rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spanish VS Eastern Europe women

In response to this article:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/12/...r-players/

I'm spanish,25 years old and I've been living this year 2014 in Lithuania,the first 6 month in Vilnius and the following 6 months till the end of December in Kaunas.

During 2013 I spent the summer visiting Moscow and Poland.

Also visited Latvia and Estii.

I have to admit that all women are the same at the end,I got 20 notches during this period of time ,some of them ONS,other mini-relationships and also a serious relationship of 7 months..

I see lot of men hating Western Europe,I don't know how it is in USA,but normally those who criticize about Spanish women are very average or below average,so..what makes Eastern women special for some of them? Why do they don't look to their native women?

I have to admit that Im not "average",I have kind of game,nordic tipe even being spanish,2 m height and athletic type,so i didn't look like spanish at all,but at the end it doesn't matter.

The truth about this comparison of women is that some guys create some type of cognitive dissonance,just seeing the bad things of their native women and just looking the good points of the "foreigners".

Of course there're differences for example arab countries,turkey and so on..

But the reality I see comparing for example spanish with Eastern European(Russia,baltics,poland..)is:

-Eastern European women seem to be "prettier" because of exotic looks and generally blue eyes,and because the "average" take care more of themselves(less fat people),but just because of that.

-Attractive and very attractive girls they do mostly like their own men,and they won't go for a foreigner.For "cute" and normal/ugly girls is different.

-Lot of women who like foreigners are looking for what we spanish call "braguetazo",or gold digging,It means go for a better life,wathever it is..(if they look for serious things).

-Generally,average girls have better looks than spanish ones.

-Attractive and very attractive girls are in the same number in both countries,it depends on your tastes.But in Spain you can find from nordic type to arab/iberic/persian looks,there're also plenty of brunettees with green/blue eyes(stunners).

-Their heart is cold as fuck,generally,they're not straight in their feelings,she can be the femenine and "sweet" girl while in her head planning an strategy to kick you out from her life.

I've meet lot of guys who were living in those places ,some for 6 years and so on,so I could collect my own experience and of those with more than me(they had game).

This are my thoughts about my experience,and yes,I practice lot of game in Spain and also in those cold lands hehe [Image: smile.gif]

I would like to know about your opinion regarding to this topic.

I already replied to your posts on this other thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9339-p...#pid925385

From what you're writing, it seems like you're a guy with some game and above average looks. If you're 2m tall (6 ft 7), athletic and handsome, you should be drowning in pussy ANYWHERE you go to, including Spain of course provided you're not socially akward.

In Spain the sexual market favours women, while in EE it favours men. For you, this makes no difference because of your looks, but for the average guy, this means less approaches, less bitch shields, cuntish attitude in a place like EE.

I also wrote a datasheet on my home city: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-40584.html

In most of Spain, meeting girls is a matter of social circle, long term game etc Also in many places, the student scene sucks since everyone lives with their parents (unlike in the anglosphere), which is a massive cockblock, as roosh wrote on this post: http://www.rooshv.com/the-most-reliable-...-is-a-slut

Quote: (01-09-2015 10:48 AM)aguirre Wrote:  

The truth about this comparison of women is that some guys create some type of cognitive dissonance,just seeing the bad things of their native women and just looking the good points of the "foreigners".

This is true, some guys tend to put foreign women on a pedestal, but this shouldn't stop us from noticing the bigger picture.

-Lot of women who like foreigners are looking for what we spanish call "braguetazo",or gold digging,It means go for a better life,wathever it is..(if they look for serious things).

If you portray yourself as being wealthy, and readily spend money on women, then yes, they will think of you as a "provider", specially in Russia but not so much in Poland or the Baltics, where living standards are almost equal to those of western Europe.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Spain and Portugal are terrible for pussy hunting missions. I'd rather spend time in South of France. Plenty of money and girls to go around there...

I am yet to see an attractive Spanish girl in Warsaw on Erasmus (it's not only men who came here) and there is plenty of Ukrainian/Belarus girls here, usually above average in looks (at least comparing to Polish chicks).

I don't care about top girls, cause it's out of my range (guys spare me talk about my low beliefs, etc - thank you). So unless Spain kicks out only "ugly" girls to Erasmus in Warsaw than your assumption about similar girl quality between Spain and EE is totally wrong.

Or either you are either very patriotic or our taste in women is totally different.

Also, isn't true that feminism is on very high level among Spanish chicas?

Quote: (01-09-2015 12:18 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

I am yet to see an attractive Spanish girl in Warsaw on Erasmus (it's not only men who came here) and there is plenty of Ukrainian/Belarus girls here, usually above average in looks (at least comparing to Polish chicks).

I don't care about top girls, cause it's out of my range (guys spare me talk about my low beliefs, etc - thank you). So unless Spain kicks out only "ugly" girls to Erasmus in Warsaw than your assumption about similar girl quality between Spain and EE is totally wrong.

Or either you are either very patriotic or our taste in women is totally different.

As a former Spanish Erasmus student in Wroclaw, I can attest that Spanish girls going abroad are not a good representation of the local talent. Overall EE girls beat Spanish girls but the difference in terms of looks is not that big (putting personal preferences aside-mediterranean vs slavic appereance etc)

The part on feminism is more or less right. However, the average Spanish girl still likes to take care of herself and wear a nice dress and heals when she goes out, but nothing like in EE.

Quote: (01-09-2015 12:24 PM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

As a former Spanish Erasmus student in Wroclaw, I can attest that Spanish girls going abroad are not a good representation of the local talent. Overall EE girls beat Spanish girls but the difference in terms of looks is not that big (putting personal preferences aside-mediterranean vs slavic appereance etc)

The part on feminism is more or less right. However, the average Spanish girl still likes to take care of herself and wear a nice dress and heals when she goes out, but nothing like in EE.
Thanks.

I will be around May in Barcelona at bachelors party so will hopefully have a chance to make a conclusion by myself.

EE needs to be separate from FSU. Different mentalities. Of course they prefer their own men..that seems to be norm in most places especially xenophobic and racist countries.
That being said OP you missed an important point.
Every country has an average girl, but FSU average looks more like a western 7.
Since girls look for LTR and NOT fucking around it is logical that a foreigner would be less appealing. But I suspect a foreigner living in their country keeping up with the Jones would be quite appealing. Buy a flat , car ad other goods that locals would buy and you might see you have similar opportunities.
I dated high end (married high end) but I had a job, had a euro renovated central flat, and money to party. So I can offer the advantages of a foreigner (better at sex, money) with the stability of a local.

As for gold diggers. You ever come to NYC? capital of the world for gold diggers. The hottest women in USA are gold diggers, look at the playboy mansion.
Women who are gold diggers attract to men with wealth. If foreign men have wealth than they will attract to them. They attract to local men with wealth also. But why would a family orientated EE girl want to a foreigner if you aren't offering to raise a child with her, live with her or do the things a real BF does?Mainly live in her community, meet the parents,etc.
Just like i go towards women who offer me what I crave..women do the same thing!Figure out what they crave, give it to them and you will see it is same everywhere.

Quote: (01-09-2015 11:12 AM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

I already replied to your posts on this other thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9339-p...#pid925385

From what you're writing, it seems like you're a guy with some game and above average looks. If you're 2m tall (6 ft 7), athletic and handsome, you should be drowning in pussy ANYWHERE you go to, including Spain of course provided you're not socially akward.

In Spain the sexual market favours women, while in EE it favours men. For you, this makes no difference because of your looks, but for the average guy, this means less approaches, less bitch shields, cuntish attitude in a place like EE.

I also wrote a datasheet on my home city: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-40584.html

In most of Spain, meeting girls is a matter of social circle, long term game etc Also in many places, the student scene sucks since everyone lives with their parents (unlike in the anglosphere), which is a massive cockblock, as roosh wrote on this post: http://www.rooshv.com/the-most-reliable-...-is-a-slut

This is true, some guys tend to put foreign women on a pedestal, but this shouldn't stop us from noticing the bigger picture.

If you portray yourself as being wealthy, and readily spend money on women, then yes, they will think of you as a "provider", specially in Russia but not so much in Poland or the Baltics, where living standards are almost equal to those of western Europe.

Quote: (01-09-2015 12:30 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2015 12:24 PM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

Thanks.

I will be around May in Barcelona at bachelors party so will hopefully have a chance to make a conclusion by myself.

I recommend you to look for locals,because in BCN is very easy to be with foreigners.

It is said that Valencia in Spain is like a poosy paradise.

(Factors that make a city great for men):
http://www.rooshv.com/15-factors-that-de...at-for-men

In this website you can compare the cities with many useful data

http://versus.com/es/madrid-vs-valencia

Quote: (01-11-2015 05:14 PM)aguirre Wrote:  

The only factor that supports your theory that Valencia is "like a poosy paradise" is that according to your source there's 52% of women compared to 50,5% of Madrid. This says nothing about the age of those women, if they're single etc The other info on your link is all about transport, weather business and other stuff unrelated to game.

I've also read Roosh's post and trust me, Valencia is by no means great for men. Like I wrote in my datasheet most students live with their parents and the night life can be hit or miss.

If anything Madrid wins by large since there are more students and very few of them live with their families. There's also more foreigners which is always a plus, at least in Spain.

Quote: (01-12-2015 07:38 AM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2015 05:14 PM)aguirre Wrote:  

The only factor that supports your theory that Valencia is "like a poosy paradise" is that according to your source there's 52% of women compared to 50,5% of Madrid. This says nothing about the age of those women, if they're single etc The other info on your link is all about transport, weather business and other stuff unrelated to game.

I've also read Roosh's post and trust me, Valencia is by no means great for men. Like I wrote in my datasheet most students live with their parents and the night life can be hit or miss.

If anything Madrid wins by large since there are more students and very few of them live with their families. There's also more foreigners which is always a plus, at least in Spain.

by hit or miss you mean that you have to be very agressive to get results?

by the way,which exploration travels do you have in mind? I'd suggest you baltic countries [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-12-2015 10:36 AM)aguirre Wrote:  

by the way,which exploration travels do you have in mind? I'd suggest you baltic countries [Image: smile.gif]

I mean that the nightlife is very mediocre, everynow and then you get better ratios etc but mostly is nothing to write home about. I don't know a lot about Madrid but it certainly has more options.

As of now I will be stuck in the UK for a while [Image: undecided.gif] ... might do some brief trips to Poland at some point [Image: banana.gif] The Baltics sound interesting.

Quote: (01-13-2015 10:00 AM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2015 10:36 AM)aguirre Wrote:  

I mean that the nightlife is very mediocre, everynow and then you get better ratios etc but mostly is nothing to write home about. I don't know a lot about Madrid but it certainly has more options.

As of now I will be stuck in the UK for a while [Image: undecided.gif] ... might do some brief trips to Poland at some point [Image: banana.gif] The Baltics sound interesting.

What about Romania? I'm surprised it doesn't get talked about much on the forum. The girls look good, they speak english, it's cheap and foreigners get to be exotic.

Quote: (01-13-2015 10:22 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

What about Romania? I'm surprised it doesn't get talked about much on the forum. The girls look good, they speak english, it's cheap and foreigners get to be exotic.

It's definitely on my radar but at the moment I still have some unfinished business in Poland [Image: icon_razz.gif]

This is kind of off-topic from this thread but can anyone speak about how Central/South American women are compared to Eastern European women in terms of being traditional and feminine?

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

I have been in Spain for many years now and always had more luck with foreign girls. Anyone who says Spanish girls are not pretty has not been to the south. Seville and Cadiz are 2 cities I am very familiar with, and if you can't find tons of hot girls in these cities, then you must be blind. Go to Tarifa in the summer in Cadiz and tell me that Spanish girls aren't hot. Good luck. The problem is that...in my opinion...they are just boring as fuck social circle oriented always thinking about what my stupid friends and family are going to think. Add to the fact that many live with their parents! All Spanish girls that I have fucked have had to go home afterward! And they have had to lie where they are if friends or parents ask! It's fucking ridiculous. A certain kind of guy I think can do well, but you really have to pick your spots. Seville is more pijo...preppy...where every guy wears the same stupid fucking light blue jeans or brown chinos, nauticos or castellanos which are like topsiders or penny loafers, button down and sweater (and can only be brown, green, or blue). Cadiz is a bit more laid back. I would suggest for anybody who comes to Seville to skip the center where all the pijos are, and head to the neighborhood of ALAMEDA. This will be your best bet for pussy. It is the alternative hood of Seville, and albeit it also has a lot of gays, there are many girls...foreign and Spanish...who break the mold and are a bit different. This will be your best bet. Unless you are dialed in socially, I don't care if you are fucking Brad Pitt, no girl is going to want to disappoint her friends or family! I would also say Spanish girls when ABROAD...can be very easy targets. I have nailed a few abroad and always found them 100% more open than when at home.

Quote: (01-13-2015 07:03 PM)opening23 Wrote:  

I have been in Spain for many years now and always had more luck with foreign girls. Anyone who says Spanish girls are not pretty has not been to the south. Seville and Cadiz are 2 cities I am very familiar with, and if you can't find tons of hot girls in these cities, then you must be blind. Go to Tarifa in the summer in Cadiz and tell me that Spanish girls aren't hot. Good luck. The problem is that...in my opinion...they are just boring as fuck social circle oriented always thinking about what my stupid friends and family are going to think. Add to the fact that many live with their parents! All Spanish girls that I have fucked have had to go home afterward! And they have had to lie where they are if friends or parents ask! It's fucking ridiculous. A certain kind of guy I think can do well, but you really have to pick your spots. Seville is more pijo...preppy...where every guy wears the same stupid fucking light blue jeans or brown chinos, nauticos or castellanos which are like topsiders or penny loafers, button down and sweater (and can only be brown, green, or blue). Cadiz is a bit more laid back. I would suggest for anybody who comes to Seville to skip the center where all the pijos are, and head to the neighborhood of ALAMEDA. This will be your best bet for pussy. It is the alternative hood of Seville, and albeit it also has a lot of gays, there are many girls...foreign and Spanish...who break the mold and are a bit different. This will be your best bet. Unless you are dialed in socially, I don't care if you are fucking Brad Pitt, no girl is going to want to disappoint her friends or family! I would also say Spanish girls when ABROAD...can be very easy targets. I have nailed a few abroad and always found them 100% more open than when at home.

totallt agree about the social circle effect

I think that day game in Spain is extremely powerful,she will have less excuses to meet you.

At night is different,because they go with friends are they're with the "shield".

Spanish women are beautiful So good with the put downs I find.I know a few Aussie guys that ended up marrying Spanish women and live in Spain.
I love all the different women in Spain on vacation looking for love.
The mixture of the local woman in Andalusia I saw and met was stunning..One of my mates wouldn't stop going on about how fit the mothers were compared to Australia..And I love Catalan girls.
I intend going back to Spain this year what I like is that there is women there for all taste.....Spanish chicks are cold and their put downs are world class but I got a few notches when I was younger,working on the Costa Brava, in fact I think I was more their Aussie notch.I think most blokes forget there are so many tourist visiting Spain now that basically chicas have heard it before...Although I think blonde guys have an advantage there
I did Czech and Spain 6 months ago and I was happy with the beauty in both sides of Europe..Euro blokes don't know how good they got it...try flying over 24 hours and paying $2500 for a return flight..fucken worth it though, I can not get enough of Spain...
A lot more Spanish and French travellers in Australia now to than there use to be.