rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aussie hitting up Indonesia - Tips!

Aussie hitting up Indonesia - Tips!

Hey guys,

I've been perusing your forum for a while now, some really helpful stuff on here. I'm planning a month long holiday in Indonesia/Malaysia soon. More so going to kick back and relax but also plan on doing a lot of sarging whilst I'm there. Going to spend at least a week in Jakarta to see what it can offer me and was hoping to maybe get a few hints and tips from people who've been. A little about me; 27, Australian, fit, would say I have intermediate game which should serve me well over there, also having the white advantage should be a plus.

I'm not really interested in pipelining, I'm more interested in straight up head to head game. Was wondering if there are any well known spots for daygame in and around Jakarta ie malls, cafes etc. Daygame is definitely my fortay but I do alright with night game as well. I've read fair few articles and guides on the night life, but it could be out of date already so if anyone's been recently I'd love to hear from you. Also ideas of places to stay where logistics work with bouncing girls back to the hotel easily would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys.