rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Balding, short, pudgy, 45 year old Indian guy calls you up...

He says that he wants to bang 26 year old blonde snow bunnies. He's willing to give you a substantial amount of money if you can turn him into a one new bang a month player

1) do you take the job? (I.e. you think you can honestly coach him)

2) how do you coach him?

Thought exercise

WIA

Let's say he's 5'7", and chubby, but not obese.
He makes about 90k a year, and wants to spend 1500 a month for coaching.

He lives "downtown" but not in the party district.

Has his own place and car, but both are modest.

He's an engineer or a computer scientist.

WIA

Get him to hit the gym, update his wardrobe, and then we will work on building personal confidence with approaching 2's, then 3's, etc, until he can confidently talk to any person he desires.

Is there a timeline, because it'd take a while.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Yea updating his look, getting a good haircut, maybe dying his hair, and convincing him not to only fuck blondes would be a big thing.

I would have him focus on younger than 26 actually, 26 is probably more difficult than 22.

We would just hit up events that attract hot young girls. I would take him to yoga classes, art exhibits, concerts, farmer's markets, stuff that is interesting and also attracts healthy (ie hot) girls. This would help get him into shape and up his game as he has more interesting experiences.

I don't think there's any rocket science to it really...

I always root for the underdog. That said, this is a hell of a mission.

Might be harsh, but this is a lifetime of mental habits to re-wire. Not impossible, but requires A LOT of work on his part. Very few people we meet are actually willing to do whatever it takes to succeed. Until he shows true hunger, I wouldn't be interested.

We all know he COULD change. We've all been there, to some extent. It's just a matter of IF he's willing to actually play ball.

Have him lock down a gym membership and 3x a week MMA training. Get him surrounded by sharks. Social acclimation.

He hangs for 6 months, I'd consider

Does he have a noticable Indian accent? Send him to accent training.

Does he hang out in Indian circles mostly? Teach him to move in more mixed groups, get comfortable with different cultures/races.

Most important points have been mentioned already.

Not enough information, really.

My first thought is I'd have to meet him. Absolutely have to meet him. A ton of wasted time could be spent without getting a first person assessment.

I would definitely pursue it because $1500/month especially if he's paying for entrance/drinks is a decent hustle depending on how much effort (time) it would take.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

For $1,500 dollars a month, he could bang 2 quality hookers for hours. Just saying

yes it would be easy as long as he lives someplace where their is decent nightlife. Get in shape, get better style, and get him approaching regularly (3 nights a week) and he will have a steady stream of new 6's and occasional 7s coming his way within a couple of months. To start getting higher quality women it will take more time but for one new woman a month that is not a problem.

Quote: (12-23-2014 02:10 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

He says that he wants to bang 26 year old blonde snow bunnies. He's willing to give you a substantial amount of money if you can turn him into a one new bang a month player

1) do you take the job? (I.e. you think you can honestly coach him)

2) how do you coach him?

Thought exercise

WIA

No, he is looking for a magic pill. Game is not a magic pill. It takes years to learn to get even adequate. If he is not in it for the long haul his impatience will drive you nuts.

If I were to do it, this is not a one man project. I would act as a general contractor and subcontract him out to other people:
1) personal trainer
2) improv comedy group
3) dance instructor
4) red-pill therapist to get that inner game on lock

Then once per month go socially to an outing where he can practice cold approach.

Shit will cost way more than 1500/month. He's too cheap.

1. Hair transplant procedure if he can afford it

2. Get him off the high carb Indian diet to a low carb, high fat, high protein one. Gym and exercise is a given.

3. Trip to Zara to update his wardrobe.

4. Get him into a space where he meets his target demographic and/or has a reason to interact with him. Some examples:

- if he is a computer scientist/engineer then maybe teaching a class at a local community college.
- learn a hobby that gives him a reason to talk to these women, example taking up photography and getting really good at it.
- Go niche. Become a part time yoga teacher. If he can give off that eastern mystic yoga teacher/guru vibe he can attract some of the new age hippy girls.

I would stay away from night time, club game at this stage.

1500/month, just go to South East Asia and bang chicks there. I've seen Indian guys do ok there.

Only fake blondes, though.

Quote: (12-23-2014 08:48 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

1500/month, just go to South East Asia and bang chicks there. I've seen Indian guys do ok there.

Only fake blondes, though.

Why so much love for hookers?

WIA

I didn't say anything about hookers.

Touche Brodiaga!

Not exaggerating I saw a guy like this - but groomed up - able to dance with hot blonde chicks in San Diego before.

I think it was the irony of the situation that attracted the girls. He basically went into the dancefloor with high energy dance game. His dancing was corny, but in a funny and heartwarming kinda way.

So then a couple of tanned blonde girls started humoring him by imitating his moves. Then he got more pumped up and got closer to them. Finally one of the girls seemed like she was having so much fun they started grinding.

So take this person to a fratty drunken type bar and do funny dance game.

Depends upon a lot of factors, easy or realatively easy fixes are Style and Fitness, spitting game depends upon a lot of variables.

1. Fitness : Diet, Gym or rather just cardio to burn that fat. etc

2. Style: Even spending $ 500 his wardrobe can be fixed, Nice pair of Selvedge Jeans, Shoes, V neck and a Sports Coat, of course with a Pocket Square.

You said he is balding, I say have him shave his head and grow a short beard and or a goatee, see which works better with his vibe.

Easy personal grooming stuff, cleaning nose and ear hair, whitening the teeth, tell him to stop eating "Heeng", english name for the spice is "Asafoetida". That stuff stinks, body odor will Improve by quitting some spices.

3. Game: This depends upon his desire to learn game, If he has a burning desire then it's easy, If he's on the fence it's a serious task.

Internal game Improvement and shedding the Indian pre progamming will have to be done first.

What he is trying to achieve will not happen in a month or two but at least a couple of years and he will have to lower his standards in the beginning and then he can work his way up.

WIA mentioned a modest Apt, I would say spruce up the Apt Lighting, Art, Pictures etc. There is thread on the forum about it

Needless to say he should be on the RVF and more ........

How do I know it's doable, I did it. In my Initial posts here in 2010 I posted "how can I bang 21 y/o blondes at the age of 37 + being an Indian looking guy", people laughed at me, some gave props for setting such an enormous task. I did it and now I say College girls 18-21 are easier then a 26 y/o game hardened girl in USA. Granted I wasn't Chubby or balding but I had all the problems that a newb can have except Approach Anxiety.

WIA if you end up taking him up on the offer, give me a shout I should be able to help with some nuances that people not familiar with Indian culture might not understand.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

If he was truly hungry and willing to learn, I would love to have an opportunity like this.
The problem is that 90% of proper advice is so counter-intuitive and against the grain of what society instills, so this leaves a lot of bullshit paradigms that need to change.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

I like the spirit of this thread. [Image: lol.gif] But what is with you guys and the milky white girls [Image: huh.gif] Why do you find them so irresistible [Image: huh.gif]

Team Nachos

I knew this dude in dallas once that is kind of like you are describing. At least physically. Maybe a little older. And he had the accent. Not real bad but noticeable. But his personality was completely different. He was funny aggressive, sarcastic and had great presence when working a room. He also smoked and cussed like a sailor. I would not call the guy a player. But he sure as hell could have been. He had the most important part already the attitude. He talked about partying in Vegas and fucking hookers and getting his friend laid it was hilarious.

If you did the other things above about his appearance and working out etc. and then taught him game. I bet he would kill it. He would be nailing 6's and 7's and white chicks within a year.

"Go get yourself some"

What's the point of this thread?

Did a chubby Indian ask for help or is it just hypothetical?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (12-23-2014 10:20 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I like the spirit of this thread. [Image: lol.gif] But what is with you guys and the milky white girls [Image: huh.gif] Why do you find them so irresistible [Image: huh.gif]

The same way some of us have "Yellow fever" or "Latin fever"

I have a theory, Players want what they din't had growing up. For Indian Players it is white girls, for White Players it may be Asian or Latin Girls.

Russian players with Sausage fingers & Pony Tails I don't even Know [Image: whip.gif]

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

If this guy is in the U.S. he's pretty much dead in the water. Those 26 year old white bitches he wants to bang are either probably fucking frat bro types or their weed dealer who both already have a bunch of muscles and tattoos from college sports or jail stints respectively.

I honestly think that any guy like the one you're describing in a place like the U.S. is going to be limited to overweight single mothers in the 30+ range because the younger, hotter girls have so many options. A middle aged computer programmer from India is probably the absolute bottom of their list. Americunts are fucking ruthless... keep that in mind.

If the Indian guy has the drive, determination, and discipline, it's possible. Anything is possible given enough time, money and resources.

The real question is, does the Indian guy really want to fuck hot white girls. Does he know about all the bullshit that comes with fucking hot white girls.

Quote: (12-23-2014 11:05 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

What's the point of this thread?

Did a chubby Indian ask for help or is it just hypothetical?

"Thought exercise"

WIA