rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

problem in bed

problem in bed

help, lately i dont last in bed. a few seconmds and i am out.

problem in bed

Rub one out before sealing the deal.

problem in bed

Are you using a condom? Back when I had that problem I didn't believe in condoms. Later I realized that condoms pretty much solve the problem of premature eruptions. You can use dual layers if you want to.

problem in bed

Double up the jimmys? That's like all the mess without the fun.

problem in bed

I bet you are 100% correct.

problem in bed

Take your time and calm down, work up a tempo first bud

problem in bed

Is that such a big problem?

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

problem in bed

its pretty much all about self control. when guys masturbate, most of the time they are trying to reach climax as quickly as possible, where as with sex you're trying to make it last. you can practice self control when you're rubbing one out by completely stopping when you feel the climax coming on, take a few seconds without the stimulation, then get back at it. it helps with control, and when you're with a girl and about to climax, a good way of dealing with that is to pull out and switch positions. she won't even know that you have a problem since switching positions is natural during sex, and it gives you time to settle down without the direct contact for a few moments.

problem in bed

Another suggestion is to find a position where you're not being stimulated so much or you dont enjoy as much and then finish in a position you like.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

problem in bed

Wear Trojan brand, you won't be able to feel anything.

problem in bed

They make condoms with anesthetic in them now to numb you up. I can't imagine that would make sex feel good but you can give it a shot.

problem in bed

I agree with Chris on this one,but I wouldnt want a condom that made my junk numb. Since were on condoms dont ever use the sperm killing ones they can also make you numb up if you use them alot in one period

problem in bed

I used the numbing ones once, and they do the trick. You will feel like you have on a strap-on marital-aid, but it will work for ya. I felt like a penis-jackhammer with no feeling, you can thrust all you want and you will eventually lose all feelings in your unit. To complete you may have to take it off.

problem in bed

Dude, just get moderately drunk/high and you'll probly turn into super-hour-boning man, or at least a respectable 15 minute guy.