rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Counts as a Flag?

What Counts as a Flag?

I've been thinking...

Does it count as a "flag" when you bag a girl who was born in another country but raised in the US? What about a girl who was born and raised for a good part of their life in another country but brought over? What about when someone has parents from another country, is 100% "purebred", speaks her parents' native tongue, and is familiar with the culture and customs of her parents' motherland? Does that count for anything?

Political boundaries are a bit arbitrary. After all, if a white American couple has a girl in China and a white American later bangs her...is he really picking up a Chinese flag? [Image: huh.gif]

What Counts as a Flag?

She has to be indigenous to the country. A Korean girl born in Los Angeles counts as a Korean flag in my eyes. An American girl born in Angola counts as an American to me.

That's a valid flag. Indigenous to the soil. That's my opinion.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

What Counts as a Flag?

Whatever country she is born in. The flag is not a subjective tool of what you feel her culture is. Indigenous to the soil is open to interpretation.

If she was born in Angola, and came to American when she was a baby, THAT IS ANGOLAN FLAG.

Yes, every guy will have a few of these loophole flags. Not a big deal.

What Counts as a Flag?

What if she's born on a US military base or embassy in another country... those places are considered to be "US soil" (this is sheerly for dickery but I am interested in the official opinion)

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

What Counts as a Flag?

Quote: (04-21-2011 04:00 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

What if she's born on a US military base or embassy in another country...

I'd consider that American.

What Counts as a Flag?

Quote: (04-21-2011 03:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Whatever country she is born in. The flag is not a subjective tool of what you feel her culture is. Indigenous to the soil is open to interpretation.

If she was born in Angola, and came to American when she was a baby, THAT IS ANGOLAN FLAG.

I might have one of the strangest flags then. A half indian/filipina (whose parents moved from India/Phillipines) that was born in France before moving to the states with her parents.

French flag?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

What Counts as a Flag?

American military base = American flag

Gmac: Yes, french flag.

What Counts as a Flag?

Quote: (04-22-2011 07:45 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2011 03:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I might have one of the strangest flags then. A half indian/filipina (whose parents moved from India/Phillipines) that was born in France before moving to the states with her parents.

French flag?

I don't count that as a French flag. I would list that as an Indian/Filipina flag. I trace their DNA to the country they have been associated with for the last 100 years in order to determine what type of flag that is.
But that's me.

My 'Kenyan' flag was born in the U.K. But she didn't feel like no British woman to me [Image: tard.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

What Counts as a Flag?

I have this idea that somewhere deep in Moma's pimpt out bachelor pad there's a book that if you pull on it opens a door into a genetics testing lab

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

What Counts as a Flag?

Why put so much thought into it? None of it really matters, you're just capturing non existant flags. Fuck the girls and don't worry too much about whether it counts as 'X' flag or 'Y' flag. [Image: tongue.gif]