rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Passing Notes

Passing Notes

I've missed out on a ton of approaches after getting IOI's because I felt that the girl was an employee and it would be awkward in front of her employers and coworkers. Also, I think its weird to go direct on public transportation if you're like 2 or 3 seats away from the girl you want to approach.

I have been thinking of passing a post-it note just saying that I thought she was cute, and we should get to know each other, with my phone number.

Do you recommend this, and do you have any experience with this?

Passing Notes

If you think its weird to go direct, go indirect.

I hit on this korean girl yesterday who was with 2 of her friends. I engaged the whole group together, and at the end of the interaction I told her that there was a street where I live which had good korean food. Took her hand and wrote the street name on it. She was pronouncing said street and I took her hand again and wrote my phone number down.

Passing Notes

As for gaming hired guns. I've said this before " I've had my coffee, and I came over to tell you that I think you're attractive and I would like to get together sometime. What's your phone number?". Its worked well on a few occassions where her colleague had to translate because of her lack of proficiency in english. Its also backfired before.

If her boss/ supervisor is around, write your number on the back of your receipt with a short anecdote. Slip her the receipt surreptitiously.

Passing Notes

Quote: (01-02-2015 01:38 AM)edtf Wrote:  

I've missed out on a ton of approaches after getting IOI's because I felt that the girl was an employee and it would be awkward in front of her employers and coworkers. Also, I think its weird to go direct on public transportation if you're like 2 or 3 seats away from the girl you want to approach.

I have been thinking of passing a post-it note just saying that I thought she was cute, and we should get to know each other, with my phone number.

Do you recommend this, and do you have any experience with this?

Yeah. I would like to know if any guy has had luck with passing notes, too.

Just my gut reaction seems like it would NOT generally be a good strategy as an opener, unless you happen to be very gifted in the attractiveness department. However, it seems that passing notes could work very well once you have met a girl to keep some kind of dialogue going or to flirt with her.

Like Agreddor mentioned, it seems that it would be better to just go say hi to the whole group, and then attempt to somehow isolate the girl, even though possibly everyone in the group will still know what you are doing. But if you do NOT know anyone in the group, then it may be good to figure out a way to go talk to all of them, and then maybe try to figure out if you can get the target girls attention and then maybe pass her a note, after you have already attempted to get her attention as part of the group.

Passing Notes

I guess the best way to know is to try it out. Stay tuned guys, field reports to come.

Passing Notes

Quote: (01-02-2015 05:49 PM)edtf Wrote:  

I guess the best way to know is to try it out. Stay tuned guys, field reports to come.

Do everything possible to not pass notes.

If you have to pass notes, do it. Be confident. Be creative. I've done it successfully, but don't recommend it unless there is no other option.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Passing Notes

I think it would be stupid to pass a note to a girl who's sitting 2-3 seats away from you on public transportation. The time you took to write the note could've been used to walk over and talk to her. As Jay said, there's also a higher chance of rejection because she's going to assess your attractiveness before she decides if she wants to give you her number. Just walk over to her and open your mouth.

Passing Notes

A cool and easy way to appraoch but wouldn't work with 6s or higher standards of girls I suppose.

Passing Notes

Quote: (01-02-2015 05:49 PM)edtf Wrote:  

Still waiting for the status of the field report... hahahahaha [Image: angel.gif] [Image: blush.gif]

Passing Notes

[Image: LikeMePlease.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Passing Notes

Obviously not any country music fans here:

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Passing Notes

Only use notes in class, meetings, etc. If on bus, train what ever just talk to her. Even in a store still talk to her and if someone is around then put your number on a receipt.

-CD

Passing Notes

I just read something about this recently. I've used notes before. The way I've done it is if the server, waitress, or bartender is attractive but is really busy or else looks like would get a hard time from her coworkers, I write a note on a napkin and place the tip on top of it so she'll see the message when she picks up the money. When I've done it she often gives me more attention the next time I'm there. In one case she hugged me the next time I came in. However, I never got a bang off of it. I wasn't studying game at the time so I didn't know how to follow up on it. I suspect it might have been putting me in the friend zone instead of generating sexual attraction, so I'm not sure if it's a good tactic if you don't do it right.

Maybe something short and witty might work?

Passing Notes

Quote: (03-05-2015 05:31 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

I just read something about this recently. I've used notes before. The way I've done it is if the server, waitress, or bartender is attractive but is really busy or else looks like would get a hard time from her coworkers, I write a note on a napkin and place the tip on top of it so she'll see the message when she picks up the money. When I've done it she often gives me more attention the next time I'm there. In one case she hugged me the next time I came in. However, I never got a bang off of it. I wasn't studying game at the time so I didn't know how to follow up on it. I suspect it might have been putting me in the friend zone instead of generating sexual attraction, so I'm not sure if it's a good tactic if you don't do it right.

Maybe something short and witty might work?

Agree.. Probably with note passing there is some similarity to texting.. in the manner that Guys probably would want to only use note passing if he intends to follow-up in some in person or otherwise concrete way and then to attempt to cause face to face interaction to follow at some soon time thereafter.