rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drunk American "Lady" in Lithuania

Meet Allison, an American girl with a massive need for attention:

A round of applause for the immense patience the officers show in the situation. By the way, what happens at 7:44, does he tickle her?

[Image: attachment.jpg23945]   

http://www.mruni.eu/en/naujienos/detail....ish/209626

[Image: gtfo.gif]

That officer has the patience of a saint. World War III averted.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

The voice over is hilarious..

What the hell is this lady's deal? The police were apparently called because she was causing a disturbance. They were nothing but polite and respectful toward her, and she acted like a complete lunatic the whole time.

We should all chip in to buy this guy some beer and a nice card apologizing for the crazy American girl and offering our congratulations on his heroically patient handling of the situation.

This folks is why you should never fuck a drunk chick with short hair taking humanities at university.

This is what their underlying thought patterns are. I'm surprised she didn't cry rape or write a twitter status about the ordeal.

Quote: (01-07-2015 06:02 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

This folks is why you should never fuck a drunk chick with short hair taking humanities at university.

This is what their underlying thought patterns are. I'm surprised she didn't cry rape or write a twitter status about the ordeal.

She did cry a lot, and she did ask him touch her breasts, that gotta count for something...

That's what is passing for 23 year old these days? Yeesh!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

WNB

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

4:13

Quote:Quote:

Before the US special forces and CIA managed to react, the ambulance arrived. Hopefully they can do something to stop the World War 3 from starting.

[Image: tongue.gif]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

"I know I'm a 4, but look I have tits"

What a country, where your "cop drama" shows are just drunk bitches acting crazy.

My guess is she is bipolar.

Take care of those titties for me.

WB. Repeatedly with a 2x4.

Either an extreme case of bipolarity, or she was on drugs.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

I don't want to quote her picture again, but what is going on with her tits? Reminds me of an SNL appearance by Britney Spears:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Women go on exchange to random countries to party with random people and take lots of random drugs. In America white knights would of bailed her out for drinking to much, but in some far of place nobody is going to help her dumpy American ass.

The tactics of screaming and yelling false claims is common of what I would see in the Psych Ward. But it is also common in what I have seen in regular women in crazy states. For those reasons I refuse to talk to any woman who is younger then me behind a closed door unless we are fucking/doing shit. If it isn't a intimate setting I can never trust a woman 100% because she can just have a episode and start making things up and people will always take the females word these days more times then not. Women from the older generations don't really think like that, they don't view men as the enemy 24/7 as these young girls do from their poison they are force fed in school.

This women is waste. She has gone full retard from years of drinking femenist cool aid. She likley got pumped and dumped from some local dude, went to party and then got lost or ditched. Who knows the backstory but likely a man of value that she wanted was likely involved. Not many other things will cause a lady to go off the deep end like that while hyped on on drugs/booze.

Its also funny she was crying for America. In America cops would not of had patience for that bullshit. They would of cuffed and clubbed her and took her to the hospital to be tied up to a bed. If she was really still going nuts they would of put a sedative in her to shut her up, they really don't play games. These cops at least had the patience as they probably deal with drunks all the time.

In the picture, she's plain, but does look like a young woman, and she's not grotesquely fat. However, in the video she looks middle aged. The short hair, and the overwrought look on her face make her look extremely rough. In just a few years, she'll look like that on her best days.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Haha Kosko, well said.

When I visit the US I am always shocked when I see womens medicine cabinets, at just how many pill bottles there are. Its not surprising they turn into lunatics when they go on a bender and forgets their meds for a few days then triple the dose to catch up.

I remember a Finnish friend was on meds and her friends treated her like she was retarded (in a good way, by taking extra care of her and such). Its just not that common in Europe to have a bad week and get a prescription for pills to improve life, without actually giving someone the knowledge to improve their lives (exercise, healthy food, etc).

Funny shit though, Robert was hilarious and I too thought she was a middle aged woman who got too hammered at bingo and ended up back on the wrong res.

A lady does not get drunk

Deus vult!

What a great video. Its like a textbook on how to deal with an american girl's tantrums or even shit tests. She made all sorts of crazy demands and was making a scene and the cop just ignored her because she wasn't actually 'doing' anything, just standing there.

She flipped out later but when it was time to leave the stairwell she just took his hand as plain as can be as he led her away. Again its a woman's ACTIONS that need to be observed, not words.

I also remember 15 years ago when chicks would scream "YOU'RE HURTING ME!" like this girl, when drunk and wanting some dude away from them. Now its just "RAPE!"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Summer in europe is full of american girls like this, everyone just ignores them

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Am I the only one seeing a 40 years old granny in the video?
How can she be 23?

Quote: (01-07-2015 06:50 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

"I know I'm a 4, but look I have tits"

I'd bang.

Real life example of solipsism -- the belief that your home country will initiate WWIII because an officer in a foreign country confronted you and wouldn't let you into a dirty basement.