rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cardio bunny thread

The cardio bunny thread

Every gym has a few of them. Describe the cardio bunnies at your gym, your progress with them so far (if any).

I'll start.

There's this Asian girl who wears short tights at my gym, does a lot of cardio and machines. I've noticed her checking me out so I open with "how many jackets do you have? Are you sponsored by addidas?" (She always has a jacket on)

As it turns out, she's 17. One of those girls who's a fitness freak. Ugh.

There used to be a Brazilian chick who had a banging body. I'm talking Double Ds, nice big ass, olive skin. Her face needed work though, but she would always come in skin tight clothes and was basically a huge distraction. One guy actually got a nose bleed once. It was hilarious.

Anyway, this was during my pre red pill days and I saw her with some old white dude at the supermarket. The fuck!?

I dated this girl briefly 2 years ago. Opened with "do you know how to start the Theeadmill I think it's broken"

The cardio bunny thread

The gym is for serious work, not for idle chitchat...

Deus vult!

The cardio bunny thread

That's a don't shit where you sleep situation IMO.

The cardio bunny thread

You have to rest, stretch, foam roll, warm up, get water etc right? Why not capitalize on this? If anything it's symbiotic

The cardio bunny thread

Quote: (12-17-2014 10:36 AM)godfather dust Wrote:  

You could get away with this if you go to a gym which has many different branches.

The cardio bunny thread

Quote: (12-17-2014 10:47 AM)Agreddor Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2014 10:36 AM)godfather dust Wrote:  

You could get away with this if you go to a gym which has many different branches.

I have heard of bitches who have an ax to grind with dudes at the gym reporting them to management as being 'creepy' and the dudes getting their memberships suspended/banned from the whole chain. This is after they have ONS'd the guy and he proceeded to ignore afterwards.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The cardio bunny thread

On another note, I've actually had my old gym membership terminated for arguing with the general manager. Had to go to court to get a full refund.

Even if you're being "reported" for being "creepy" I don't see how an unjustified complaint could get your membership terminated or suspended?

The cardio bunny thread

I must go to the wrong gym. Only old people and annoying personal trainers are ever there when I am.

The cardio bunny thread

Only fat chicks and out of shape personal trainers where I'm at.
I don't think a man should be allowed to be a personal trainer if he's not at least a minor-placing regional bodybuilder first.

The cardio bunny thread

People trust them because of "certificates" certifying that they've completed x training program. In reality, they're just good salesman aka pretend trainers.

The cardio bunny thread

Quote: (12-17-2014 07:44 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

On another note, I've actually had my old gym membership terminated for arguing with the general manager. Had to go to court to get a full refund.

Even if you're being "reported" for being "creepy" I don't see how an unjustified complaint could get your membership terminated or suspended?

They will white knight for her. That's literally how every establishment operates. If some chick complains to security or management about a creepy guy, then that guy is getting kicked out. It doesn't matter if her complaints are valid or not.

With that said, I do not want to piss away time at the gym. I got shit to do. I feel my workouts already take too long as it is.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

The cardio bunny thread

I tried to run gym game from time to time but generally dont like it. I do not like to be distracted by chicks while lifting serious weights. I tend to run game after lifting, during stretching, but it's rather limiting. Besides, the gyms I frequent are typical for Australia: plenty of fit in-shape men, and precious few decent looking women (it's a big university gym too, yeah it's that bad). Most of those better looking ones are never there for more than 1-2 sessions in a row so you can't build any momentum. There are a handful of somewhat attractive chicks who are regulars, but they're just attention whores and no guy at the gym has ever scored with them. Then there are the PT guys who always jump in and cockblock.

The cardio bunny thread

In my experience girls are usually standoffish or have their bitch shields way up especially in the free weight area (mostly dudes). Funny thing is I've seen a lot of girls with the shortest volleyball shorts. Neon pink/green sports bra. Yoga pants that are sometimes see through. Stiff leg deadlifts with huge ass.

Another thing I learned is if you ever meet a girl outside the gym don't ever tell Her you've seen her at the gym. They get all weird about it. Think you're a creep.
As if I'm there 5-6 times a week to check out girls.

The cardio bunny thread

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

The cardio bunny thread

Quote: (01-09-2015 06:58 PM)xxMarco Wrote:  

In my experience girls are usually standoffish or have their bitch shields way up especially in the free weight area (mostly dudes). Funny thing is I've seen a lot of girls with the shortest volleyball shorts. Neon pink/green sports bra. Yoga pants that are sometimes see through. Stiff leg deadlifts with huge ass.

Another thing I learned is if you ever meet a girl outside the gym don't ever tell Her you've seen her at the gym. They get all weird about it. Think you're a creep.
As if I'm there 5-6 times a week to check out girls.

Let's hear the story!

The cardio bunny thread

Quote: (12-17-2014 07:44 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

Haha. In keeping a light-hearted personality at my gym, getting to know most of the regulars and management there, I've appointed myself as THE KING CREEP, all creepiness goes through me first, before it's allowed. New gym rule.

I had a masculine black lady try some b.s. with me territorializing her sacred "space" in the stretching / fitness class room. Her best friend is the largest class instructor.. a turbo kick class. This instructor is also a local news anchor and good lookin for a black woman (not really into black chicks though), she showed some interest in me and I openly gamed her in front of black mangina-lady friend.

I reported her bitchiness right away to squash that b.s. ASAP. That's what you gotta do nowadays. Part of my "Out-Bitch the Bitch Directive."

The cardio bunny thread

Quote: (12-23-2014 12:38 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Only fat chicks and out of shape personal trainers where I'm at.
I don't think a man should be allowed to be a personal trainer if he's not at least a minor-placing regional bodybuilder first.

Agreed. The workouts I see these guys put these land whales through amount to them just becoming "familiar" with the motions of exercising.

No sweat? A whole workout with no sweat? wtf does that accomplish with a beast. Nothing. Much like many of the cardio classes, I don't see hardly any trainers pushing people hard enough to make a difference.

I think most trainers are there to make unmotivated people feel like they accomplished something when all they've done is moved a few cells around the body, and little more.

A friend of mine trains this fat Latina girl, she lost 30 lbs and needed to lose another 30, when she quit. I've never seen a human regain weight this fast. In 45 days, no shit she gained every last pound back and an additional 5.

Needless to say, her ass is finally back in there, but now asking me about diet and other practices to keep the weight off.

The cardio bunny thread

Getting back to this thread's subject...In the gym I went to when I lived in the US there were several young women regulars who came in almost every day at lunch to do 30 minutes or so on the treadmill or eliptical machine. They were always wearing earphones and carrying their cellphones, which they would be checking constantly, including in the middle of their workout. I was waiting for one of them to drop it then fall off the machine, but unfortunately, none ever did.

The thing that annoyed me the most about them is that they would always put on Ellen, Oprah, or Dr. Phil on the TVs in the cardio room. If I got there early enough, I would walk around and put Spike, Discovery, History, Cartoon Network, or the SciFi channel on all the TVs. It never failed, however, as soon as one of those women walked into the room, she would glance at the TVs and make an immediate beeline over and switch a couple of them over to Ellen DeGeneris. I don't know why they bothered since they paid more attention to their cellphones than to the TV.

The cardio bunny thread

This i can agree with. Act like a complete stranger until you get into a decent conversation then you can subtly say something about exercising at XYZ gym which is where she coincidentally goes to also. I have done the opposite and I came off as a stalker [Image: banana.gif].

As for the cardio bunnies, Most of them are overweight whales at my gym. The only appetizing females are the ones lifting weights for the most part.

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”-Otto von Bismarck