rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Seen Those Anti-SJW Videos by "TL;DR"?

Some British guy calling himself TL;DR is making short, to-the-point videos completely obliterating SJW and feminist talking points. He's starting to get a following with his videos getting around 10K hits a piece, so I thought I'd post some here.

I like the way he uses clips from other people's videos and then cuts in with his own commentary, picking apart their weak arguments. If the SJW crowd catches wind of how stupid they're being made to look, I wonder if they'll cut back on the histrionics.

Here are the ones I've seen so far:

I saw these videos before while he was making ones about Gamergate. I like his format, but a lot of the times he shuts them down with a statement of negation without justification, i.e. "The 1 in 4 statistic is bullshit", without linking to a breakdown of why in his description. It makes the video easier for a feminist to dismiss.

You might be right in that just making them look stupid will make them quit. Especially Laci "Buttsex" Green, who seems like she'd be easy to unhinge if enough pressure was applied.

Quote: (12-17-2014 01:58 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

I saw these videos before while he was making ones about Gamergate. I like his format, but a lot of the times he shuts them down with a statement of negation without justification, i.e. "The 1 in 4 statistic is bullshit", without linking to a breakdown of why in his description. It makes the video easier for a feminist to dismiss.

You might be right in that just making them look stupid will make them quit. Especially Laci "Buttsex" Green, who seems like she'd be easy to unhinge if enough pressure was applied.

In some of the longer videos, he does pick apart their false stats with charts and even interview segments. I wonder if some videos don't have this because he didn't want to be repetitive? Anyway, here is one with several breakdowns -- one I especially liked since he puts these obnoxious little twerps and their stage-parent-feminists in their place.

I cannot STAND Laci's voice, jesus fucking christ she sounds like a whiny bitch crying about 1st world problems on YouTube....and not going to 3rd world countries.

Thank you DOBA for bringing this into my life.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (12-17-2014 02:32 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Thank you DOBA for bringing this into my life.

I second this. Always glad to find new youtubers who do splendid commentary.

These are made for awaking white knights right? Haven't we already established vaginas and intelligence/logic can't exist in the same body?

Relevant:

http://www.redonkulas.com/

This guy has been making redpill videos for a while lauding masculinity while debunking modern feminism and PC poison.

That video with the little kids made me want to euthanize them. I only got through 20 seconds, too distasteful. They will grow up to be the most diabolical cunts this planet has ever seen. In ten years look the fuck out.

DOBA, you're the man. This guy is my new hero.

Quote: (12-17-2014 06:53 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

That video with the little kids made me want to euthanize them. I only got through 20 seconds, too distasteful. They will grow up to be the most diabolical cunts this planet has ever seen. In ten years look the fuck out.

I don't blame the kids. I blame the parents. They are the ones that should be euthanized.

Hmmm, he reminds me of Sargon in a few ways. I will check his stuff out.

Quote: (12-17-2014 01:58 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

You can see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice. She is a supremely unstable person. The fact that she has so many mangina beta orbiters when one can easily find a better looking girl by going outside for five minutes floors me.

She would be easy to unhinge. She would make a fantastic target for Roosh's fireteam strategy. Maybe it's something to think about for the start of 2015. We are now an offensive force, and we need to think of ourselves as one. And while I think we need to refrain from attacking people simply for their beliefs (making us distinct from our witch hunting opponents), Laci has caused harm in the past to innocent men and she should be held accountable.

I would absolutely love to see her go down. We need to send the message to SJW's that they will be held accountable for their actions. Their free reign to bully people simply because they disagree with their beliefs is over.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter