rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Congruency

Congruency

Hi guys, I just got out of a year and half relationship and well I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

Anyways my deal is that I talked to a few "spiritual" types recently and they talked about how having sex is a super intimate thing and that it shouldn't be done without love and how you can't even get to love a person with only a month or two of knowing them....

Anyways idk it made sense at the time, but now I'm getting this feeling like lusting after girls is bad and trying to fuck them without loving them is bad or something. I know its not true but yea I get conflicting thoughts from time to time.

On a side note I feel the same way financially when it comes to working super hard to get rich and the fact that minimalism appeals to me a lot too.
Like the kind of philosophy that zenhabits.net talks about.

Anyways I didn't know who to talk to about this and 2 years ago this was a really great community and I assume it still is!

Thanks in advance for any comments.