rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Cali, Colombia

Data Sheet, Cali Colombia

9 women in 11 days.
0 Flakes
2 Virgins
1 Death Threat
2 Period fucks
2 Anal fucks
No Spanish

Wingmen : Newgame, Scotian, Habit,

Language:

I do not speak Spanish. 7 of the 9 lays did not speak English. It was easier for me to get laid if I did not speak the same language as the woman. The amount of time for the lay was anywhere from 20 minutes to 5 hours. I always had same night lays. Always.

I can usually get a kiss within the first 10 seconds of meeting them. If they turn their head and give me their cheek, I usually can break that barrier in about 5 minutes. I never stop touching them or kissing them throughout the whole date. There is no confusion on where the date is headed. I am very aggressive.

Apartment:

I rented a studio apartment. I ensured there was nowhere to sit except the bed. Also, I bought a high-powered fan that was placed directly in front of the bed. This ensured they would sit here immediately after entering my apartment. Cali is fucking hot and after they climbed up the 73 steps to get to my apartment, all they wanted to do was lay on the bed.

Nightgame:

Do not even waste your time doing night game in Cali. Getting invited into a social circle is too time consuming for me. I can give three+ bangs of Internet game for the effort people put into that. Some of the guys enjoyed it and nailed some really hot women but like I said, I was going for numbers. I always saved a lot of money.

Internet game:

Tinder is a waste of time in Cali. Use CC or Badoo. Only have pictures that demonstrate your worth. Don’t be afraid to use photoshop to remove wrinkles. Shirtless pictures are great if you have a good body. I do not care what anyone says, they have always worked for me.

Testosterone
I have been on TRT for 5+ years and I would never consider not doing it. I attributed most of my lays in South America to my physique. Blue eyes also helped in Colombia, if you do not have blue eyes, maybe you can buy contacts and tell them you do. If you are over 25, I recommend testosterone. I keep my levels at 1000. That’s pretty close to the levels of a 18 year old kid.

Lying:

Lie!! Lie about everything. Lie about your job, how many times you have been married, when your last relationship was, and what you are looking for. Don’t go to Colombia telling these women you work at Staples and came here to get laid. It’s very easy to pull off an Oncologist if you are in your 30’s, dress decent, and know how to shine your shoes and also tell them you are here for a job interview and you are looking for marriage. If you are looking for a relationship, you can be a little more genuine. I was just looking for lays. If they want to see a picture of your house, take one of the nicest house in your neighborhood and send it on whatsapp.

I also told most of these girls that I wanted them to have my children. The best pick up line is, “ I want my daughter to look just like you. “They had no problem having a unprotecting sex with me because I own 2 homes, makes 500,000 a year, and want to get married to them and have a family.

Arriving in country:

If you talk to these women before you arrive, always tell them you are arriving on different days. They want to be the first to jump you when you get off the boat. If you tell 10 women you are arriving on the 10th of the month, you are making a mistake. Make them think that they are the first women you will see. I found these women much smarter than Brazilians and much more jealous and clingy. They were also more annoying.

Tatics:

Always tell them to meet you at your apartment so you can use Google translate to talk. It worked for me 80% of the time. If she refuses, tell her to meet you outside and go for a walk to the closest bar to get a drink. When you get to this point, you need to have game. Words do not matter as much as people on here say. I don't speak much at all, even with my friends, and it has never affected my game. I immediately start touching, kissing, and rubbing her, right when I see her.

If you are having fun, it works great. They laugh their ass off. If you are getting weird stares and things seem awkward, you need help with your game or you are giving off a too serious vibe, or you’re not attractive enough. Braces and testosterone can help with the attraction.

Escalation:

When they are typing on the translator, you need to be rubbing their lower back, rubbing your hands up their spine.

After a few minutes, take your shirt off, lay down, and pull her head down on your chest. This worked every time. If she lays there, like a dead fish, you need more escalation, if she starts rubbing your chest with her hand, she already wants it.

When it comes to sex with a girl you have just met, do not focus on going straight from standing up and kissing with clothes on to fucking on the bed in 10 seconds. You have to take those tight pants and unbuckle those silly ass shoes that she can't walk in. Instead, I do this:

1. Get them naked first.

There are many ways to get them naked. Tell them you want to feel their body against yours. Offer to give them a massage. Tell them you want to cuddle. Tell them you’re a physical therapist and need to stretch out their traps or lats. It doesn’t matter. Just find a way to get them naked. Do not tell them that you are going to fuck them now. Just get them naked

Getting her to Leave:

Before you begin the date, you should have already told them that you had to meet up with your friends later. There should never be a reason for the women to stay unless you want them to. If she says you should change plans with your friends, remind her that in your culture, your word is your bond.

How to handle Flakes.

I do not deal with people who are late. To me, 5 minutes early is 5 minutes too late. On my second day there, I was meeting a girl off Tinder at 12:00, at 12:01, I was already in a bad mood. I sent her a message and asked her where she was , she said she was getting in the taxi at that moment. I told her if she came, I wouldn’t be there. She explained how she spent an hour getting ready and was getting in the taxi now. I told her I didn’t care, she should date a Colombian man instead. She called me an asshole and blocked me. No problem. After that moment, I told every proceeding date that if they were late, it wouldn’t work between us. I explained how my profession requires me to be punctual, in my culture being late is a slap in my face, and I need a woman who is reliable, not little girl who can’t get her shit together. This was no problem, every girl was on time and I had 0 flakes for the duration of my trip.

Be prepared for Crazy shit to happen.

We had a cab driver overcharge us, one of the guys I was rolling with told him that he didn't appreciate him overcharging us, the taxi driver said he was going to take us into an alley and kill us. When he pulled out his phone to take a picture, I thought he just wanted pictures with the gringos. I gave him a big smile and a peace sign. I didn’t know that picture was for the drug cartel.

I was on the bus with one girl and after drinking some sort of juice at the market, I had to make the bus stop and pull over and run and take a shit behind a building with everyone looking at me. It was embarrassing as hell. That juice destroyed my stomach for two days.

I was going for my second bang on the first day I was there. Me and Scoatian walked the whole damn city looking for a plunger. A girl was coming over in a few hours and my toilet was overflowing. There were no stores that sold plungers. We even found a plumbing store that sold toilets and parts and still no plunger. We eventually stole one from one of the guy's hostel.

I had my luggage lost for 3 days. They douches at the baggage claim in Cali drunk half a bottle of my scotch from my suitcase and put a half empty bottle back inside as a fuck you gesture.

One girl showed unannounced when another girl was in my bed.

I missed on my 10th lay by about 5 minutes. Her whole family showed up at my door to pick her up when she was naked in my bed

A comparison of Cali, Colombia and Rio de Janeiro * From my experience*

Lay Count
Cali – 9 women in 11 days
Rio - 9 women in 16 days

Body Rating:
Cali – 7/10
Rio - 10/10

Face Rating:
Cali – 9/10
Rio - 7/10

Easiness of the women:
Cali – 7/10
Rio - 8.5/10

How safe was the city:
Cali – 6/10
Rio - 5/10

How good were the women in bed:
Cali – 3/10
Rio - 9/10

Nightlife:
Cali – 1/10
Rio - 9/10

Daygame:
Cali – 7/10
Rio - 3/10

Odds of getting dinner cooked for you

Cali – 6/10
Rio - 1/10

Willing to rawdog:

Cali – 7/10
Rio - 4/10

Odds of seeing another gringo
Cali – 1/10
Rio - 6/10

Easiness of getting dates off the internet
Cali – 7/10
Rio – 9/10

Best method for Internet dating:
Cali – ColombianCupid, Badoo
Rio – Tinder

Great sheet.

You definitely go hard with pushing everything to your advantage with the background stories etc... I know deep down lies help so much with women and I have caught myself lying more and more and more and it does help. I don't know if I could keep a background story of being a $500k doctor, but I guess the lays come so fast it doesn't matter.

I think you could add a lot of value to forum by making a thread about being a mid to late 20s guy starting TRT. What to do, what not, your experiences and advice for beginners.

I am 29 and thinking about it. For some reason advice from a similarly aged guy is much more powerful than guys in their late 30s and beyond who really start getting that T-drop.

Without the RVFers to help you out there would you recommend Cali for a beginner in South America?

If a friend came with you that spoke Spanish would you get separate apartments I am assuming instead of a 2 bedroom?

I'm planning to take a trip to Colombia within the next year. It will be my first SA experience. I have been to India and Thailand as my only other developing country experiences.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (01-08-2015 09:22 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Great sheet.

I think you could add a lot of value to forum by making a thread about being a mid to late 20s guy starting TRT. What to do, what not, your experiences and advice for beginners.

I am 29 and thinking about it. For some reason advice from a similarly aged guy is much more powerful than guys in their late 30s and beyond who really start getting that T-drop.

Without the RVFers to help you out there would you recommend Cali for beginner in South America?

If a friend came with you that spoke Spanish would you get separate apartments I am assuming instead of a 2 bedroom?

I'm planning to take a trip to Colombia within the next year. It will be my first SA experience. I have been to India and Thailand as my only other developing country experiences.

Let me know when you are going and maybe I'll join you. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere in Cali alone at night. There are some other guys that had some really scary shit happen to them. Maybe they will jump in the thread and tell you about it. We had a system where we set up a groupchat on whatsapp and anytime we went anywhere, we would text the taxi number and address of where we were going and a time we expected to be back. Always use easytaxi app and never hail a cab on the street. I'll work on a thread about the TRT when I leave Medellin.

Quote: (01-08-2015 09:29 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2015 09:22 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Great sheet.

Without the RVFers to help you out there would you recommend Cali for beginner in South America?

Let me know when you are going and maybe I'll join you. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere in Cali alone at night. There are some other guys that had some really scary shit happen to them. Maybe they will jump in the thread and tell you about it. We had a system where we set up a groupchat on whatsapp and anytime we went anywhere, we would text the taxi number and address of where we were going and a time we expected to be back. Always use easytaxi app and never hail a cab on the street. I'll work on a thread about the TRT when I leave Medellin.

Great thanks I will let you know when I decide to go.

Looking forward to the TRT thread!

Or

Not sure if this is all reproducible by even most RVF'ers, but certainly entertaining. It reads like some kind of invasion of Colombian pussy.

The comment about needing to walk up 73 steps to get to the apartment is huge. I just stayed in a place in another city that had this long, horrible spiral staircase leading to the apartment. Like with O.P., all the girls wanted to do after walking up the steps was get into bed.

Stair game? Optimal RVF game is long flight of stairs and a zebra grazing peacefully in your room. It can't fail!

Meeting up with low post count RVF members like Linux is why I will continue to do so, I've met a few senior guys on here who are leery to meet such members, but sometimes you meet a cool guy who shows up in a country for the first time and absolutely kills it, this was one of those times. He stayed in the same apartment building as me, basically my neighbour and his place had a revolving door the entire time, he put in the work online to build up a steady stream of cute Calenas coming to his apartment, well done Linux, I hope you're enjoying the Paisas in Medellin, I look forward to that report.

Damn fine report!

Testosterone at your age must make you a beast. Maybe I am fortunate but I have come of it for awhile, nothing bad but I was too wired on it.

Rio you rate higher it seems.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I gotta be honest great report and your lies had me laughing pretty good.

Damn is Cali really that sketch, how do the other Colombian hotspots (Cartegena, Medellin, etc) compare in terms of safety? For some reason I was under the impression that Colombia is really safe nowadays.

Awesome data. Looking to head down to Colombia this summer to improve my Spanish and chase them Colombian chicas.

Quote: (01-09-2015 01:10 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Damn is Cali really that sketch, how do the other Colombian hotspots (Cartegena, Medellin, etc) compare in terms of safety? For some reason I was under the impression that Colombia is really safe nowadays.

Don't let anyone fool you, Colombia is a dangerous third world country but with proper precautions, you can mitigate the risks. Many people come down here for a couple of weeks or even a few months (my self included) and don't have any negative experiences and deem it to be "safe" but I think that the longer you stay in a place like this, the more likely you'll have a sketchy experience. I met a guy last week who was stabbed three times at the free outdoor concert Hip Hop El Parque in Parque Bolivar, he had a collapsed lung after a group of guys jumped him and he fought them off. I also traded war stories with a few fellow RVF members and they weren't pretty; myself I've been drugged and relieved of the contents of my wallet by two whores in Medellin and last week after exiting my hotel in Armenia, I saw a guy stab another fella in the shoulder about 10M in front of me. I've heard crazy stories of guys getting drugged and waking up three days later missing everything, guys witnessing brutal murders, random muggings, etc. Two years ago a US DEA agent was the victim of a paseo milenario or express robbery, he fought back and was stabbed in the leg, he ran half a block then bled to death in a bush. Violence isn't rare in Colombia but its still a country I love and despite the higher odds of crazy shit happening, I will continue coming down here.

When I used to live there as a kid, it was not uncommon to get caught in crossfires. A friend of mine also found a very unpleasant gift when he purchased his countryhouse: more than 10 shallow graves with 10 to 20 corpses each.

The story of Colombia never changes. Please, I don't discourage anybody about going there, but be extremely cautious.

Guys don't be stupid. Don't raw dog the girls anywhere. They are promiscuous. I have been living here for a year and a half and know how the grillas / fufas are.

Linux definitely put a lot of effort into online game and I saw the payoff. While us other guys were out looking for girls, he was almost always busy banging girls from the internet. His physique and his profile pics are what sets him apart.

I stopped by with him on one of his dates and saw him doing exactly what he said: being very aggressive from the start. I thought it wouldn't work based on her reaction and what her and her friend were saying in Spanish, but I think this is the girl he had naked in bed when her family showed up, so I guess I was wrong. It goes to show that I should probably be more aggressive, even though banging on the second date is normal for me I could probably convert some to first date bangs.

In Cali I lucked into an upper-class social circle and got one bang out of it in 3 days of working it. In that same time he probably banged 2-3 girls. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for, but following his blueprint you will definitely rack up a large number of notches.

Regarding rawdogging, I agree with tomtud that dogging random girls off the internet is probably not a good idea in Colombia, especially if they sleep with you that quickly. I'm guilty of rawdogging here often, although all mine are not off the internet. However, I get to know the girls first, try to look for signs of sluttiness, then only do it if I feel safe. I know it's still not a guarantee, but after rawdogging 7 or 8 girls recently here, luckily my test came out clean.

I really believe escalation with girls it is no different than a day game approach, in the sense that as long as she is facing you and doesn't move her feet, then keep talking even if she seems disinterested. If she wasn't interested she'd turn away or find an excuse to leave (Day Bang Roosh quote).

With escalation unless they are giving you a really firm No you can keeping going. If they are there on the date they think you are attractive, how long it takes to get to sex is just a societal rule not a natural one. Girls more often than not, will respect an escalation move very early on in a date as long as it is smooth. A lot of guys use the Tuth Recipe and don't escalate until they are back at the apartment to reduce objections. I have had too much success escalating in the middle of first dates (< 1 hour in) that lead to sex that works for me personally and tells me I can escalate early.

Or

@scotian & @LINUX

How much of success that LINUX had would you contribute to blonde hair and blue eyes?

Obviously he is white, from a developed nation, and has the physique down.

When I hear Colombia I think - speak Spanish, be able to dance, have time to go on multiple dates, accept flakes and very late girls. So just wondering if LINUX went in with black hair and dark brown eyes how much that could change things... I am guessing not much so if you have a solid online profile and game you can overcome all the main hurdles which is pretty great.

I have green / hazel eyes depending on who you ask. Is the blue eye contact thing really worth considering? I don't think they are expensive and can look pretty real.

Or

Great sheet Linux.

Scotian or Linux or whomever: Is Medellin safer than Cali?

Quote: (01-09-2015 01:11 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

@scotian & @LINUX

How much of success that LINUX had would you contribute to blonde hair and blue eyes?

When I hear Colombia I think - speak Spanish, be able to dance, have time to go on multiple dates, accept flakes and very late girls. So just wondering if LINUX went in with black hair and dark brown eyes how much that could change things... I am guessing not much so if you have a solid online profile and game you can overcome all the main hurdles which is pretty great.

I have green / hazel eyes depending on who you ask. Is the blue eye contact thing really worth considering? I don't think they are expensive and can look pretty real.

You're also missing the lie, lie lie stuff. haha He stated he was rich and built up his value before even meeting the women.

There are a lot of variables at work here besides the blond and blue eyes.

I credit a lot of my success in Colombia to being able to have a legit job that brings me to Bogota quite often. I had great success on my last trip to Bogota when I was working at the BVC and staying at the W. Girls definitely care about status here and not being seen with backpackers unless they look like movie stars.

I would think that the same applied to this particular report, although I can't believe a hi-so girl would believe a guy living in a studio that has 77 steps to reach would be rich.

Definitely don't need to have a certain color hair or eyes if you are attractive (although green eyes are much rarer than blue ones, which are quite common).

@scotian & @LINUX

I think Linux's strength is his physique; it's very rare to find a guy with a build like him here. But, like with anything girl related, it depends. I've met guys with black hair and brown/black eyes here that are doing very well.

I have blue eyes, but they're very dark blue. When I go out at night, nobody would know they're blue. I oftentimes will try to get a girl to notice they're blue by finding a light source and kind of gazing at it for a bit while she's observing me. It's kind of lame, but it works.

I wouldn't do contacts. Green/hazel eyes will get you points too. I've never run into a blue-eye groupie; you will need to run game no matter what.

More than anything, I'd recommend getting good at Spanish. I'd attribute at least 80% of my bangs to the fact that my Spanish is very good. I've had several girls tell me that they slept with me because I am smart/funny/different, which I wouldn't be able to convey without being conversational in Spanish.

Quote: (01-09-2015 01:30 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Don't let anyone fool you, Colombia is a dangerous third world country but with proper precautions, you can mitigate the risks. Many people come down here for a couple of weeks or even a few months (my self included) and don't have any negative experiences and deem it to be "safe" but I think that the longer you stay in a place like this, the more likely you'll have a sketchy experience. I met a guy last week who was stabbed three times at the free outdoor concert Hip Hop El Parque in Parque Bolivar, he had a collapsed lung after a group of guys jumped him and he fought them off. I also traded war stories with a few fellow RVF members and they weren't pretty; myself I've been drugged and relieved of the contents of my wallet by two whores in Medellin and last week after exiting my hotel in Armenia, I saw a guy stab another fella in the shoulder about 10M in front of me. I've heard crazy stories of guys getting drugged and waking up three days later missing everything, guys witnessing brutal murders, random muggings, etc. Two years ago a US DEA agent was the victim of a paseo milenario or express robbery, he fought back and was stabbed in the leg, he ran half a block then bled to death in a bush. Violence isn't rare in Colombia but its still a country I love and despite the higher odds of crazy shit happening, I will continue coming down here.

Do you know how you got drugged? Did they slip something in your drink? If so how did they do it? Bring you a drink or you left yours unattended? or was it that devils whatever where they can just blow it in your face? OR some other way?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (01-09-2015 01:15 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Scotian or Linux or whomever: Is Medellin safer than Cali?

Medellin is safer overall, but each city has its good and bad parts.

@newgame

Thanks for this post, I am working on my Spanish. On Pimsleur III now and watching TV Novellas. Trying to speak out loud and get pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm down.

Or

Quote: (01-09-2015 01:41 PM)newgame Wrote:  

@scotian & @LINUX

I think Linux's strength is his physique; it's very rare to find a guy with a build like him here. But, like with anything girl related, it depends. I've met guys with black hair and brown/black eyes here that are doing very well.

I have blue eyes, but they're very dark blue. When I go out at night, nobody would know they're blue. I oftentimes will try to get a girl to notice they're blue by finding a light source and kind of gazing at it for a bit while she's observing me. It's kind of lame, but it works.

I wouldn't do contacts. Green/hazel eyes will get you points too. I've never run into a blue-eye groupie; you will need to run game no matter what.

More than anything, I'd recommend getting good at Spanish. I'd attribute at least 80% of my bangs to the fact that my Spanish is very good. I've had several girls tell me that they slept with me because I am smart/funny/different, which I wouldn't be able to convey without being conversational in Spanish.

Don't underestimate the lack of competition in Cali and all other Colombian cities. Competition there is a complete joke. The only advantage most local guys have is that they are local guys and probably aren't going anywhere.