rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multiple dating logistics.

Hey guys,

I've worked on some inner and outer game issues I had in the past and now I seem to be on a roll (seeing 4 girls at the same time). I have new logistical challenges and want to be able handle them.

Recently moved out of a house full of chicks to a place by myself, and I'm seeing two of the chicks I use to live with and they are still roommates. (hadn't done anything while living there to not shit where I ate, sort of thing) One of them is really hot but seems to be very conservative and I know if she found out I'm dating her roommate friend it'd be a problem.

Not that I care too much but want to take it like training and learn how to handle stuff like this (had moral guilt BS issues in the past so wouldn't really do it as often as I could/should)

Need some input about how to handle dating multiple girls and the question: "Are you seeing anybody else?"

I don't wanna have to lie, or give it too much importance to a point where my answer becomes an issue or big deal, but it's clear that with each type of chick you need to calibrate different responses (don't you?). The laid backs girls would just be content with a cocky-funny response or never ask in the first place, but maybe not so the conservative ones

Any suggestions from the more seasoned players would be kindly accepted.

Thanks

Quote: (04-29-2011 02:28 PM)Thorne Wrote:  

Hey guys,

I've worked on some inner and outer game issues I had in the past and now I seem to be on a roll (seeing 4 girls at the same time). I have new logistical challenges and want to be able handle them.

Recently moved out of a house full of chicks to a place by myself, and I'm seeing two of the chicks I use to live with and they are still roommates. (hadn't done anything while living there to not shit where I ate, sort of thing) One of them is really hot but seems to be very conservative and I know if she found out I'm dating her roommate friend it'd be a problem.

Not that I care too much but want to take it like training and learn how to handle stuff like this (had moral guilt BS issues in the past so wouldn't really do it as often as I could/should)

Need some input about how to handle dating multiple girls and the question: "Are you seeing anybody else?"

I don't wanna have to lie, or give it too much importance to a point where my answer becomes an issue or big deal, but it's clear that with each type of chick you need to calibrate different responses (don't you?). The laid backs girls would just be content with a cocky-funny response or never ask in the first place, but maybe not so the conservative ones

Thanks

If you're dating chicks who are roommates they will find out!

Quote: (04-29-2011 02:31 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Thanks

Yeah I know they will, but how do you callibrate responses? what's in the repertoire?? how do you difuse it the best possible way??

Quote: (04-29-2011 05:34 PM)Thorne Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2011 02:31 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Thanks

Yeah I know they will, but how do you callibrate responses? what's in the repertoire?? how do you difuse it the best possible way??

In this case, you have to OWN it. Tell them both that you WANT them both and can't decide. Tell them "I'll understand if you can't handle this, you and Jenny are both great". Worst case, they both move on, best case they both start competing for your affection. Just keep cool when they eventually find out and own it. When they give you the ole "when were you going to tell me???" thing just explain earnestly that the situation was new to you too and you didn't expect it let alone how to say it, and now you're stuck liking them both. Just make sure you have plenty of "take it or leave it" vibe thrown in. Keep us posted!

I have no idea what your level of game is, but if it's not on par with Fisto's you're gonna have trouble getting them both. However, as you say you're seeing four girls, you could try this out. Even if it backfires you'd still have two others to play around with, lowering your risk here.

How close are the roommates? You lived with them, so you should know. Even if they're living together for convenience, rather than being really close friends, they're gonna find out. If they're really close, they may already know.

Have you banged both of them already? I'm going to assume the answer is yes, in which case I'd just focus on the better lay.

Hey guys,

Thanks

Some may see a problem. . .others, an opportunity!

THanks for the input guys,

@Fisto: Yeah, I like the owning and being cool about it part, but apologizing afterwards for "not finding the right time to tell them" and "you're both great and I can't choose" is the one I want to avoid... it makes you sound like a pussy for putting off the issue or avoiding it altogether and being undecisive. If you accept you saw something wrong in it at any time but kept going you come off as a sleazebag, and that you're just a horny dude (which in turn makes you seem weak for being needy).

@CJ: They live together for convenience (university exchange students), both french but didn't know each other from before. They're very different but have a cordial relationship and go out from time to time. One of them is the arsty misterious type and would never mention it, but the other one is more naive (came out of an 5 year LTR and is 21) and conservative, so she might spill it out eventually, and is more likely to care. They're leaving in three months which gives me a chance to, when confronted, act like it wasn't a big deal because they were leaving anyway.

I know they fill find out for sure, it's something I'm expecting, but like I said, I want to find the classy way to handle it, burning the least possible bridges. Having angry women against you is a pain in the ass and an inconvenience.

UPDATE: Had a very interesting chat with a friend I ran into last night. The guy is a natural (though a bad boy type) and he gave me very interesting input.

The way he handles it is that he turns the table on them:

her: "Are you seeing someone else?"
you: "yeah, why?" (poker faced) or "I can't remember" (half jokingly) or "Maybe" (aloof, dismissive, joking), having to calibrate according to the mood, type of chick, etc.

her: "When were you going to tell me you where seeing her also?"
you: "I don't go around talking about who I see, how would like me talking to other people about you?"

her: "so what are you playing with me?"
you: "I don't go around asking you who you're seeing also, women always have guys chasing them (and then you mention something you might know, like her seeing her ex or those text messages she gets, or that guy "friend" from school, etc. they can't deny it even if nothing's going on), It doesn't matter to me if you're seeing somebody else, just the good times you and I spend together, bla, bla"

her: "So what am I just another chick like the rest?"
you: "Jesus woman, take it easy, what's this whole rushing deal, let's just give it time and see what happens. It's better to have an informed decision than doing stuff impulsively, no?" (then you say jokingly women being compulsive shoppers or stuff like that)

He says that at all times you have to be the coolest guy and stick to your dates, be on time, not flake, give them full attention and not blatantly game other chicks in frotn of her, etc. (if you care about not burning bridges, that is) so they can never say that you don't respect them or treat them right. They have nothing to throw at you that way.

Anyone else??

I'm not advocating apologies or indecisiveness. I'm saying OWN it because you want them both. That's strength. It doesn't make you a pussy to say it's a new situation for you.

Quote: (04-30-2011 10:48 AM)Thorne Wrote:  

UPDATE: Had a very interesting chat with a friend I ran into last night. The guy is a natural (though a bad boy type) and he gave me very interesting input.

The way he handles it is that he turns the table on them:

her: "Are you seeing someone else?"
you: "yeah, why?" (poker faced) or "I can't remember" (half jokingly) or "Maybe" (aloof, dismissive, joking), having to calibrate according to the mood, type of chick, etc.

her: "When were you going to tell me you where seeing her also?"
you: "I don't go around talking about the other people I see, how would like me talking to other people about you?"

her: "so what are you playing with me?"
you: "I don't go around asking you who you're seeing also, women always have guys chasing them (and then you mention something you might know, like her seeing her ex or those text messages she gets, or that guy "friend" from school, etc. they can't deny it), It doesn't matter to me if you're seeing somebody else, just the good times you and I spend together, bla, bla"

her: "So what am I just another chick like the rest?"
you: "Jesus woman, take it easy, what's this whole rushing deal, let's just give it time and see what happens. It's better to have an informed decision than doing stuff impulsively, no?" (then you say jokingly women being compulsive shoppers or stuff like that)

He says that at all times you have to be the coolest guy and stick to your dates, be on time, not flake, give them full attention and not blatantly game other chicks in frotn of her, etc. (if you care about not burning bridges, that is) so they can never say that you don't respect them or treat them right. They have nothing to throw at you that way.

Anyone else??

I think most of these answers are just too much information and are too direct. I give one line answers to be evasive, dismissive, or re-frame. The key is to not take her seriously. You just need to give her enough to back off but still keep her hamster wheel spinning... or agree and amplify.

"Are you seeing someone else?"

Nothing serious.
I keep busy.
[For someone who just met me] (optional), you're pretty interested in my dating/sex life.
I have a harem of women. Everyone has a job. You can be my grapefeeder. (credit to roissy -- kind if ridiculous but it works if delivered properly)

"When were you going to tell me you where seeing her also?" -- [Technically, this should never come up if you are a good player]

I didn't realize we were that serious.
It's complicated.

"so what are you playing with me?"

Oh, what game are we going to play today!?
Why so serious? (delivered jokingly)
It's complicated.

"So what am I just another chick like the rest?"

Easy tiger.
Only if you want to be just another chick.

Again, a lot of these can be avoided by not letting your women know (or find out) you're seeing other girls. I've never been caught but I keep them guessing.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I like "Only if you want to be just another chick". Thats good.

Oh, I forgot, I tend to say "Simmer down" in a variety of ways. It makes the situation less serious and the girl is forced to realize she's being dramatic.

Quote: (04-30-2011 12:26 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Oh, I forgot, I tend to say "Simmer down" in a variety of ways. It makes the situation less serious and the girl is forced to realize she's being dramatic.

Quote: (04-30-2011 11:15 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

I think most of these answers are just too much information and are too direct. I give one line answers to be evasive, dismissive, or re-frame. The key is to not take her seriously. You just need to give her enough to back off but still keep her hamster wheel spinning... or agree and amplify.

That's very good, I agree that you have to difuse it the situation with humor, making her look dramatic and delay the serious answers the most you can. Only as a last resort you use serious answers but it's good to have handy ones up your sleeve.

Quote: (04-30-2011 10:48 AM)Thorne Wrote:  

They're leaving in three months which gives me a chance to, when confronted, act like it wasn't a big deal because they were leaving anyway

Oh, disregard my previous post then. I'd milk this one for every last drop. Hell, when it gets close to time for them to leave, I'd try for a threesome! Nothing to lose at that point if they're leaving the country.