rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Collecting from girls

Collecting from girls

I've had an interest in the methods of pimps for some time. Pimping itself, however, is not easy. And worse, it is not hygienic.

If we compare a pimp to a hotel owner, it works like this: he lets his property nightly for a high short term gain.

But what about the game's answer to a landlord? Someone who earns a more modest amount from his property over a longer period of time. This 'letting out' could be to a hapless husband, boyfriend, or just an employer.

The obvious difficulty is that the girl would still be in contact with reality, and not in the dreamy limbo that is ho'dom. The fact that you do not give a single shit about the possibility of her fucking another man would still short-circuit her mind in the same way that a true pimp's indifference would: it is the ultimate neg, turning the hamster wheel into a perpetual motion machine. It cannot be challenged. It is eternal.

However, the 'us against the world' pep talk would be less effective when she is still part of it. Depending on your approach, she might not see herself as competing with other girls to provide the most cash. I'm not sure you could credibly demand a regular tribute in the same imperious way a pimp does...
I'm convinced that an iron frame can accomplish almost anything. However, it is easier to bullshit when logic is on your side: call it a crutch. Hence the usefulness of "credibility" even when dealing with women.

So my question for you is this: how do you hit girls up for cash on a semi-regular basis? What approaches do you take? What tales do you spin?

Collecting from girls

When you say "girls" you mean Mom, right?

Collecting from girls

When you are hitting that pussy right women will buy you the moon and the stars without you asking.

Don't debate me.

Collecting from girls

First things 1st

A real pimp doesn't mind that his bottom bitch is out hoeing because he is not making it a habit to have sex with her; he is starving her for dick. And the last thing a pimp wants is romantic love because it gets in the way of business and his money slows up

The object is to stay detached, that's why their motto is "purse 1st, ass last"

Assuming you aren't going the suga mommy route where it's an unwritten rule that she is 'renting' the dick

Idealistic women are open for this version of game, they want to save the world (& the guy who gives them tingles)

Remember a lot of chicks admire a man with a goal and purpose. These are the same one's who will help finance your passion/dream.

There are ways to play the down on his luck guy who can't catch a break with a chick who is sympathetic to your cause, gotta be fucking her right and since you don't have value monetarily you have to bring it another way: Intellectually, a trade, or playing the trusted confidante

MDP

Collecting from girls

Search forum for pusscrook threads.

You better be putting it on that pussy really good to work this.

Helps if you have a good sized dick too.

Went out with a fuck buddy last night. She drove and paid for all the drinks and dinner,

Just sayin' [Image: angel.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Collecting from girls

Experienced long-game players, everyone talks about getting the bang. This thread is about the rest. Using Shelter-Income-Transportation-Social as the model for 'stuff you can collect', I think these are the big questions:

What's your 'ramp up time' from meeting to x for getting a woman to
a) Introduce you to her friends
b) Let you sleep rent free in her house for consecutive nights (expecting that you'll stay more)
c) drive you
d) Hand you cash for a specified purpose (that is for you, not doing her errand)
e) Hand you cash/control of her finances for unspecified purposes

John Kerry game up in this thread.

Collecting from girls

Bro..I have a bunch I could say in this thread. But since you only have 28 posts I'm going to wait a bit to see if you get banned before I post up. PM me if you want

Collecting from girls

I don't really agree on the fuck her well and have a big dick thinking. It's an element of course, but it's more about the psychological aspects.

Collecting from girls

Quote: (12-20-2014 03:07 AM)Failing Wrote:  

John Kerry game up in this thread.

Excellent example. He's was repulsive, intellectually unremarkable, and had few prospects financially as a political science major, but he managed to figure out how to marry into tremendous wealth and secure significant political power as well.

John Kerry managed to get a Silver Star while serving a whopping 4 months in Vietnam under what are pretty questionable circumstances.

.... Jesus Christ, John Kerry might be the best damn player ever...

Collecting from girls

Quote: (12-17-2014 09:05 AM)LaCobra Wrote:  

When you say "girls" you mean Mom, right?
When I say "girls," I mean two or three white middle class twentysomethings who don't have much stimulation in their lives.