rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female condoms

Female condoms

I went and got checked today and grabbed some female condoms while I was there. Has anyone had a female use these? I'm curious if it feels better than wearing a thin condom.

Female condoms

My ex used to use this patch type deal where she would put it inside her and wrap it around maybe her cervix or something and wait like 15 mins. It would last for like 6 hours I think. I couldnt tell the difference and didnt have to worry about wearing a condom.

The only thing tho, when I went down on her, it would make my mouth kinda taste funny.

If thats the same thing that you picked up, it should be cool. Only thing tho, I dont know if I would be gung ho about using it with someone that I barely know cause it would seem like you could still catch something even when they wear it. Its really used to prevent pregnancy.....not STDs.

You may have a totally different female condom tho.

Female condoms

Can I de-rail this a little into a thread about how to prevent getting a girl prego in general?

The girl I'm banging now is on the depo shot and I've heard a lot of people go on about how this is good birth control, can anyone here corroborate before I pull the rubber off?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Female condoms

[Image: female_condom.jpg]

These are the ones I got. I fucking hate condoms and this shit looks kind of scary [Image: confused.gif]

Female condoms

It looks like the thing they used to suck the water out of people in Tank Girl

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men