rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good looking guy with no english and british girls

Imagine a guy like this: 195 cm tall, 95 kg with 8% body fat, masculine face, black hair and dark skin (dark like very tanned, not black), by far the best looking guy in the club, but he can't speak and understand english, only a very little bit. Imagine him in a british nightclub on friday or saturday night, one of those clubs where all the girls are drunk and wear 12-15 cm high heels, short dresses or skirts or leggings.
1)Are many girls (british girls) gonna approach him? Of course he can't approach as he can't speak english.
2)Is dancing approach gonna work? No words, just physical approach while dancing i mean.
3) How many chances does he have to fuck a british girl at the end of the night?
Imagine instead he was in a holiday place like magaluf or laganas how wouldl these 3 answers change?

1- Not sure about this as they can be bit stand offish. But approach them even w/out the english as they are easy sl*ts
2 - Yes dancing will work, be aggressive and grind them
3 - Lots of chances to bang end of night depends on the girl though. Otherwise at least bang her on after first date.

Quote: (12-21-2014 06:34 AM)esermon Wrote:  

Imagine a guy like this: 195 cm tall, 95 kg with 8% body fat, masculine face, black hair and dark skin (dark like very tanned, not black), by far the best looking guy in the club, but he can't speak and understand english, only a very little bit. Imagine him in a british nightclub on friday or saturday night, one of those clubs where all the girls are drunk and wear 12-15 cm high heels, short dresses or skirts or leggings.
1)Are many girls (british girls) gonna approach him? Of course he can't approach as he can't speak english.
2)Is dancing approach gonna work? No words, just physical approach while dancing i mean.
3) How many chances does he have to fuck a british girl at the end of the night?
Imagine instead he was in a holiday place like magaluf or laganas how wouldl these 3 answers change?

I can only speak for London.
I have lots of my friends who have gone to London without speaking english and they bang girls left and right.
Are those girls british? I don't know...but from my experience british girls are pretty ugly, so a guy like you describe wouldn't approach them in the first place.

I, too, had lots of fun in London. It's packed with girls from all Europe especially during the summer and it's so easy to bang them.

I'm not talking about me, my english is quite good, and i am not that good looking. I have a friend like that, he wants to move to england for pussy cause he likes almost only light skinned girls and cause he wants to go to a country where he can fuck as many girls as he can and england is his choice, while he wants to spend the summer in a place like magaluf or laganas where to find british girls on holiday for the same reason as before, that's why i asked about summer places as well. And to be honest i have almost his same goals and tastes so i'm probably gonna move with him, that's why i'm asking these questions.

You don't have to be able to speak English to bang British girls. Nor do you have to be all that good looking. You just have to approach. British girls are some of the most open girls on the planet. They like having fun, and even if you don't go home with one on a night out, you will still have a good time.

Stranger in a strange land.

He could get laid if he had some Game. Language compatibility is not a prerequisite for getting laid.

If he wants to fuck British/English girls, tell him to get on with it, but to not have expectations. He will easily get laid, and possibly more(find a wife and become nationalised), if he uses his brain, his Game brain. Male and female alike enjoy fucking a bit of strange, or someone different to their day-to-day type of person, so your friend should get himself to the UK promptly and start plowing.

Should be able to get laid, especially in mainstream venues. Probably best to focus on nightclubs etc., rather than bars where people expect to talk more. Also, a lot of English men are pretty aggressive in their approach, so if they realise he can't speak English they will try and take the piss and take the girl from him.

His english is not zero, it is quite basic, maybe he struggles to understand if people speak too fast, but it is not zero. He doesn't want to get married now, he just wants to fuck as many different girls as possible, not only 9 and 10 models, anything that is acceptable just to increase the number of pussies he's seen, 6 and above i'd say or maybe even 5, but possibly young, around 18-29 and white. As our country is not the best to achieve this he wants to move (and i want too) to a country where girls have one night stands frequently and where extremely good looking guys get laid extemely easily despite their poor language skills, where girls throw their pussy to the hottest guys and he thinks england and summer locations packed with british girls are the best places to achieve that. So my previous questions can be written as:
1) Do british girls (in england) have one night stands very frequently? And what about when they go on holiday in places like magaluf or laganas etc?
2)In england do many girls literally throw their pussies at the best looking guys? Can extremely good looking (exotic) guys count almost only on their look to get easy pussy? And what about in holiday locations like magaluf, laganas etc?

This is like the first time I went to Latin America without Spanish or Portuguese. Yes, you can still do perfectly fine even with girls you can't particularly communicate with.

Quote: (12-27-2014 03:28 PM)esermon Wrote:  

1) Do british girls (in england) have one night stands very frequently? And what about when they go on holiday in places like magaluf or laganas etc?

[Image: laugh5.gif]

British girls are notorious across all Europe for being the absolute basest, filthiest sluts you can find. In places like Magaluf or Mykonos it's even worse. My half-brother living in Belgrade has tons of stories of when he was partying with friends around the Greek islands and having to walk around British girls getting gang-banged and ass-fucked on the beach. I would actually hazard a bet that British chicks top the list for sluttiness.

Quality, however, is a whole different question. If you friend is as good looking as you say and has "flexible" standards, I guarantee you he will likely fuck until his dick falls off from all the STDs he'll collect fucking the hoes.

HSLD

HSLD

Quote: (12-27-2014 03:55 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

My half-brother living in Belgrade has tons of stories of when he was partying with friends around the Greek islands and having to walk around British girls getting gang-banged and ass-fucked on the beach. I would actually hazard a bet that British chicks top the list for sluttiness.

HSLD
All this sex is mostly done with british guys or with foreigners?

[worse. My half-brother living in Belgrade has tons of stories of when he was partying with friends around the Greek islands and having to walk around British girls getting gang-banged and ass-fucked on the beach. I would actually hazard a bet that British chicks top the list for sluttiness.

While their sluttiness is not in doubt, getting gang banged and ass-fucked on the beach seems a bit of a stretch even for them.

Quote: (12-27-2014 05:29 PM)Menace Wrote:  

[worse. My half-brother living in Belgrade has tons of stories of when he was partying with friends around the Greek islands and having to walk around British girls getting gang-banged and ass-fucked on the beach. I would actually hazard a bet that British chicks top the list for sluttiness.

While their sluttiness is not in doubt, getting gang banged and ass-fucked on the beach seems a bit of a stretch even for them.

I'll admit, it's not first-hand, but he swears by it.

@esermon - both. They're apparently pretty indiscriminate.

HSLD

HSLD

What country are you from? Go to Magaluf in the summer.

Quote: (12-28-2014 03:09 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

Go to Magaluf in the summer.

That's the plan. So you agree that a model looking guy, approaching 24 minus sleeping hours a day is gonna get super easy pussy despite language problems?