.

Definitely not New York. We seem to get more unattractive ones here, and even the more well-off Latinas in Manhattan aren't even that good looking.

Quote: (01-13-2015 02:58 PM)jariel Wrote:  

What you want? Nicaraguan? Dominican? Venezuelan? Colombian? Argentinian? Cuban? Puerto Rican? Brazilian? Honduran?

Haven't been to Miami since I was a teenager, but that's what I've heard. I'm into white hispanics, the ones who look about 2/3 european and 1/3 indigenous look great.. slim, dark-haired, pointed noses, with some slightly mestizo-ed darker features. I hear Guadalajara, Mexico and Medellin, Colombia have a lot of these types. Does Miami attract a lot of immigrants from these areas?

Texas. Many Latinas here are 2nd/3rd generation American and have enough Anglo genes mixed in now to grow more verticle and less horizontal. One of the best mixes genetically and culturally.

Quote: (01-13-2015 03:21 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Haven't been to Miami since I was a teenager, but that's what I've heard. I'm into white hispanics, the ones who look about 2/3 european and 1/3 indigenous look great.. slim, dark-haired, pointed noses, with some slightly mestizo-ed darker features. I hear Guadalajara, Mexico and Medellin, Colombia have a lot of these types. Does Miami attract a lot of immigrants from these areas?

Medellin, yes. Guadalajara, no. If you want to meet girls from Guadalajara in the U.S., your best bet is Las Vegas and your second best bet is Los Angeles.

*Adds Miami to travel list*

Ali, Texas is now a city?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-13-2015 05:05 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Texas is an independent nation. But all its major cities have a lions share of sexy Messican girls. If you have the right game, you hold the key to the cities.

Quote: (01-13-2015 05:20 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Texas is an independent nation. But all its major cities have a lions share of sexy Messican girls. If you have the right game, you hold the key to the cities.

Ali put a lid on it! I've been doing just fine knocking down hot mexican girls on the regular without you opening your mouth![Image: tard.gif]

Midland is a hidden Texas gem for Latinas

Why is San Francisco on this list? xD

Quote: (01-13-2015 05:05 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Texas is actually a country!! The best country in the United States.

Quote: (01-13-2015 03:30 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Texas. Many Latinas here are 2nd/3rd generation American and have enough Anglo genes mixed in now to grow more verticle and less horizontal. One of the best mixes genetically and culturally.

Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Austin, some border towns, and parts of West Texas even I can attest to.

Just not San Antonio. They're all fat there & don't value their appearances whatsoever....per Charles Barkley

NYC has its fair share, though I don't doubt for a second that Miami is #1 by a mile.

Quote: (01-14-2015 01:13 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

NYC has its fair share, though I don't doubt for a second that Miami is #1 by a mile.

Agreed. Somebody was on here a long time ago saying that New York was better for latin women. That was really off-base, although you can definitely find quality latin women in New York. Somebody was also saying that D.C. had better latin women than Los Angeles. That was even more off-base.

Quote: (01-14-2015 01:16 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Somebody was also saying that D.C. had better latin women than Los Angeles. That was even more off-base.

Truth! I saw a lot of beautiful latin women in Socal when i was there a few years ago. Especially compared to the DC area. They are taller, have better skin and better bodies compared the ones in DC.

I should have known Miami, FL would run away with this. [Image: icon_razz.gif] We hear about Cubans and Little Havana, what are the other common ethnicities down there? Colombian? Venezuelan? Puertorriqueñas? Any Brazilians?

Quote: (01-13-2015 11:52 PM)JJJames Wrote:  

Why is San Francisco on this list? xD

When I've been to San Fracisco, I've seen mostly a lot of hot asians, but it seems there's some hot hispanics around the bay too. Due respect to Miami, I think all of the cities on this list (and a few others) have some hot latin wimminz. Unfortunately, you have to wade through a lot of hood rats to pick out the better quality, more attractive hispanic-american girls; and some of those ones have just gone the way of white/anglo women (feminized). The large Latin female population in the USA has a lot of dead weight in the form of hood rats, although perhaps Miami is an exception.

Quote: (01-14-2015 02:37 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

I should have known Miami, FL would run away with this. [Image: icon_razz.gif] We hear about Cubans and Little Havana, what are the other common ethnicities down there? Colombian? Venezuelan? Puertorriqueñas? Any Brazilians?

You can go to various parts of Miami and find what you're looking for.

Orlando is better for Boricuas, but they are scattered here.

Everyone else has their own little neighborhood where you'll find a lot of them, so the businesses around them are catered to them, restaurants, nightclubs, etc.

Jariel dropping that FIRE as usual, pay attention rookies. Dude you must work with models or scout Miami hard!! Big props

Southern California is horrific in my opinion for the ratio of Latinas here vs. the amount of attractive ones.

When they say Mexico is the fattest country on Earth I cannot believe it.

They had to export a few million of them here to SoCal... and they still win? I call bullshit.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (01-14-2015 07:16 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Southern California is horrific in my opinion for the ratio of Latinas here vs. the amount of attractive ones.

When they say Mexico is the fattest country on Earth I cannot believe it.

They had to export a few million of them here to SoCal... and they still win? I call bullshit.

Unfortunately it's true. When I went to Mexico City in 2013 the fatness stats were confirmed with my own eyes.

There are very few thin Mexican woman that have had kids, or passed the age of 27. However the ones college age girls can be pretty nice. And the wealthy class of women have higher standards and are more fit.

Washington Heights/Bronx in the summer time for the type of "Hot" I like. But yeah I like em thick and curvy...

Before I moved to Miami, I thought that if you met Latin girls in the U.S. they would be Puerto Rican or Mexican hoodrats that wore baseball caps, listened to rap, smoked a lot of weed, had bad tattoos, and fucked drug dealers or C-list rappers. This was my experience growing up in the Northeast part of the country.

Then I moved to Miami and I realized a lot of girls from places like Colombia, Cuba, and Argentina aren't like that at all and they seemed to be much better looking.

Miami by a long shot

Miami has more Caribbean and Colombian women than the other places listed. Also the culture there in South Florida promotes superficiality. So the women there are definitely the best looking.

Women come to California and start wearing jeans and converse. Women go to New York and start thinking they are tough. Women go to Texas and eat too much Pappadeaux.