rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Go ahead...tear me down...I deserve it

Well lets see here...I have had some serious issues with women for awhile. I read a lot of Roosh's and the manosphere's advice, I have had my share of experiences, and even received second hand knowledge from men I know about game. I had a roomate who was really good with women. He helped me land my first lay in over a year by guiding me on what to text a girl. One of my good friends is also incredibly good with women. I even know a dude who would come off as a beta male/nice guy in the eyes of this community, yet somehow his style and vibe makes it work for him and he always seems to have a woman in his life. Hell I even have a friend whos probably never even thought twice about the mechanics of game. Hes a very simple minded dude and yet he always seems to be laying up with a woman too.

What I am trying to get at here is that I have met enough people in my life to really understand game is all about channeling the most appealing aspects of yourself towards woman. No matter who you are and what you're about, you can make a girl feel any kind of way with the energy you bring. I have experienced this myself. There have been many times where I was able to attract a girl because the best part of me was shining through.

Yet for me...it feels different. Although this flow is possible for me to channel and use, my problem seems the ability to access it at will and maintaining it. I have had some times where I pulled off some impressive feats (I was dating a girl and hooked up with her even finer sister), but being put on the spot or actively pursuing is still really difficult to me.

I have done so much analyzing, trying to figure out and apply what it is exactly that gives men the ability to "get pussy when they need it", and I still havent found that groove yet. I will get lucky here and there, but ultimately have a year long dry spell. This is the second year long dry spell ive been on.

I know I havent put 100% effort into my game. But with all the things I wish to accomplish outside of being good with women, I dont feel like spending all my time working on game to avoid year long dry spells. I don't need to get laid every single night or even every week. I'd be content with being able to go out and find a girl (one night stand or a fling) every month or so and that would be fine.

I know that person exist. The side of myself that women like. But for some reason I seem to associate the feeling of disappointment with women. I usually come up empty handed and really wished I had not wasted my time and energy on it in the first place. Then I jump to the only solution to it is to not ever think about it. But thats pretty hard to do obviously. I'll eventually see a cute girl around or have one flirt and show interest. Its kind of like an emotional torture honestly. I don't think I have ever been more confused with anything more than women.

I'm only 22. Maybe I'm just emotionally immature. I have a lot of things going for me outside of that. But one day I really hope I can have the ability to get pussy when I need it...

I would like to thank the community on this site, as I am at least slightly better than what I was a few years back.

If you aren't satisfied with the quantity then just lower the quality

Quote: (12-06-2014 05:42 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

If you aren't satisfied with the quantity then just lower the quality

Quality really varies in my opinion.

1 approach a day isn't spending all your time.

Neither is 2 approaches a day. With 2 a day on average you would get laid once a month with a new girl.

Go take a hard look in the mirror and tell yourself how tough that would be to accomplish.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (12-06-2014 05:58 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

1 approach a day isn't spending all your time.

Neither is 2 approaches a day. With 2 a day on average you would get laid once a month with a new girl.

Go take a hard look in the mirror and tell yourself how tough that would be to accomplish.

nah dude trust me, I have this weird way of letting my mind get in the way and become my ultimate demise. I dont know how it always happens but it does.

Tell is about the last three approaches you made

1) where were you
2) time of day
3) by herself or with people?
4) did you run over, walk confidently, saunter over, bump into her
5) your first words
6) volume, tone, delivery,
7) what did she do, what did she say,
8) what did you do/say next
9) how long did you interact
10) were you successful? If not
11) did she tell you to leave? Or did you leave on your own accord
12) how did you make your exit.

Just the ones you did this last week, last Saturday to today.

WIA

Quote: (12-06-2014 06:15 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Tell is about the last three approaches you made

1) where were you
2) time of day
3) by herself or with people?
4) did you run over, walk confidently, saunter over, bump into her
5) your first words
6) volume, tone, delivery,
7) what did she do, what did she say,
8) what did you do/say next
9) how long did you interact
10) were you successful? If not
11) did she tell you to leave? Or did you leave on your own accord
12) how did you make your exit.

Just the ones you did this last week, last Saturday to today.

WIA

hmmmm this is a lot to think about. Let me gather up the details.

1. Stop comparing yourself to your friends. Yes, it's good practice to learn from those that have success, but i find that the focus in game should be inward. Their shit works for them, yours could be totally different. Going from where you're now to slamming good pussy on the regular will require you to make some changes, and those changes will become clear only from the feedback you get from the field, not from what you're doing in relation to your friends. This is why W.I.A is asking you to tell him about the last 3 approaches you've made and nothing else, because that's where the real feedback comes from: the girls.
2. What you're really looking for is much tougher to get than you probably realize. I know that whenever you go out, it seems like most of the other guys are doing so well, that your friends seem to be 'naturals', but trust me: the percentage of guys that actually "get pussy when they need it", is slim. The guys that have real-life "harems" of girls and still:
>don't accept shit from them
>don't simp out with "presents"
>don't fuck fatties and uglies, they all have Game. Game is earned through experience and effort. That means going through hundreds if not thousands of rejections, good and bad relationships, breakups, etc. How many guys do you know that actually did that? I'll bet that it's few if any. Even the naturals, even the "scumbags", if you ask them about women, I'll guarantee you that they have stories for days. They just got in the game earlier than you did, that's all. So good game is rare and hard to get and that's what you're really after. Now are you ready to do what it takes to get good Game or not?

Quote:Quote:

I know I haven't put 100% effort into my game. But with all the things I wish to accomplish outside of being good with women, I don't feel like spending all my time working on game to avoid year long dry spells. I don't need to get laid every single night or even every week. I'd be content with being able to go out and find a girl (one night stand or a fling) every month or so and that would be fine.

I don't know what you're doing with your time, if you're accomplishing meaningful things that's great. But the truth is your sex life will always be one of the cornerstones of your life, so why shy away from putting effort there? If you're not willing to put some time and effort into improving your game and grinding out sets nothing will change. Personally, i choose to spend most of the time for work, but i take times frames where i really only focus on game. That means going out a lot, day game, club game, street game, approach a ton, go on dates, etc. and always think through my interactions and think of what i could've done better - and that's when all of my results and growth come in.

So what I'm suggesting is a change in perspective: stop focusing on your past experiences and on your dry spell. Let all that dead weight go. Instead, focus on the process of getting good with girls in general, embrace the experiences that form you and put some effort into it. This mindset will always work, no matter who you are or where you're starting from.

Quote: (12-06-2014 05:38 PM)Wavy Wrote:  

Well lets see here...I have had some serious issues with women for awhile. I read a lot of Roosh's and the manosphere's advice, I have had my share of experiences, and even received second hand knowledge from men I know about game. I had a roomate who was really good with women. He helped me land my first lay in over a year by guiding me on what to text a girl. One of my good friends is also incredibly good with women. I even know a dude who would come off as a beta male/nice guy in the eyes of this community, yet somehow his style and vibe makes it work for him and he always seems to have a woman in his life. Hell I even have a friend whos probably never even thought twice about the mechanics of game. Hes a very simple minded dude and yet he always seems to be laying up with a woman too.

What I am trying to get at here is that I have met enough people in my life to really understand game is all about channeling the most appealing aspects of yourself towards woman. No matter who you are and what you're about, you can make a girl feel any kind of way with the energy you bring. I have experienced this myself. There have been many times where I was able to attract a girl because the best part of me was shining through.

Yet for me...it feels different. Although this flow is possible for me to channel and use, my problem seems the ability to access it at will and maintaining it. I have had some times where I pulled off some impressive feats (I was dating a girl and hooked up with her even finer sister), but being put on the spot or actively pursuing is still really difficult to me.

I have done so much analyzing, trying to figure out and apply what it is exactly that gives men the ability to "get pussy when they need it", and I still havent found that groove yet. I will get lucky here and there, but ultimately have a year long dry spell. This is the second year long dry spell ive been on.

I know I havent put 100% effort into my game. But with all the things I wish to accomplish outside of being good with women, I dont feel like spending all my time working on game to avoid year long dry spells. I don't need to get laid every single night or even every week. I'd be content with being able to go out and find a girl (one night stand or a fling) every month or so and that would be fine.

I know that person exist. The side of myself that women like. But for some reason I seem to associate the feeling of disappointment with women. I usually come up empty handed and really wished I had not wasted my time and energy on it in the first place. Then I jump to the only solution to it is to not ever think about it. But thats pretty hard to do obviously. I'll eventually see a cute girl around or have one flirt and show interest. Its kind of like an emotional torture honestly. I don't think I have ever been more confused with anything more than women.

I'm only 22. Maybe I'm just emotionally immature. I have a lot of things going for me outside of that. But one day I really hope I can have the ability to get pussy when I need it...

I would like to thank the community on this site, as I am at least slightly better than what I was a few years back.

Keep reading the forum, Rooshs' material, and putting what you read to practice. Come back when you're 25 and share with us what you learned. At 22 you're too young to complain.

22 is the perfect age to start learning. Wow, If someone had taught me about this stuff back then it would have saved me YEARS of problems/mistakes. We must accept what we can't change and move forwards.

If only you knew how bad things really are.