rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How thirsty are men?

How thirsty are men?

I think we tend to forget or at least don't know how terrifyingly thirsty some men are.

I came across a PUA-hate styled message board, that's called slut-hate and they ran a little experiment, it's hilarious. They basically use 0/10 ugly girls and photoshop and guys still hit it. I'm not sure of the validity, but it seems legitimate enough, and has been done before with other ugly pictures. The original topic is on slute-hate and the topic is called "Pig woman POF thread", I can't post the link because its blocked but here are some of the pictures and data.

Watch your lunch fellas.

http://i.imgur.com/thaGRzD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/t6GTQ9r.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JW3pazG.jpg

She is instantly barraged with messages

[Image: w6ZkwNA.jpg]

[Image: FX8HGvZ.jpg]

[Image: x5BiG6q.jpg]

[Image: g6wOdUu.jpg]

How thirsty are men?

[Image: 1zxnwnq.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

How thirsty are men?

It's insane that even one guy would be willing to hit that, let alone 3. That said, I'd bet all messages other than the 3 shown were either mass copy-pastes that the guy didn't follow up on, or went something like "wow ur fuckin ugly".

How thirsty are men?

[Image: barf.gif]

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

How thirsty are men?

Quote: (12-23-2014 09:04 PM)DrewP Wrote:  

It's insane that even one guy would be willing to hit that, let alone 3. That said, I'd bet all messages other than the 3 shown were either mass copy-pastes that the guy didn't follow up on, or went something like "wow ur fuckin ugly".

There's more than three mate, its at least 10+ messages from dudes, actively hitting it

[Image: AyqLNqA.jpg]

How thirsty are men?

I know we're trying to move beyond the 1-10 scale, but that is the definition of a 1/10.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

How thirsty are men?

Quote: (12-23-2014 09:09 PM)zombiejimmorrison Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2014 09:04 PM)DrewP Wrote:  

There's more than three mate, its at least 10+ messages from dudes, actively hitting it

[Image: AyqLNqA.jpg]

That... is outrageous. I knew online dudes were thirsty, but whoa. Jerking off seems like a much better option than sharing a bed with hairy pig-woman.

How thirsty are men?

[Image: enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural.gif]

How thirsty are men?

I didn't know you could successfully find the end of the bell curve, but there it is.

How thirsty are men?

Quote: (12-23-2014 09:13 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I know we're trying to move beyond the 1-10 scale, but that is the definition of a 1/10.

The needle is teetering towards the negative number zone. Maybe a few strong beers might register a 1.5

How thirsty are men?

I always thought that "trigger warnings" we're SJW bullshit until now. I wasn't ready. I. Was. Not. Ready.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

How thirsty are men?

If you do not want to fall victim to this type of bottom feed you need to go outside to meet girls.

How thirsty are men?

And I love this thread!!!

How thirsty are men?

The hambeast in the fake profile is monstrous. Even if in a severe pussy famine and blacked out drunk fucking that is on par with going gay.

We all know America is thirsty but that's much worse than I thought.

How thirsty are men?

"Kool" is fucking hilarious.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

How thirsty are men?

When someone tried to explain the true forced loneliness definition they used a similar thread to display the vast difference between a man and a woman. This is insane.

This phenomenon lis also seen at the lowest levels of life. A crack addicted woman has a vastly different life than a crack addicted man. She can generate income no matter how horrific looking she is, just by selling herself even if it is for $10 Bjs. the only thing that he can do is possibly steal which is exponentially more dangerous then prostitution.

and I noticed that a lot of guys rated her a 1 out of 10. but imagine if she was real, and she could easily pull herself a guy that is considered a 5 or even a 6, in her mind she is at least that rating or more. women rate themselves on the quality of men that they can pull, even if that man is just looking for sex.

How thirsty are men?

Little Dark must be hording all the women from 2/10 and up.

How thirsty are men?

No uncommon in Australia, many hambeasts walking around with tall average-goodlooking looking men.

How thirsty are men?

[Image: thirst-dog.jpg]

So thirsty.

+1 for the first picture of a "woman" I've gagged at thus far on this forum.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

How thirsty are men?

what I can't understand now is why do men get "lonely" or seek out these whales when there's so much more to do (in particular go abroad to game, but also just play video games, watch sports, drink and hell raise etc.)?

I guess I'm fairly red-pill and it took me awhile to figure it out but can't the average guy out there just read RooshV and other redpill forums and figure it out? My nephew is 10 and knows about Gamergate for Chrissake. Maybe I'm being too harsh on men in the Anglosphere but man they are thirsty for zero reason. Why date these whales and tatted-up skanks? What is the upside? Bad relationships and/or eventual divorce-rape? Come on......it's getting silly these days...

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

How thirsty are men?

She looks like a boss battle in an RPG video game. Like, if she came near, the screen would swirl and intense music would play.

How thirsty are men?

Why put these dudes on blast?

I rather them fuck land whales than shoot up a bunch of innocent people like that Elliot scum.

Not everybody have what it takes to learn game.

I'm not going to mock them for trying to get their dick wet.

Them fucking fatties don't affect me.

How thirsty are men?

Quote: (12-23-2014 11:16 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

[Image: thirst-dog.jpg]

So thirsty.

+1 for the first picture of a "woman" I've gagged at thus far on this forum.

Seconded. I seriously, honest to dog felt ill after looking at the pictures and not containing full control of my imagination.

-1/10 : would not fuck in a nightmare, would chainsaw off dick first.

How thirsty are men?

Quote: (12-23-2014 09:53 PM)enderilluminatus Wrote:  

"Kool" is fucking hilarious.

Right, don't think I've seen that since "To Catch a Predator" ran the verbatim chats across the screen with voiceover.

How thirsty are men?

Quote: (12-23-2014 11:47 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Why put these dudes on blast?

I rather them fuck land whales than shoot up a bunch of innocent people like that Elliot scum.

Not everybody have what it takes to learn game.

I'm not going to mock them for trying to get their dick wet.

Them fucking fatties don't affect me.

Because the magnitude of thirst affects the overall marketplace.

It is a large factor in what drives lizards to overvalue themselves from the age of 13 onwards and completely destroys society.

As someone who comes from an ethnicity that usually embarrasses themselves regarding thirst, I am particularly sensitive when I see it egregiously take place in public.