rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Students sign petition to deport Americans in exchange for illegal immigrants

I thought this was funny enough to merit an own thread:

It is safe to assume that most or all of those kids asked are college students. They even signed a release form to appear with their face on a youtube video.

It would make it even more funny if the film crew hired 2 SWAT like armed immigration reform officers and whisking them off into a truck right after signing. That would be one hilarious prank video.

One guy asked who was to be deported - nice catch. I would answer: "The person who signed the form is going to be off US soil within 24 hours. You see those 2 officers and the truck over there? They are waiting for you to sign."

And now I ask you? Do you really believe that most of the generation will not turn into manginas, White Knights, feminists, gender crazies, SJWs ? Of course they will - many would sign a petition for themselves to be killed if it is for a seemingly good SJW cause.

I would also like to add that I am myself a second generation immigrant and this is not the usual immigrant bashing stuff. People usually move when living conditions are destroyed often by the same powers who open all borders in the Western countries.

The petition itself just shows that idiocracy is on the rise.

I know the students are for real, but the reporter is satire right? Like she is trying to prove how blindly pro-immigrant people are and now much they lack critical thinking? In that case there is still hope.

Incredible video.

But the stupidest thing about this eagerly-supported idea isn't its unfairness - it is the circular logic contained within. Among the people deported would be a sizable number of those same illegal immigrants who had just acquired USA citizenship!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

A few issues:

1. Most importantly: The (pretty female) interviewer said it was a presidential edict issued by Obama. She was relying on Obama's name and his political position to influence opinions.

2. Aversion to being seen as racist (avoiding opposing immigration by racial minorities), so I would bet students would avoid defending their country...which feeds into this point:

3. Only a country that refuses to believe in itself or believe in it's future shrugs off immigration in any form. Preservation of culture should be the instinct of any culture, regardless of the posture of any cultural instinct.

To see the youth who are yet-to-be educated so flippantly cosigning their fellow citizens to exile is supremely disconcerting, but it isn't surprising given that Obama is still president and the fact that avoiding being seen as racist is incredibly important to millennials.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (12-19-2014 05:11 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Incredible video.

But the stupidest thing about this eagerly-supported idea isn't its unfairness - it is the circular logic contained within. Among the people deported would be a sizable number of those same illegal immigrants who had just acquired USA citizenship!

Circular logic resulting in a round trip!

[Image: th?id=HN.608035264906789873&pid=1.7]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

CampusReform were the ones who pulled this off.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6151

Quote: (01-09-2015 02:39 PM)JustlookingForAGoodTime Wrote:  

CampusReform were the ones who pulled this off.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6151

[Image: MaggieLit1.jpg]

WB

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Millennials

Yeah ok sounds right