rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Differences between colombian made fake tits and other fake tits?

I've noticed colombian fake breasts tend to look nicer, what's the secret going on there?

Quote: (01-09-2015 06:34 PM)RestinPeace Wrote:  

I've noticed colombian fake breasts tend to look nicer, what's the secret going ice. on there?

Fake tits looks the same no matter where you go. I tried to sleep on a pair on night one in Colombia and they were hard a rock. I couldn't even put her nip in my mouth.

In brazil I banged a girl with those gummy bear tits, now those were really nice but cost much more.
http://www.gummybearbreastimplants.com/b...mentation/

The hard ones really suck yeah, looks good but feels like shit, very common in Colombia,Ecuador,Mexico, etc. If a girl wants fake tits, atleast get some good ones.

Major fan of the hard fake colombian tits... (It's essentially how I started liking fake tits)

2 weeks later had massive natural tits which were "meh" to me.

I still prefer natural boobies but I've had some pretty nice fake ones in my face down here over the past few years.