rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women should get PAID menstrual leave every month

Just when you think it can't get any worse or comical comes another mangina and caters to feminists.

Forget maternity leave - women should get PAID menstrual leave every month (and men will just have to lump it), says leading doctor

What happened to equality?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

If this gets implemented for real the amount of money a company will burn........

Haha, so much for feminism being the handmaiden of corporations by driving down real wages.

Bed, made, lie.

HSLD

HSLD

Something similar happens in a few Asian countries. It's usually just a few days off each year since menstrual cramps can(supposedly) be debilitating.

I'm somewhat partial to the idea as there are benefits to the public when these women work in fields that require precision to ensure safety. E.g. construction or engineering. I wouldn't want to purchase things made by a cramped up woman as their quality may be reduced, or have them operate heavy machinery as they may endanger themselves and others.

Not so much for your average office woman, though.
-
If an extreme version of this is implemented, however, then corporations will find a way not to hire women, or pay them less, etc.

It might also lead to backlash. - In this regard, more and more, I'm viewing outlandish feminist screeching as good because things have to get worse before people say, "I've had enough!"

Relevant Nietzsche quote:
Quote:Quote:

What falls, that one shall also push!
Edit: To clarify, forcing this in most cases is horrible for business. Its only use to us is in that more people will get fed up with feminism.

Not all girls have regular periods. Some bleed twice a month. Others have something called breakthrough bleeding where they just randomly bleed through out the month.

So basically they want to take paid days off when they please.

I really don't understand why women are opposed to being wives and mothers. They get all the perks and minimal responsibilities in life.

Team Nachos

They can go ahead and try passing it if they like. It would only lead to many women getting laid off and more companies will be reluctant to hire women.

The author's name is Gedis Grudzinskas, from the UK.

Says of men who will complain of the idea: 'It's not men who have to get pregnant, go through IVF and childbirth. Men will just have to understand'

He even goes as far as to question if a woman were to accidentally become pregnant, should her employer pay for the termination - although concedes that 'society is unlikely to be ready for that'.

I nominate this guy for Beta of the Year award. Instead, he should put his spare time into making sure men have additional resources to deal with the stresses of work-life. Namely, I'm talking about break room massage parlors (the Asian kind).

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdi_14KxSCfmmHSx4uCNo...q8A9wegwJA]

FUCKIN HELL - didn't read the page - nevermind

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Quote: (12-12-2014 07:24 AM)ChrisPitts Wrote:  

Says of men who will complain of the idea: 'It's not men who have to get pregnant, go through IVF and childbirth. Men will just have to understand'

So IVF is a normal and everyday fact of female life now? Fucking hell.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This would be great -

Women would be marginalised in the workplace so the government would put in laws saying you can't just fire blah blah. Then companies will think fuck it, we'll hire less qualified women instead so there's no way they'll ever make it up the corporate ladder. This wil lead to the fat careerist bitchboys not having any jobs and forever deluded. Excellent.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (12-12-2014 08:21 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

This would be great -

Women would be marginalised in the workplace so the government would put in laws saying you can't just fire blah blah. Then companies will think fuck it, we'll hire less qualified women instead so there's no way they'll ever make it up the corporate ladder. This wil lead to the fat careerist bitchboys not having any jobs and forever deluded. Excellent.

Agreed, I like this idea. It puts them into a 'disabled' category. They aren't going to be put in any sort of special position if they are going to get menstrual cramps on a business trip or bail on an important project etc.

Sort of like having wheelchair jimmy in your office. He may be a good dude but there's just some weight that you aren't going to put on his shoulders like "Jimmy, there is a client crisis in houston, we need you on a plane ASAP"

Plus I would love to call somewhere and have a response like "Oh Melissa is out on menstrual leave today" and then reply with "Ok, well is there someone there with a dick that I can talk to then"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

In a twisted and devious way, I hope this does get implemented with more stupid 'recommendations' like it to come, bitches will ultimately end up shooting themselves right in the cunt and be put back in their place...

[Image: woman-go-back-to-the-kitchen.jpg][Image: RESPECT-FOR-WOMEN.jpg][Image: women-of-the-world-unite-in-the-kitchen_c_324584.jpg][Image: i-dont-always-go-into-the-kitchen-but-wh...he-wom.jpg][Image: women-y-u-leaves-kitchen_o_816784.jpg]

I will never employ a 18-35 year old woman ever again. I learned my lesson many years ago.

Not because of this but because they are a grade A pain in the ass.

Is there any special reason why the paper is giving this doctor a platform? Seems like a troll job. Best to ignore it.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Parental leave, regulations that stop employers from putting women in night shifts, this new shit called menstrual leave, these are all supposed to enforce women rights right? Wrong. These just make women less desirable employees. Parental leave is a disadvantage for women unless men both have and practice it too. An employer will not hire a newly-wed or pregnant woman if there is an equally qualified man for the job who won't take such stupid leaves. How can stupid feminist cunts not see this? They go on demanding that women be treated unequally soft and tender by the employers and then they go around complaining about the wage gap. Unless you enforce gender quotas in every company and business establishment in the world (impossible. how? how much percentage?), this menstrual leave is just as stupid and disadvantegous as other rights that give women unfairly good treatment.

Yet another example that proves that feminism and logic are mutually exclusive.

I think a similar equivalnet woukd be that a man's employers should buy him a new shirt everytime his old one develops sweat patches. They are both natural things, but can now be prevented (drugs, tampons, painkillers and anti-perspirant are just a few examples).

Vox Day had a post about this, and I agree with his premise that one of the ways to combat feminism is to give in to all their outlandish demands. This does sound like a black knight/troll idea.

Quote: (12-12-2014 06:39 AM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

Just when you think it can't get any worse or comical comes another mangina and caters to feminists.

Forget maternity leave - women should get PAID menstrual leave every month (and men will just have to lump it), says leading doctor

This is a de-facto "policy" of sorts for most, if not all companies.

All a chick to do is pull the "women's issues" card to get some time off and your average sucker beta boss will trip over himself to give the poor, distressed princess some time off without so much as a whimper of protest.

Most women I know have taken scores of duvet days for this spurious reason.

Yet they'd be the first to start gnashing and wailing of teeth should someone dare suggest they are "unequal" to men in any way shape or form.

Perfect, then all women can no longer be considered full time employees, thus all benefits packages should be reduced or removed including health insurance.. oh, wait, then government will pay more for all that with our increased taxes, so we're screwed either way should this retarded b.s. be implemented.

So if I am a post-op M2F transsexual who has had a legal gender change, am I then entitled to menstrual leave?

Or do I have to prove that I actually menstruate?

Quote: (12-12-2014 07:54 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

So IVF is a normal and everyday fact of female life now? Fucking hell.

And RVF is a normal and everyday fact of male life.

[Image: biggrin.gif]

I think this is my pet peeve when it comes to feminism. If you want equality then women deserve to be paid less for this and maternity leave!
As an employee you are a liability if at random you have to miss an extended amount of time for any reason.

perspective employee 1) will have perfect attendance
perspective employee 2) will miss a week every month and at anytime may have to miss consecutive weeks

Number 2 is a shity choice for a hire...
I red an article somewhere during my red pill awakening about how women are qualifying more and more for scholarships in medical fields. Then after a short lifespan in the field they get knocked up to become stay at home moms essentially wasting the paid for education.
If you ask me all women (or maybe in certain professions) should have to sign a contract that if they accept government (or other) help to aquire an education they can't have kids for 'x' number of years. If they want to suck jobs away then they should have to serve--without crazy random missed days--for the benefit of the nation.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

After the law passes

JENKINS, GET IN HERE

Yes, Mr. Peabody

YOU'RE THE HEAD OF PRODUCTIVITY, WHY ARE THE NUMBERS SPIKING SO MUCH?!?

Well sir, it seems that Mrs. Owens, Ms. Jackson, and a lot of our female staff is taking advantage of the new law allowing them time off for their..womanly ...

Ah, I see. So the data says it company is more productive when they aren't here?

Yes, Mr. Peabody