rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions that don't deserve their own thread

I have a dilemma I want some feedback on.

I've met a really nice girl (18 y old, student and model, very friendly, sweet, not a slut, relationship-material) but I found out she's the daughter of the boss of the local volvogarage where I service my car. It's a really cool garage that gives me a good discount because I always pay cash. Also her dad is a patient of my mom (chiropractor). He already knows I've met her because she told him so (she still lives at home)
I don't know how her old man will react when he finds out I'm banging his daughter. (I haven't banged her yet)
I'm afraid when I eventually break it off with her that I will not be serviced at the garage anymore.

No one In town would get their car fixed if her old man turned away everyone who fucked his daughter.

Quote:Quote:

I don't know how her old man will react when he finds out I'm banging his daughter. (I haven't banged her yet.)

I think this is called putting the cart before the horse...

If only you knew how bad things really are.

There are many reasons to not fuck a particular woman.

To preserve a discount with your mechanic is not one of them.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Sounds like you're trying to think of a way to make yourself feel better about not banging this girl.

"Oh, I can't fuck this 18 year old model because her dad works on my car twice a year, which I pay him to do. THAT'S why I'm not going to fuck her, not because I might strike out if I try."

Quote: (12-29-2014 11:47 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

There are many reasons to not fuck a particular woman.

To preserve a discount with your mechanic is not one of them.

Also what RioNomad said, there is truth in this.
I'll try to get her although I think I'm good to go, otherwise I wouldn't have asked you guys.[Image: thumb.gif]

Swing for the fences and if you strike out, add it to the list with the next 10,000 strikeouts you are going to rack up in your lifetime. No big deal. It happens to all of us, if we are lucky.

I like this thread idea. Should be used in the future for guys with simple questions.

No input in regards to his specific question because of the great responses by others.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (12-29-2014 11:21 AM)Erasmus Wrote:  

not a slut, relationship-material

(I haven't banged her yet)

You haven't banged her and you think she's not a slut and LTR material? Nigga please

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Gonna go against the grain a bit here. You shouldn't shit where you eat.

Personal example- 18yr old girl has sent me a topless pic. I'm going no further as her daddy owns an estate agent that my company does a bit of work for. Not a huge amount- it's not so much the work I might loose from there as the work I might loose from his colleagues and peers. Reputations spread.

My case does differ as there's a professional aspect to it. How big is your town? Must be another good garage around.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (12-29-2014 12:33 PM)roberto Wrote:  

How big is your town? Must be another good garage around.

Holland isn't a big country , there is a another garage not far away.
I have 4 volvo's (2 oldtimers and 2 more recent ones) , I'm more worried about my oldtimers because the garage I'm with now has a lot of expertise with them. Because of that I'm in the garage more often then usual.
Maybe I should've told that before.

Personally then I wouldn't, unless I was going to at least make the effort to look like I was serious about the chick.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Sell your volvo. Go full Dutch and ride her bike.

[Image: pp9b_amsterdam_bicycle_many.jpg]

Boom. Extra cash.

[Image: I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif]

you have to at least ask her out, the rest is just mental masturbation

Quote: (12-29-2014 01:02 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

you have to at least ask her out, the rest is just mental masturbation
I just did
Thanks everybody for the swift kick under the butt

Personal example- 18yr old girl has sent me a topless pic. I'm going no further as her daddy owns an estate agent that my company does a bit of work for. Not a huge amount- it's not so much the work I might loose from there as the work I might loose from his colleagues and peers. Reputations spread.

My case does differ as there's a professional aspect to it. How big is your town? Must be another good garage around.

Banging the mechanics daughter isn't shitting where you eat unless you work at the garage. This is just a perk.

Clearly you are somewhat older than the girl. In my opinion that is the real problem here because no father wants his (possibly naïve) teenage daughter to be in the clutches of an older man. If having sex with her will complicate your life (maintaing your cars) then the answer is obvious.

Quote: (12-29-2014 11:21 AM)Erasmus Wrote:  

I have a dilemma I want some feedback on.

I've met a really nice girl (18 y old, student and model, very friendly, sweet, not a slut, relationship-material) but I found out she's the daughter of the boss of the local volvogarage where I service my car. It's a really cool garage that gives me a good discount because I always pay cash. Also her dad is a patient of my mom (chiropractor). He already knows I've met her because she told him so (she still lives at home)
I don't know how her old man will react when he finds out I'm banging his daughter. (I haven't banged her yet)
I'm afraid when I eventually break it off with her that I will not be serviced at the garage anymore.

Is this a joke or a serious question?

Quote: (12-29-2014 02:01 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Banging the mechanics daughter isn't shitting where you eat unless you work at the garage. This is just a perk.
Depends on what kind of mechanic you're dealing with.

Here are the types they come in:

1. Smart techie docile type

2. Nascar type. (usually harmless/redneck)

3. Primadonna

4. Always pissed off aggressive (usually good but have to hide from public)

5. Drug addict (no shows common but works good when around)

6. Shop Alpha (will fuck you up with a prybar but too good for anyone to fire)

I have a question that doesn't deserve a thread or does it?

What happened to Wiggers? I don't see them around much anymore? Why is this?

Quote: (12-30-2014 09:44 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Shaming? They were shamed a lot and guys respond to shaming better than women I reckon

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:25 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2014 09:44 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Shaming? They were shamed a lot and guys respond to shaming better than women I reckon
How do you know? You have wiggaz where you're at?

I think wiggaz was so ashamed they grew beards to hide. Now they are known as hipsters.

Quote: (12-30-2014 08:57 AM)brick tamland Wrote:  

Clearly you are somewhat older than the girl. In my opinion that is the real problem here because no father wants his (possibly naïve) teenage daughter to be in the clutches of an older man. If having sex with her will complicate your life (maintaing your cars) then the answer is obvious.

I'm 24

There's a bigger question here, imo.

But I wouldn't bang.

WIA