rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bumping into Exes

Bumping into Exes

Hi all,

Long-time lurker here...I appreciate all of the advice flowing throughout the forum. A quick question: how would you act to retain hand when bumping into an ex? For brevity's sake, let's say that she initiated the breakup, you took it like a man with a minimal level of betaness, you're both got new hookups, but you want to re-escalate and go for the bang.

Would love to hear to different strategies or experiences out there. Would enjoy the endorphin rush and pride of making this happen. First instinct is to turn the flirting up to 11 and be that charming jackass that she fell for.

Thanks guys,
Debilko

Bumping into Exes

Quote: (12-10-2014 07:06 PM)Debilko Wrote:  

Hi all,

Long-time lurker here...I appreciate all of the advice flowing throughout the forum. A quick question: how would you act to retain hand when bumping into an ex? For brevity's sake, let's say that she initiated the breakup, you took it like a man with a minimal level of betaness, you're both got new hookups, but you want to re-escalate and go for the bang.

Would love to hear to different strategies or experiences out there. Would enjoy the endorphin rush and pride of making this happen. First instinct is to turn the flirting up to 11 and be that charming jackass that she fell for.

Thanks guys,
Debilko

1) if you with a hotter bitch, make sure she sees you, and then say what's up to her (bonus points if you tell you're bitch that's an old chick - the one who would only do anal)

2) if you with some slubberdegullion, scallywag, guttersnipe, or wildebeest, HIDE

3) if you're solo, and she's solo, say what's up and keep it moving

4) if she's with her dude, and he's busted, roll up with a smug Hi. "is this the new guy, awesome, heard so much about you"

5) if she's with her dude and he's better than you, walk up with a smug hi (I hit it first - Ray J)

*Roissy addressed this, just don't remember the post.

WIA

Bumping into Exes

I really hope you're not from the Balkans, "Debilko". Your username isn't a pleasant "social stamp" here. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Anyway, WIA has it right. It depends on few factors, most importantly if you became a more Alpha man. For example, few of my exes initiated a contact after I got jacked and they saw me and saw people around me 'mirin' me. If you haven't improved anything about yourself since your breakup, don't even bother, she'll see the old you she dumped and wouldn't be interested.

Bumping into Exes

Thanks guys, about what I expected.

Funky - I spent some time living in a Slavic country so I wear the name debilko like a badge of honor [Image: biggrin.gif]

Bumping into Exes

That's cool, but you do realize it basically means:"retard"

So I wouldn't use it outside this forum if I were you.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Bumping into Exes

Yep, just trying to get a chuckle from the slavophiles around here.

Bumping into Exes

Answer: You do nothing and move on. Hooking up with an ex is like a dog eating its own vomit.

Redpillage out.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman