rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Products that improved your life

Haven't seen a thread similar to this so here we go.Post products and purchases that have made you happier, healthier, more aesthetic, leaner, more muscular or are just fucking awesome.

Include pictures and a describe how it affected your life if you can.

- Crest White Strips Professional Effects … never had white teeth since my early teens due to smoking. Turned my teeth into pearly white within 2 weeks of daily application.

[Image: intensive-professional-effects.jpg]

- Randolph Engineering Aviator Sunglasses - $130 a pair with lifetime warranty. Look classic, very sturdy with a touch of bad boy swagger. I have never went out and not received a compliment or question asking where i bought them while wearing these. You can find them in different colors and styles but I'd stick to the classic WWII Bomber pilot look.

http://www.amazon.com/Randolph-Aviator-A...ngineering

[Image: Oblivion_Randolph.jpg]

- Cast iron pan - will probably never buy another pan in my life. These things will outlive you.

[Image: CastIron2.JPG]

- If you are prone to waking up in the morning with a congested nose or life in a city with over 2 million people,i recommend this bad boy. The air in my room is so clean you could run a lab in it. Girls have commented on how good they feel after sleeping over.
I dropped $900 for this bad boy but it's a worthwhile investment considering we spend 8 hours a day or a third of your life sleeping. I want it to be as comfortable as possible.

http://www.amazon.com/IQAir-HealthPro-Pl...B002VXDCHW

I will keep adding more products as i am currently in experimental mode with some supplements, probiotics and steroids.

Good idea for a thread however I would probably take this a lot more seriously if you weren't embedding your referral code into your links.

Baking soda.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-11-2014 09:00 PM)Todd LeFondler Wrote:  

Good idea for a thread however I would probably take this a lot more seriously if you weren't embedding your referral code into your links.

Didn't even know what a referral code is until i googled it now.

Maybe it's because Im still logged on Amazon ? Forget the links and just search the products yourself on other sites if you're so worried about me being an e-marketer.

[Image: drac-fleshlight-freaks.jpg]

Quote: (12-11-2014 09:10 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (12-11-2014 09:10 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

I'm on day 76 of no-fap right now with 2 bitches in my rotation so I don't endorse this shit but if you insist …

[Image: It8g6.jpg]

feels more realistic than the regular fleshlight due to the teeth lightly scraping on your dick !

[Image: 21nfWpeXtmL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Not really a product, but a business license was probably the best $50 I ever spent. Changed my entire outlook on life.

Zinc

A trip to the urologist and a prescription for testosterone was my best purchase when it comes to getting notches.

Quote: (12-11-2014 10:13 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

Zinc

why?

Zinc is good for testosterone. Currently taking ZMA which I found was the best form of zinc (its mixed with magnesium and vitamin b6).

Quote: (12-11-2014 09:00 PM)Todd LeFondler Wrote:  

Relax, his links are clean.

Quote: (12-11-2014 10:28 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Zinc

why?

Most guys lack zinc and it helps increase testosterone, but since you have a prescription for testosterone anyways I don't know how much it would benefit you. We have a thread on zinc somewhere on the forum. You should look it up.

[Image: kettlebells.jpg]

Borderline dupe:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12155.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EZI2...UTF8&psc=1

Slow cooker

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D5Q7...UTF8&psc=1

Bluetooth speaker for house

[Image: k2-_69d90cfb-5fb2-40cb-a2a9-f46186ea9d20.v1.jpg]

[Image: 51BXtXxmrTL._SY300_.jpg]

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

^ Astroglide is definitely the BEST lubricant I've ever used.

Also, when I was like 14 my dad gave me a small bottle of it when he gave me the talk.

[Image: 41XFvNbZjxL.jpg]

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

Library card

Amazon Kindle
Oral B Electric Toothbrush
Squat rack

Quote: (12-11-2014 10:37 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2014 10:28 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Zinc

why?

Most guys lack zinc and it helps increase testosterone, but since you have a prescription for testosterone anyways I don't know how much it would benefit you. We have a thread on zinc somewhere on the forum. You should look it up.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15255.html - The zinc thread (with bonus discussion on other supplements)

Highly recommend checking out this thread. The value I derive from zinc + ZMA is enormous. To the point that I wish to continue taking zinc supplements for the rest of my life.

The Kindle paperwhite.

What a fantastic piece of technology.