rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Dude's Social Experiment: "I Don't Date White Girls"

What was his opener? How did these conversations start?

Notice how some of these girls are selling themselves to him ? Even flirting with him.

Most were like "okay" and ? They didn't care.

I kinda liked this video.

It's like a girl saying "oh I don't/don't usually date (your race) guys"

In your head it's like "challenge accepted mother fucker"

He should have went in harder on the girl when she said she was Canadian, instead of turning into a bitch.

Disqualification. Mystery spoke about this. Gets girls to chase you. Other variations

I am gay
I have a girlfriend

Don't debate me.

It said at the end there's a version he ran on black girls. But it didn't link to anything. I'm dying to see that one.

Edit -- anyone that thinks we live in a post-racial America should glance at the comments.

Maybe I just suck but I didn't see any girls selling themselves except for the first one who nobody would smash

Typical disqualification Game concept. Works on girls very well.

I don't date co-workers.
I don't date biology students/lawyers etc.
I don't date blonde girls.

Also the guy does it all with a smirk, so it's not really offensive. He has a good voice and good body language. I am sure he could bang many girls there quite easily if he learnt some more Game - even in his current state he could no doubt.

I've seen plenty of this guy's videos. He has very good disqualification game, strong body language and a non-awkward playful demeanor which women can tell he's not being serious.

Here's another video after women reject him, and calls them out playfully that it's because he's black.

I love how he puts these girls in uncomfortable positions, girls always laugh awkwardly when in a position like that and automatically go into defense mode.

The girl in the tan at 1:10 was STILL willing to give her number out even with a "BF" which is automatic grounds for only being a plate not a LTR.

I just realized this, approaching girls like this is a GREAT way to get rid of the nerves, gives you practice approaching girls, you can game girls on the premise you're filming a youtube video (with a wingman or iphone recorder).

If things go good obviously don't mention that you're even doing this in the first place.

I've checked out a few of these videos, I bet you anything these guys slay more pussy than the average chump.

All the girls cared, I think they were in shock because they have never heard it before. When he said they look disgusting naked they went quiet and took the insult.

I may have to use that line?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Wow..like speakeasy said.

Those comments.
I found the comments more surprising than the video.

The video itself..I liked it for just the fact that the guy has good delivery.
I don't think the girls were really trying to prove their worth to him.
I think they were more surprised at the answer and the reason.

I might take flak, but I'll say it anyway.
That a lot of American white girls assume that black guys are over them to begin with.
It's people know stereotypes and the one of black guys lusting over white girls is one. No matter if it's true or not.

The girls already have it in their mind that the dude might come off aggressive in flirting.
Their brains are short circuiting.because they assume he would flirt with them in the usual way.

It's like a person saying they don't like bacon...you aren't mad at them..but your reaction might be "wtf..how can you not like bacon"

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (12-29-2014 02:49 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It said at the end there's a version he ran on black girls. But it didn't link to anything. I'm dying to see that one.

Edit -- anyone that thinks we live in a post-racial America should glance at the comments.

Quote: (12-29-2014 02:17 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

Disqualification. Mystery spoke about this. Gets girls to chase you. Other variations

I am gay
I have a girlfriend

I do it all the time when girls have boyfriends. It's social circle game. You gotta feel them out. Sometimes you do zero sexual vibe towards them but you flirt with every other girl and let them see you do it. Drives them nuts.

Other times you go über-direct and flirt and talk shit to them right in front of their man. They don't know how to handle that either. What happens is he'll hold back and try not get heated but trash you later. He's basically pushing her right into your arms.

It's planting the seed. Somewhere down the line she'll throw herself at you. It's like magic. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

What strong masculine frame, relaxing presence, and great posture/body language he has. He has a nice set of deep pipes to go along with it too. He would probably kill it overseas. He could have pulled that Canadian easily, he literally had her for a close. He should have negged her more and said something like "maybe you could put your legs over my shoulders" or something like that.

That 5 with rats nest hair wanted him right there. I counted only one he probably had no chance of snapping up. The good thing about breaking ice like that is when you see them on campus later on another day, it makes swooping in more reality than it ever would be on this first pass.

This is what young men in college should be enjoying. Not Kangaroo courts, but I digress.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:25 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2014 02:17 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

I am gay
I have a girlfriend

I do it all the time when girls have boyfriends. It's social circle game. You gotta feel them out. Sometimes you do zero sexual vibe towards them but you flirt with every other girl and let them see you do it. Drives them nuts.

Other times you go über-direct and flirt and talk shit to them right in front of their man. They don't know how to handle that either. What happens is he'll hold back and try not get heated but trash you later. He's basically pushing her right into your arms.

It's planting the seed. Somewhere down the line she'll throw herself at you. It's like magic. [Image: lol.gif]

Oh that's a strong dark play right there. Can backfire easily. You are smooth enough to make that work, but that's a tad risky right there.[Image: lol.gif]

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:11 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

That was disappointing. Was hoping for some drama. Those black chics were way too civil.

a disturbing number of girls appeared to be into that guy. I thought only fat white chicks with limited options went the mudshark route.

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:11 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

That was disappointing. Was hoping for some drama. Those black chics were way too civil.

Yeah outside of a college campus, he would have gotten quite a few, "Well fuck you too nigga!" Maybe even a big face if they were close enough. [Image: lol.gif]

The last time I said that to another black woman, was when I was dating white and latina girls that were friends with some black women. They started the conversation, I didn't. It ended up in a loud argument with me having a IDGAF look on my face.

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:37 PM)slats7 Wrote:  

a disturbing number of girls appeared to be into that guy. I thought only fat white chicks with limited options went the mudshark route.

What is a mudshark?

What if I made a social experiment where I told white girls "I don't date black dudes"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:29 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:25 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Oh that's a strong dark play right there. Can backfire easily. You are smooth enough to make that work, but that's a tad risky right there.[Image: lol.gif]

My thoughts too - Dark Triad very much. Planting some seed when you don't know her boyfriend is one thing, but doing it right in front of some poor bugger is a step too far for me. It is similar to Leo DiCaprio just hitting on your girlfriend in front of you - chances are he will succeed with the majority of them.

Of course it's possible to do that kind of shit, but why if there is so much pussy to go around?

The hate is strong with this one.

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:46 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

The hate is strong with this one.

Yeah, obviously he does not see the 800 pound banhammer in the forum.

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:40 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

What is a mudshark?

From Urban Dictionary
Closet Mudshark:
A white chick that may possess a hidden sexual fascination and infatuation with black men. Typically this type of female may be outspoken with her dislike of blacks in the presence of friends, and may act overtly racist, but her actions indicate otherwise.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin