rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fucking my cousin.

Fucking my cousin.

Being a super conspiracy buff and having an Iranian background, I have come to the conclusion that the ruling elites (Royals and such) interbreed within their own families (the same is encouraged in Iran) but they have banned it in the western world for various reasons.

One being to weaken the family structure and unity to better control the masses.

A few years ago I ran into a newly released scientific article (can track it down on request) in which it stated that disabilities and retardation of first cousins having children is less then 2%.

Being from the same family also makes for stronger attraction and longer lasting unionsfamiliesstability.

Discuss. [Image: smile.gif]

p.s. the following is from another forum which I found interesting and inspired me to make this thread. It seems like lots of energy here is wasted trying to have sex with multiple women (for different physical attributes), then there are the dead end relationships and marriages that really waste away years. Not everyone will have good looking cousins, first, second or third generations, but everyone in the "west" is brainwashed to not even consider such an idea.

"Almost all modernized countries are rewriting the mental/conscious/subconscious/unconscious minds of their citizens to a point where the opposite genders can no longer relate, tolerate one another, or be even compatible "long term" any longer. "

Fucking my cousin.

[Image: troll.gif]

"British Pakistani cousin marriage" alongside "Habsburg inbreeding" are hardly foreign concepts here.

Fucking my cousin.

[Image: troll.gif]

You plan on pumping and dumping your way through the family over the next 24 months?

Fucking my cousin.

Quote: (01-12-2015 03:05 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

"British Pakistani cousin marriage" alongside "Habsburg inbreeding" are hardly foreign concepts here.
Habsburg being a Royal family I gather... its not a foreign concept but its foreign to even consider the idea for one self..

Quote: (01-12-2015 03:06 AM)Test Pilot Wrote:  

You plan on pumping and dumping your way through the family over the next 24 months?
When Im ready to settle I plan on going back to my native country and see if I can marry one.. or two [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fucking my cousin.

I would just attribute this topic to the lunacy of this great group of guys here.

But given that it's your first post, HIGHLY suspect...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Fucking my cousin.

[Image: troll.gif][Image: troll.gif][Image: troll.gif][Image: troll.gif][Image: troll.gif][Image: troll.gif][Image: troll.gif][Image: troll.gif]

First post too

Fucking my cousin.

Here's the scientific evidence. 2% higher then average.

"The risk of giving birth to babies with genetic defects as a result of marriages between first cousins is no greater than that run by women over 40 who become pregnant, according to two scientists who call for the taboo on first-cousin families to be lifted"

".... the risk of congenital defects is about 2 per cent higher than average for babies born to first-cousin marriages "
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scienc...10072.html

Fucking my cousin.

You know, there was a small chance might have lead to some interesting discussion on genetics and societal norms and ethics, but then you had to go and say this:

Quote:Quote:

It seems like lots of energy here is wasted trying to have sex with multiple women

[Image: gtfo.gif]

p.s. Good thread title.

Fucking my cousin.

Actually, the Catholic rules against marrying inside the family probably was one of the important explanatory factors behind the ascent of the West

Read Emmanuel Todd

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Fucking my cousin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/edu...equal.html

It's likely a Pakistani race troll and it truly seems rather common among those buggers with a huge uptake of birth defects. And even if the child is born seemingly healthy we simply know that there can be other factors - weaker immune system, lower IQ, mental instability.

The elites have intermarried for several reasons - they kept wealth among themselves and 2 centuries back they actually thought that it would create a super-being. The Darwins, the Aldrich & the Wedgwood families interbred only among each other in the entire 19th century. The Rothschilds are reputed to have done so too during almost one century as they have an extensive family. It generally followed a pattern of one highly intelligent child and 2 or 3 genetic misfits - with ever worsening results as interbreeding continued.

The problem is that even interbreeding with 3 families for a century or worse with your own one - it just produces massive problems. Virtually all elite families have stopped doing that a century ago - only the moronic Muslims and some primitive cultures are continuing it. Part of it was tradition, wealth preservation and part of it was motivated by faulty perceptions regarding eugenics & super-race breeding.

No - it's not about "family unity" - there is no family unity if your descendants are morons, psychopaths or have major birth defects.

Fucking your cousins is one thing - in a world of complete debauchery - who cares? But having children or marrying them?

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/...th-defects

[Image: pakistan6.jpg]

Here a guy enjoying his family unity and traditional values.

Fucking my cousin.

I actually kind of expected a datasheet.

Fucking my cousin.

@Zelcorpion
This is the brainwashing Im talking about. I think this kind of propaganda started out in the 50's flicks where interbreeding was condemned... but here you are posting about a highly Islamophob article which lacks scientific credibility.

I would like to see some references for the claims you made, until then they're all hearsay.

And please... the UK Pakistani's have been living on sub-par food... we can probably find the same kind of defects in the UK Anglo Caucasians.

Quote: (01-12-2015 03:33 AM)Tactician Wrote:  

...but then you had to go and say this:

It seems like lots of energy here is wasted trying to have sex with multiple women
p.s. Good thread title.
Seeing how the majority of the populace are deep in the rat race... compound that with trying to constantly get laid with a new women, I see it as a hindrance to getting out of the rat race.

Quote: (01-12-2015 03:33 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Actually, the Catholic rules against marrying inside the family probably was one of the important explanatory factors behind the ascent of the West
Read Emmanuel Todd
In what terms? The ruling elites advancing the industrial age with every busy working bees?

Fucking my cousin.

The best sign that the shit is wrong is that the ruling elite stopped doing it around the 1910s-40s.

But please go ahead - stats can easily be manipulated and articles even more. For example - 2% more birth defects can mean - likelihood rises from 2% to 4%.

But again - enjoy your sisters's poon and have plenty of babies.

Fucking my cousin.

I doubt you're privy to the ruling elites intermarriages. For example Rothschild was originally the name of their company, meaning the Red Shield in German.
Also the article I have really has no financial or political benefit in its revelations. Yours on the other hand is highly suspect.

Fucking my cousin.

[Image: whatthefuck-did-i-just-read.jpg]

Fucking my cousin.

In before the close/ban.

Look at the bright side, you won't be nervous meeting her parents!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Fucking my cousin.

[Image: 1365704260_pakistani_reporter_slaps_kid.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Fucking my cousin.

Quote: (01-12-2015 03:33 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Read Emmanuel Todd

And, by the same token, inbreeding among Muslim societies, especially Arab Muslims, can be linked to a lot of their current societal problems, not just genetic but also political. In Gulf societies, consanguineous marriages are often estimated to comprise the majority, and anyone who lives here can see the results.

Even if the risk of a genetic defect resulting from procreation among cousins is marginal, that risk increases exponentially over multiple generations when the practice is repeated.

So, although there may be merit in the OP's diagnosis of sociological benefits of inbreeding, there are certainly disadvantages, which Western societies have known quite well since before we had the science to demonstrate it rigorously.

Fucking my cousin.

Donnie Azoff said it best in Wolf of Wall Street:

"It's not like... Look. We grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know. She fuckin' grew up hot and all of my friends were trying to fuck her, you know, and I wasn't... I'm not gonna let someone, you know, one of these assholes fuck my cousin. So I, you know, used the cousin thing as like... like an in with her. I'm not gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? If anyone is gonna fuck my cousin it's gonna be me, out of... out of respect, you know?"

[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" -- Hunter S. Thompson

"Knowledge without mileage is bullshit" -- Henry Rollins

"Fine....you go ahead and run down the hill and fuck one of those cows. But me, I'm going to walk down and fuck 'em all" -- Wise Old Bull

Fucking my cousin.

incest win-cest!

great thread title at least.

Fucking my cousin.

Found a video of the OP:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c49_1420906157

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Fucking my cousin.

Found your role model:

Rapper Kevin Gates was banging his cousin for 3 months, found out she was his cousin and is still seeing here.

“Come to find out she’s my cousin, you heard me?” Gates admitted in the first clip. “But I ain’t about to stop f—–g with her. S–t, the p—y good and we click. Why f–k up a good thing? I don’t get that.”

http://pagesix.com/2015/01/09/rapper-fin...-with-her/

Fucking my cousin.

Quote: (01-14-2015 08:59 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Found a video of the OP:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c49_1420906157

Now I get it - the tears are for all the family pussy he slayed:

[Image: 459803658.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1]

Lucky for him the state of Louisiana would forbid the marriage as they have sensible laws against such a thing - too bad we live in such times of idiocracy that "“Why f–k up a good thing? I don’t get that.” seems to be a valid question to him and his 1.3 million Twitter followers.

I just hope that the couple is sensible enough not to follow up with the "good thing" and have a "love-child" together.

Fucking my cousin.

If anyone is fucking my cousin it should be me. You know... out of respect:

Fucking my cousin.

Little Dark has fucked all his cousins.