rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with Shorter Hair Styles??

I know most guys can not stand when girls have short hair but I have a sweet spot for it . It has to be done in good taste and her face must be very pretty for it to work though!! Blondes don't seem to pull it off as well either. When the stars align and every thing matches up, it is great at least to me. Are there any countries where I can find this in abundance and don't say US or England because its on fat or ugly girls 99% of the time! Some of it does take me back to the art chic heroin days when it was big

[Image: dsc_0469.jpg]

[Image: 3c27e25d7b93e6fc8fff25c84ca0be11.jpg]

[Image: a0b2e7959b8cba6bdb0c2fa296f8fed0.jpg]

[Image: short-spiky-haircut-for-girls.jpg]

[Image: Trendy-Hairstyles-for-Women-with-Short-Hair.jpg]

Two words: hipster/artsy girls (well maybe three).

[Image: ws8bad.jpg]

As for country, pick a country. Many developed countries have some sort of hipster artsy subculture within it.

The girl in the first pic is cute, with a feminine haircut. The rest of the girls would look better with longer hair.

These haircuts are what every guy hates, reserved for feminists and/or carpet munchers

[Image: EWatson_V_17nov10_pa_b_426x639.jpg]

I agree, the girl in the first pic is really nice. I have a soft spot for short hair as well but its not a guaranteed thing. I think some women can pull it off and others cant. Have a soft spot for the 'emo' look at times too

Some girls can pull it off..but they are the ones who would look better in long hair as well.

I suggest it is beta to encourage women to get away with it. After body guys tend to appreciate hair, so I think it is important for guys to dictate that women show off their femininity by growing it out. We all know how acceptance ruins women. Before you know it they will think wearing sweat pants out on the town is ok! lol

This forum hates girls with short hair.

I love 'em - send them to me and I'll keep fucking them.

It's my fetish - I've got a collection.

Quote: (12-08-2014 06:11 PM)Dagnasty Wrote:  

This forum hates girls with short hair.

I love 'em - send them to me and I'll keep fucking them.

It's my fetish - I've got a collection.

collection of scalps I bet lol

Quote: (12-08-2014 01:39 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

and her face must be very pretty for it to work though!!

There's the rub.

A lot of men are fooled by
- big tits
- big ass
- skinny bodies
- light/white skin
- long hair
- style, clothes, heels, et cetera
- make up

Chicks have gotten the visual aspect down to an exact science.
And the behavior aspect is by nature.

WIA

The only thing worse than short hair is 9/11 or the holocaust

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

I like it alot too, it can drive me wild, especially on brunettes or dark hair women. Neck and shoulder lengths to be more specific, although shoulder length is kinda medium. French women have pretty necks, so they get to show it off with neck length hair. That look just kills me. A woman with a boy's haircut is an automatic 2/10 wnb from me though.

If you want to find women like this in Asia, hands down Japan, then Korea, and then China. In that order. In Korea they are usually school age or so, then maybe grow it out longer to attract a husband or other style reasons, so you have to get them young over there. In China it is just a sheer preference, but due to the sheer numbers of women there, you will find more than plenty to satisfy that itch. Japan has more of these women than the others due to the fashion there. Bob hairstyles are just big down there. All other parts of Asia are a wash. Long hair everywhere. In India no one has short hair. All of SEA is a wash too, Filipino women tend to only have hair like that if they are fat or older or both.

My wife was alot like your 1st and 4th pic in the OP when I met her, but now she has hair past her shoulders. It turns me on alot just like the short ones did, so now I am confused as fuck on what I like now, because I was not expecting to feel that way. I blame Tuth. It's all his fault.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Some girls can look great with short hair, but point me to a cute girl with short hair and I'll show you a girl that would look even better with longer hair.

I don't think any masculine man has complained about a girl having long hair that extends far down her back.

Quote: (12-09-2014 10:43 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Some girls can look great with short hair, but point me to a cute girl with short hair and I'll show you a girl that would look even better with longer hair.

I don't think any masculine man has complained about a girl having long hair that extends far down her back.

I do when it looks like a rats nest. Lots of women with long hair are too lazy to keep it healthy and nice looking. Girls with shorter hair tend to have nice gloss and healthier hair because the strands are younger, age wise. If you look at a woman's head the healthier strands are at the top, always. That's why the salon person always wants to clip off those split ends from the bottom, but most girls freak out because they always want their length, but failed to do the proper maintenance to keep it healthy enough to not fray and split end. It takes work and many are lazy. Short haired girls can be a bit more aloof on the maintenance and it still looks healthy. This is why shorter hair is often associated with laziness.

Also has anyone more information on why fatter women cannot get enough oxygen to their hair and their bodies will struggle to grow longer hair because hair needs lots of oxygen to grow? My mom told me about this but I cannot find anything about it online, last time I looked.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Thank you for pointing out that I'm beta and not masculine for having a fetish [Image: smile.gif] Kai I will look into that but I am really not a big fan of Asians . The High I was thinking of Berlin maybe?

Quote: (12-09-2014 11:47 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Thank you for pointing out that I'm beta and not masculine for having a fetish [Image: smile.gif] Kai I will look into that but I am really not a big fan of Asians . The High I was thinking of Berlin maybe?

If you are looking for a European like this, go France. They have the best ones hands down. All other countries and it is a toss up and just too random.

First picture is the only one that is "pulling it off" and that's because she's the longest of all.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (12-09-2014 08:36 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

French women have pretty necks, so they get to show it off with neck length hair. That look just kills me.

Speaking of French girls with shoulder-length hair and pretty necks ... imma just leave this here ...

NSFW only cause your productivity will go out the window once you watch it.

Don't say I didn't warn you [Image: lol.gif]

HSLD

HSLD

I've got a fetish for slim bull dykes lol.

That's right, I fuck gay girls. It's a weird kink. I don't knock anyone for not liking it. More for me if RP guys don't like them.

I like hair even shorter than OP - think pixies.

There's plenty of gay girls in the PI. My main girl (NSFW pic) is down for a threesome and there's 4-5 Lesbians who want a shot with us.

Asia is best for short hair.

Would bang all of these:
(NSFW)
http://i.imgur.com/txNHSNe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/L9it3Yf.jpg

[Image: 3gTrgd1.jpg]
[Image: RFYknRW.jpg]
[Image: iCEfFv3.jpg]
[Image: QLiOy.jpg]

Dagnasty I have to ask how do you pull the gay dykeish types?! Are you talking about trendy gay for a year girls or full on dykes? I like those short hair pictures! I would also have fun with Bella Donna when she shaved her head just because I am insane lol!

And again best cities and countries Dagnasty?

Don't know if it's been posted but if you find a girl in Asia with short hair, there might be a chance they are either bi-sexual/bi-curious or lesbian. I've picked up on several girls with short hair and found out later they were bi. Specifically, China and Korea.

Also, just remembered one of good female friends who recently got married (white girl from Milwaukee) used to sport short hair and that was when she was with her ex-gf and another female friend, a Filipina, while she never had short hair, had several Filipina lesbian friends of which several had short hair.

I'm going to quote what this one girl said "In Asia, it is not easy to be open about your bi-sexuality, so having short hair is one way of expressing yourself"

Quote: (12-10-2014 05:15 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Dagnasty I have to ask how do you pull the gay dykeish types?! Are you talking about trendy gay for a year girls or full on dykes? I like those short hair pictures! I would also have fun with Bella Donna when she shaved her head just because I am insane lol!

Same as the rest of them. Lesbians have stronger frame to overcome but it can be done. It's unnecessary work for a lot of guys but if you want it, you can get it. I remember a chick that had frame so strong I thought I wasn't gonna get a shot. I just grabbed her and kissed her (do not attempt this) because I was feeling a good vibe even though she said otherwise. We were fucking 30 mins later.

Any Asian city.

I'm in HK now and 20-25% of girls have short hair. Same in Taiwan.

Never been to China.

Quote: (12-10-2014 05:47 AM)fucksong Wrote:  

Don't know if it's been posted but if you find a girl in Asia with short hair, there might be a chance they are either bi-sexual/bi-curious or lesbian. I've picked up on several girls with short hair and found out later they were bi. Specifically, China and Korea.

Also, just remembered one of good female friends who recently got married (white girl from Milwaukee) used to sport short hair and that was when she was with her ex-gf and another female friend, a Filipina, while she never had short hair, had several Filipina lesbian friends of which several had short hair.

I'm going to quote what this one girl said "In Asia, it is not easy to be open about your bi-sexuality, so having short hair is one way of expressing yourself"

That's very true. At least in China. The key there is ear length and shorter are the dead giveaways. Lots of lesbians/bi in China can be flipped to the penis side, by us very easily. Most are bi/lesbians because they cannot find a man they like or Chinese men in their lives did some fucked up stuff to them (usually cheating, so they develop some trust issues). Encountered this quite a few times myself. Lots of them post on Weibo for attention and support for trying to experiment with short hair (pixie cuts) and goth/emo makeup and styles.

The poor girls. The funny thing is if the right man showed up tomorrow, they would be barefoot in a kitchen cooking for him, with eggs and sperm fighting inside her, with her hair growing at least a little longer. [Image: lol.gif]

I still would not make a habit of chasing too many of these. Every nowandthen you catch a legit crazy bitch out of that group.

Quote: (12-10-2014 07:49 AM)Dagnasty Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2014 05:15 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Same as the rest of them. Lesbians have stronger frame to overcome but it can be done. It's unnecessary work for a lot of guys but if you want it, you can get it. I remember a chick that had frame so strong I thought I wasn't gonna get a shot. I just grabbed her and kissed her (do not attempt this) because I was feeling a good vibe even though she said otherwise. We were fucking 30 mins later.

Any Asian city.

I'm in HK now and 20-25% of girls have short hair. Same in Taiwan.

Never been to China.

Spot on. You had it right. You have to be super aggressive. Touch (kino) quickly, kiss quickly, grab and flirt-pinch quickly. Sometimes talking is useless with these types.

I cannot confirm % like you did, but if you find one, pipeline her ass hard because she will have at least 2-3 friends that are the same way. I bullshit you not. My wife had 5 friends with neck length hair that were pretty hot, which I found out after the fact a little too late. My previous gf's before her, with neck length hair, each had 3 friends like that and I pipelined 2 of them.

I have to ask if short haired Asian girls are ignored by most guys? Are they taken back when a man approaches and lets his intentions be known? [Image: smile.gif]

For sure in the Philippines they are not appreciated.

They are lesbian out of necessity most times. They're definitely shocked if you're interested. There's not enough guys to go around.

From what I've seen in HK so far is that it makes less of a difference - plenty of pixie haired girls holding the hands of guys (usually mothers and cougars).

The younger ones are either single or are into girls.

In the Philippines at least, it seems easier if you get a girl to cut her hair instead of finding one with short hair already. Don't do this unless she's a regular though - that's just mean as she's gonna have a rough time attracting other guys. (If you're planning to pump and dump)