rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal Accommodations

Montreal Accommodations

I was thinking of renting out a cool, trendy apt instead of a hotel in a cool area of Montreal as a little fuckpad for the summer in July-August. Anyone know a good place to look for apts and what areas I should focus on to be close to nightlife and day game spots?

My budget is 2,500CAD per month for the apt.

Mixx

Montreal Accommodations

Furnished?

Montreal Accommodations

Quote: (04-30-2011 04:43 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Furnished?

Yes. I am not looking to move there, I just need a tastefully chosen fuck pad during my 45 day visit.

Mixx

Montreal Accommodations

Gimme a day or two. I'll pm you with some options

Montreal Accommodations

$2500 CAD, damn that will get you a mansion in Montreal!

I would think you want to me be near St Laurent and Sherbrooke.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Montreal Accommodations

Quote: (04-30-2011 09:21 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

$2500 CAD, damn that will get you a mansion in Montreal!

Not really. That would only be true if he were signing up for a year long lease on an unfurnished place.

July and August are peak months in Montreal, even the crappy hotels are booked solid. His best bet is to find a sublet from someone that is planning to be out of the city for the summer. Also, July 1 is moving day in Quebec, when leases expire.

Montreal Accommodations

This looks like an awesome deal- http://www.louer.com/515g/
1200 dollars for a 2 bedroom and its pretty centrally located.

Montreal Accommodations

Quote: (05-01-2011 01:17 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

This looks like an awesome deal- http://www.louer.com/515g/
1200 dollars for a 2 bedroom and its pretty centrally located.

Thanks I sent him an e-mail to see if he has it available for July. Is this a good website for apartment hunting in Montreal?

Mixx

Montreal Accommodations

I'm not sure if its the best site. You should check out Craigslist too, here's another fairly cheap place thats centrally located - http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/apa/2356362936.html.

Montreal Accommodations

As for where to stay:
I would say Sherbrooke where it intersects st laurent or st denis

This would be where most of the clubs and also festival events are. So many spots

Can't go wrong with guy and st. Catherine area or plateau area like mont royal and st. Denis.

Still waiting to hear from someone on specific buildings to rent

Those areas can start u on a search for now

Montreal Accommodations

Quote: (05-01-2011 08:22 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

As for where to stay:
I would say Sherbrooke where it intersects st laurent or st denis

This would be where most of the clubs and also festival events are. So many spots

Can't go wrong with guy and st. Catherine area or plateau area like mont royal and st. Denis.

Still waiting to hear from someone on specific buildings to rent

Those areas can start u on a search for now

Cool. Thx!

Mixx

Montreal Accommodations

this looks like a good starting place:
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rentals...real/r5800

in terms of neighborhoods, i would recommend the Plateau but it does depend on yr personal style

Montreal Accommodations

Mixx,
My guy in Montreal got back to me and here's what he said:
For 2.5k, the best places are at Plateau, Vieux Montreal (Old Montreal), near the old port, a very chic area, very good location, near the downtown. Also, Place des Arts (downtown), is where all the shows and performances during the summer are held. Make sure you look around downtown and you won't be dissapointed. Also, when you have a better idea of where you'd settle, before you decide, let me know and I'll have him check the area for you to see if it's really a good and cool area as he lives in Montreal.

Hope this helps.

Montreal Accommodations

@VP....awesome! Solid info!!

+1

Mixx

Montreal Accommodations

No problem man, that's what this board is all about, hey?
Anyways, I would suggest you to try and pick up a few French words and to be honest, it won't be that hard for you as you speak Spanish and the 2 are very close in some ways. Needless to say that the more French you know by the time you get to MTL, the more it'll make your experience there that much better. And you being already a smooth cat, it'll take your game and success with the charmantes demoiselles to the stratosphere, believe you me on that compadre...[Image: banana.gif]

Montreal Accommodations

Here is an alpha closer:

Voulez vous couchez avec moi cette soir?

It means - Do you want to sleep with me tonight?

There was a song involved so you can turn into a half alpha, half beta if you are trying to test the waters.

French women tend to know the score.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Montreal Accommodations

@ Moma...

You know, that line may just work. Because I can always use the excuse that I am not French, and it's the only thing that I can say without messing up.. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Montreal Accommodations

This post is a bit long, but I promise you that you have not read a situation like this before - so hang tight!

Well, I went out for batting practice today with my toy poodle as my wingman. It was obvious that tourist season is now in full swing in as beaches were jam-packed. I normally wait until evening hours, when the streets cool-off, and bitch shields tend to settle down.

I approached a few girls, some were from other states in America, and few others were from Latin America. Now, the one that stood out of course was from Montreal.

She was sitting at a cafe (alone) people watching, so the approach was pretty straight forward and simple: go sit right next to her and with confidence tell her to watch my puppie while I go order a coffee. As I said that, she looked at me with a blank stare, and just said nothing....so, I immediately thought she was just acting like a bitch, and trying to ignore me....how wrong I was. You see, after I insulted her, she still looks at me like I am a ghost....then I said.. Ok in a very aggressive voice...what, now you tell me "no parla Ingles?"...and she smiles (finally)...oui, oui...Frances.

You see, she did not speak a lick of English...ZERO, zilch, nada!!! She was from France, but now lives in Montreal.

Oh boy...here we go again!! By now, Montreal/French girls have a really good rep with me., so I continued the conversation speaking in Italian and Portuguese..which she seemed to understand fairly well as they are all Latin languages.

I came to find out that her son (about 22 years old) works in the cafe as a barista, and she was visiting him for Mothers day. I was shocked as she did not look like she was in her 40's..she was HOT..and I mean, she dressed extremely sexy, and could easily pass for 30 years old.

Now, here is the weird part....her son comes out, she introduces me (he speak perfect English)..and I find out her son is a cool kid...but the weird part is, he starts talking about a girl that just banged him in the back of his car last week from Montreal, and goes on to tell me how wonderful MOntreal is...etc etc. IN FRONT OF HIS MOM!!!

His mom, is throwing IOI's at me left and right, she starts to kino me....continually makes an effort to ask about my personal life etc and I can see in her eyes she wants to fuck me.

Her son notices that his mom is interested in me...and HE STARTS INSTIGATING HIS MOM TO GET MY NUMBER!! I mean, this kid was paving a way for his mom and I to see each other later on that night before she leaves back to Montreal....what does he think is gonna happen - she is going to get fucked! Why is he fucking doing this? This is the weirdest shit that has ever happen to me..her son was fucking throwing his mom in my lap for me to basically fuck her before she leaves town....wtf???

Seriously, am I to start thinking that French women have an affinity for latin men? Is sex so laid back in France/Montreal that women see sex as something social as having a cup of coffee? I've never had a guy start pressing his mom so much to get with me befoe she leaves town...this was the weirdest fucking experience in my days of sarging women.

So, if he insists, I took his moms number...and will hook up before she leaves town so she can get her groove back.

Mixx

Montreal Accommodations

Quote: (05-05-2011 05:06 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

@ Moma...

You know, that line may just work. Because I can always use the excuse that I am not French, and it's the only thing that I can say without messing up.. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

It's very funny but as a non fluent speaker, you can get away with saying coarse words because the native speaker will appreciate you for trying and might actually get turned on by your 'innocence'.

I know a little French (self study) and I did some translating between a friend of mine and a Belgian lizard that he was dancing with in Branthouse a few months ago.
My friend can speak zero french so I did a little translation and I told him to drop the forementioned line.

I am pretty sure that if he did so, he could have got something. She was only in town for the weekend so he really had nothing to lose.

Plus, he dances a mean salsa..<insert Mixx>

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Montreal Accommodations

Quote: (05-08-2011 08:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Seriously, am I to start thinking that French women have an affinity for latin men? Is sex so laid back in France/Montreal that women see sex as something social as having a cup of coffee? I've never had a guy start pressing his mom so much to get with me befoe she leaves town...this was the weirdest fucking experience in my days of sarging women.

So, if he insists, I took his moms number...and will hook up before she leaves town so she can get her groove back.

Mixx

I think they do. If you look at France's geography, you will notice that it is bordered (especially the southern parts) with Spain and Italy which are countries that have Latin people (yes Italians are Latin people).
Now French food is heavily influenced by Latin cuisine.

Now with that, French women have a strong affinity towards darker people.

As you may suspect, I like to really dissect a culture and I was talking with a French woman who was born and bred in the south of France. She constantly spoke about darker men and her affinity for either latin or chocolate men.

So I think it's cultural. Now even if a woman is from Montreal or whatnot, I think that French ancestry runs deep and still carries through even if her people immigrated to Canada years ago.

With this in mind, all the other Latin members i.e Houston and co, should really work on getting your papers up and go and perform a real massacre on these French honies.

See if you can pull off a double salad toss.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Montreal Accommodations

Quote: (05-08-2011 08:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

This post is a bit long, but I promise you that you have not read a situation like this before - so hang tight!

Well, I went out for batting practice today with my toy poodle as my wingman. It was obvious that tourist season is now in full swing in as beaches were jam-packed. I normally wait until evening hours, when the streets cool-off, and bitch shields tend to settle down.

I approached a few girls, some were from other states in America, and few others were from Latin America. Now, the one that stood out of course was from Montreal.

She was sitting at a cafe (alone) people watching, so the approach was pretty straight forward and simple: go sit right next to her and with confidence tell her to watch my puppie while I go order a coffee. As I said that, she looked at me with a blank stare, and just said nothing....so, I immediately thought she was just acting like a bitch, and trying to ignore me....how wrong I was. You see, after I insulted her, she still looks at me like I am a ghost....then I said.. Ok in a very aggressive voice...what, now you tell me "no parla Ingles?"...and she smiles (finally)...oui, oui...Frances.

You see, she did not speak a lick of English...ZERO, zilch, nada!!! She was from France, but now lives in Montreal.

Oh boy...here we go again!! By now, Montreal/French girls have a really good rep with me., so I continued the conversation speaking in Italian and Portuguese..which she seemed to understand fairly well as they are all Latin languages.

I came to find out that her son (about 22 years old) works in the cafe as a barista, and she was visiting him for Mothers day. I was shocked as she did not look like she was in her 40's..she was HOT..and I mean, she dressed extremely sexy, and could easily pass for 30 years old.

Now, here is the weird part....her son comes out, she introduces me (he speak perfect English)..and I find out her son is a cool kid...but the weird part is, he starts talking about a girl that just banged him in the back of his car last week from Montreal, and goes on to tell me how wonderful MOntreal is...etc etc. IN FRONT OF HIS MOM!!!

His mom, is throwing IOI's at me left and right, she starts to kino me....continually makes an effort to ask about my personal life etc and I can see in her eyes she wants to fuck me.

Her son notices that his mom is interested in me...and HE STARTS INSTIGATING HIS MOM TO GET MY NUMBER!! I mean, this kid was paving a way for his mom and I to see each other later on that night before she leaves back to Montreal....what does he think is gonna happen - she is going to get fucked! Why is he fucking doing this? This is the weirdest shit that has ever happen to me..her son was fucking throwing his mom in my lap for me to basically fuck her before she leaves town....wtf???

Mixx

Oh man!...I just love reading your french women posts...I have always said that French women have a serious fetish for the Latino type, well they have a fetish for exotic things and since Americans and Black guys are no more a exotic to them. sorry guys, they have moved on to the brown guys and latinos are at the top of the totem pole when it comes to brown guys. Of course you can't be a chode brown guy and expect to bang a french girl, if you ain't getting pussy at home then you aint getting pussy anywhere. But if you have the style and even a little bit of game and the brains to understand the all french women NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY LIKE YOU will be bitchy upfront, unless they are drunk, you are made.

Seriously, when I used to walk into a club I used to feel like enrique iglesias, i used to get crazy stares and women used to press their bodies against me while standing in the line to get into the club. AND I AM NOT EVEN LATINO. I used to lie about my ethnicity and speak some broken spanish. A real latino like you will annihilate a french city.

And on top of that the french have a very liberal attitude towards sex, i have been a witness to a number conversation about sex (swingers clubs, ONSs, etc) on the dining table. I was a chode who got shocked by these kind of conversations so I couldn't capiltalise on them.

Montreal Accommodations

Interesting. I remember asking what country I should visit for my first time leaving the states and nobody here recommended France lol. I had no idea French girls loved hispanic dudes like that

Montreal Accommodations

Ok guys..It's official. As of last night, everyone on this board can call me a "Mother Fucker"

Mixx

Montreal Accommodations

Quote: (05-10-2011 04:36 AM)houston Wrote:  

Interesting. I remember asking what country I should visit for my first time leaving the states and nobody here recommended France lol. I had no idea French girls loved hispanic dudes like that

Yup, I was one of them...I didn't know that you were hispanic, I thought that you were black. Didn't mean to deceive you. Also, there is a certain type of Latino that they like. I posted this picture some time ago:

[Image: EduardoCruz.jpg.290x445_q85_crop_upscale.jpg]

This is the kind of Latino that will do well in France. This type:

[Image: latino490.jpg]

Nope, no way he is getting close to that high quality french pussy.

Also, you said that you were going abroad for the first time. I highly doubt (and I mean no disrespect) that your style would have matched up to the style of an average French dude. Those guys know how to dress up and its hard to get accustomed to the style in a week's time. Thats why I told you to not to go to France.

Montreal Accommodations

You know, I closely looked at that scarf (top picture), and I have the same one. It's a Calvin Klein very delicate scarf that gets LOTS of female attention whenever I wear it.

Mystik, the guy pictured with the cap on is pathetic. He is trying hard to be something he is not. I agree. No way bottom picture guy is getting any ass from French - or hell, upper class latinas either.

Mixx