rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Open this Chick

Open this Chick

You're walking down the street, minding your own business, when you see this girl, doing this, by herself. How would you "open the set"?

[Image: attachment.jpg1105]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Open this Chick

I would walk up (Custom Suited Down)

lean against the wall (the side of where her foot is at)

kick my foot up on the water valve all relaxed style

spark up a smoke and ice cold say:

"Need some help?"

Open this Chick

I'd walk up, do the exact same thing with my leg (yours truly can hit a full split) and say "You know, I've got a mean 5th position as well"

Open this Chick

Being Alpha:

I'd walk up straight - behind her back... pull her ass... and say "Need some help" ? [Image: wink.gif]

Open this Chick

I'd tell her to stop distracting the construction workers on the job... Then make some joke about how distracting it would be if I went down to her job and started grinding against the table in the middle of a meeting.

Open this Chick

Quote: (04-27-2011 08:21 PM)Ami5 Wrote:  

Being Alpha:

I'd walk up straight - behind her back... pull her ass... and say "Need some help" ? [Image: wink.gif]

Fail.

G wins.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Open this Chick

Quote: (04-28-2011 06:46 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2011 08:21 PM)Ami5 Wrote:  

Being Alpha:

Fail.

G wins.

No problem!
You know what one got to do with that chick! I said it straightforwardly only !
Of course you are the one with better experience [Image: smile.gif]

Open this Chick

I like to keep it simple and direct...

"Whats up"

"Why are you doing your ballet out here?"

Open this Chick

"You look like someone who needs a five step blueprint for hacking your way into a career in China."

(YMG FAIL)

Open this Chick

Sometimes when I see scenes like this, I like to think how I would approach it, as a sort of mental exercise to keep my game-knife honed. The trick is to come up with something in seconds. This was my first instinct on what to say:

[leaning against the railing so her back isn't to me]

"Hey, you're in my spot. I stretch here."

I don't know about mine, but I like Fisto's and G's approaches. Fisto has the added advantage of being able to negate her "performance." Subtle DHV. Very nice touch.

Open this Chick

Agreed!

Open this Chick

Quote: (04-28-2011 01:47 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Sometimes when I see scenes like this, I like to think how I would approach it, as a sort of mental exercise to keep my game-knife honed. The trick is to come up with something in seconds. This was my first instinct on what to say:

[leaning against the railing so her back isn't to me]

I don't know about mine, but I like Fisto's and G's approaches. Fisto has the added advantage of being able to negate her "performance." Subtle DHV. Very nice touch.

I like this topic, it's a good exercise, and I think posting more scenarios like this would be a good idea.

Open this Chick

Quote: (04-28-2011 05:10 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I like this topic, it's a good exercise, and I think posting more scenarios like this would be a good idea.

I agree. Sure, it's fun and enlightening to discuss big-picture stuff, but it's also good to look at day-to-day kind of situations. I think a lot of us that aren't new to the game--and thirsty as a result--stop thinking about keeping the fundamentals tight. It's good to "practice without ball" and I'll throw more of these out there as I see or think of good ones.

Open this Chick

G's opener, then immediately:

"So, when are we going to spend some one on one time together in the next month"?

Open this Chick

'Hey, if your looking for a pole to stretch on i can help you out with that' [Image: smile.gif]

TD

Open this Chick

I'd go up to her and tell her that she looks like a crab who twisted its leg. She'd be intrigued as fuck, so then I'd be like, "are you a dancer or somethin?" She'll be like "yeahhh, i've been doing ballet since I was 5" Then I'd be like "that flexibility must come in handy." Before you know we'd be fuckin'.

Open this Chick

Quote: (04-27-2011 06:46 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

You're walking down the street, minding your own business, when you see this girl, doing this, by herself. How would you "open the set"?

I believe she is already open.

Open this Chick

Quote: (04-28-2011 01:47 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I like this one.

You could add 'Girl, you are so lucky I did not bring my tutu today or you and me would have had a serious catfight'

Open this Chick

Quote: (04-29-2011 07:50 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I'd go up to her and tell her that she looks like a crab who twisted its leg. She'd be intrigued as fuck, so then I'd be like, "are you a dancer or somethin?" She'll be like "yeahhh, i've been doing ballet since I was 5" Then I'd be like "that flexibility must come in handy." Before you know we'd be fuckin'.

"That flexibility must come in handy?" That wouldn't work on any chick I know. You'd be labeled a creep.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Open this Chick

I've never seen [pause for suspense] somebody put so much effort into the "C" of the YMCA dance. Which member of the Village People would you be?

Open this Chick

Quote: (04-30-2011 07:33 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2011 07:50 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

"That flexibility must come in handy?" That wouldn't work on any chick I know. You'd be labeled a creep.

He's joking.

Open this Chick

Quote: (04-30-2011 09:20 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

I've never seen [pause for suspense] somebody put so much effort into the "C" of the YMCA dance. Which member of the Village People would you be?

There is the possibility that she has never heard of the Village People or YMCA, which might end up making you look dated. Or, I guess you could neg her about not knowing about them.

Open this Chick

open w/neg.

walk up to where her knee is, standing two feet away, body facing her foot on the ground:

"so when did street ballet become popular?"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Open this Chick

on the subject of ballet dancers, I just saw Black Swan. Freaky movie.

Open this Chick

Here's another chick to open. Entirely different type of girl and scenario.

[Image: attachment.jpg1271]