rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sensei's 100 Approach Thread

First of all, I’m a complete beginner, no prior game experience whatsoever. I have been somewhat successful with girls before. But I’ve always been shy and that has cost me multiple bangs in the past. Learning game for me is somewhat reaffirming the things I knew before I had my heart broken by my last LTR, that took me 2 years to recover from but I digress . I’m a male 6 , my forte is that I dress well , I can be funny and my color of skin gives me exotic value .

30/11/2014 1 Approach

This is two days after my success on this thread ; http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42823.html.

I got dressed nice and went out to town for the sole purpose of day gaming. I could not approach a single women. Every single one was walking too fast or conditions were unfavourable or I was just too shy to approach. I went into a store where a shop assistant who is a solid 10 (even by my high standards) was giving my IOI.

I opened her but I quickly lost frame completely taken over by her beauty. Barely maintaining eye contact and couldn't even muster the force to switch into GALNUC to take the conversation where I wanted it to. Even though she was actually asking my questions and trying to edge me on.

I went home very angry at myself , and I decided as punishment , I would have to open someone as Uni tomorrow . It’s something I hate doing as it’s a small uni and I wanted to keep my daygaming separate from my study life. However I had brought it upon myself .

01/12/2014 1 Approach / 1 number close

So I’m inside the computer room at uni , and as I enter I see a cute girl on the computer , I position myself on the same row as her but about 2-3 chairs away . The room is not crowded at all , but there’s enough about 4-5 people within direct earshot of the possible conversation .

The next 10 mins, I’m preparing myself mentally, I almost cop out but the failure of yesterday is deep in my mind and I decided to compromise.

Here’s what I do: In order to judge how receptive she is to a possible approach, I’ll first ask her to watch my stuff:

M : Excuse me * I lightly touch her forearm *

F : You scared me * She jumps a bit *

M I’m sorry, hey I’m just going over there for a few minutes could you keep an eye on my computer

F Yeah sure

M Thanks * I lightly touch her shoulder again as I walk by *

* I go and talk to a couple girls who are in my uni class on the other side of the room and come back *

M Hey thanks for watching my stuff * as I lightly touch her shoulder again *

f You’re Welcome

m By the way, where did you get that bag? I’m looking for a Christmas present for my little sister *

I got it from new look

M Is it real leather? * I touch the bag *

F No it’s fake

M Does it have a lot of pockets, my sister puts a million things in her bag?

F She shows me the bag tell me it has two pockets as she says this I actually pull the chair and sit next to her

M By the way are you half German?

F * She laughs * No why would you think that? I’m half Malaysian, half Scottish

M Well when I was in France I used to go to Germany for dance competitions, your face has a German features * I’m touching my face, whilst smiling *, half Malaysian , half Scottish , that’s unusual where did your parents meet ?

F * She smiles at my German routine * they met here

M Oh okay that makes sense, so how old are you?

F 20

M What do you study ?

F Law

M Law ? That’s crazy , I used to study law , I gave it up it was too boring

F Really? What did you find boring about it?

M Too many things to learn of by heart, I don’t have time for all that

F So what are you studying now?

M Accounting and finance

F How do you find that compared to law?

M I guess it requires the same level of motivation

M Yeah when I studied law it was my first year in uni so I was focused on partying blah blah blah..

We start to talk about jobs were doing during the years we should have been studying

It’s gone on long enough, It’s time to close and eject

M So where do you hang out? Like when you’re not studying?

F Yeah I don’t really hang out much

M * Perfect * I start to tease her about her lack of social life, using my same jokes “You’ll regret this when your 35 “

Then I start to talk about how there's really not much to do here anyway , when I lived in Paris the clubs were way better

F Oh you lived in Paris ?

M I was born in Paris blah blah blah ( another ramble about my life and how I ended up in my current town )

M Anyway you seem cool * I whip out my phone * we should hang out , what’s your number?

F Yeah I don’t know my phone number of by heart * She actually HANDS me her iPhone

M *Whilst I’m copying it into my phone * Yeah I never learn my numbers of by heart , even since I got myself an iPhone I just whip it out whenever somebody asks me for it

* We exchange names * * I call her so she has mine *

M Okay well I see you around Shona

I get up, log myself out of my session on the computer

As I’m walking away I say “Good luck on your assignment, or whatever it is you’re working on “and lightly touch her arm on my way out.

For the second time in my entire life , I've seen a women I like who I have no connection to ( No mutual friends ) , and I have left the vicinity with her number . Thank you gaming community.

2 Numbers in 6 Approaches. I feel great

Sensei

I like threads like that. Keep 'em coming!

Good Approach. I think you are quite lucky with the university lifestyle because you can do some major pipelining and it can be rewarding in time if played right. Keep us posted.

Solid and that german line works wonders.

UPDATE 02/12/2014

2 Approaches / 2 rejections

Okay guys today in my city it was very cold , raining and there was an immensely strong wind . Day gaming outside was out of the question so I decided to approach at uni .

Approach #7

Okay I approached a girl who's actually in a lot of my uni seminars and tutorials . At first I had AA but having inner game means doing things because you want to do them not because your scared of what others may think .

Mind you this is a girl that had been giving me IOI since the start of the semester .

I approach her as she's walking with her friend with my regular bag opener . Her friend goes into the toilet , we continue talking but I couldn't get out of the " interview vibe " . Her friend comes back from the toilet and tries to cock-block saying " hey didn't you want to go to the toilet ? "

She says hold on , and we continue talking . I close with a :

" You seem cool , we should hang out sometime what's your number ? "
- I hardly know you ( SHIT TEST )

- I'm just asking fro your number i'm not gonna ask you on a serious date ( Wrong thing to say , I lost frame , and looked like a sucker but I had no response ready for that shit test )

- Yeah I don't give my number to just any one

- Alright well , we'll get to know each other don't worry smiling and touching her arm ( It's getting worse and worse )

Anyway I think she was into me but didn't want to seem like a slut infront of her friend . Who also gave me IOI by the way .

Needless to say , I didn't get the number . However this is a girl that I see every day . Any advice on how to proceed ? I read somewhere on this board that if you act like it doesn't bother you then it won't bother her ?

I'm thinking of greeting her with a hug and talking to her from now on ? Good idea ?

Approach #8

After that rejection I was annoyed that one small shit test had messed up my approach so badly . I wanted to get one number before I went into my next tutorial .

I approach two girls as they get up from the sofa in the uni hall , with my usual bag opener . It's going well she's smiling and her friend has left her with me but as I'm about to ask the L in GALNUC she tells me she's late for her tutorial and she has to leave .

So , all in all , an unproductive gaming day for me guys but my morale is still up .

Im going to initiate texting with #6 the girl I number closed yesterday , and I'm going to send a restart text to #5 the girl with a boyf who didn't respond to a text a sent last friday .

How would you guy's respond to a " I hardly know you shit test ? "

For #7, it was probably the interview vibe that put her off, along with not enough rapport. If you find you're asking more than 2 questions in a row, you can quickly change the topic by making a statement about something she's wearing, or something interesting you noticed about her, and some kind of comment.

For example:
You: "What are you studying?"
Her: "blablabla"
You: "Oh thats cool, what year are you in right now?"
[time to shift away from questions]
Her: "3rd year blabla-"
You: "This is really random, but your hair really looks like (celebrity)"
Her: "Oh really? Thanks! ------"
[now she's talking about that celebrity, and you mention which song or movie of her's that you like]

Now you're breaking the interview vibe, while at the same time building nice rapport about what kind of music or movies or celebrities she likes, its win-win.

Good thread so far. Keep us updated!

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

03/12/2014

UPDATE ON MY CURRENT LEADS :

Okay guys I didn't go out today , working on some important assignments . I did want to give you an update on my two leads though.

Approach #5 didn’t reply to my last message. Thats 2 restart texts she has failed to reply to . Her loss. I have put “ Cold “ next to her name and will send a restart text whenever I feel like she deserves to see me.

Here is my text conversation with approach #6

Today:

F: Hey Sensei

M: Hey how are you ?

F: Good thanks , you alright ?

M : Tired.. I just finished my work out plus this cold weather is making me sleepy , you up to anything interesting ?

F : Ohh same nope not much just chilling with some friends really gonna start some work abit later on

M : Cool cool , do you want to hang out later in the week ?

F : Tbh with you when i spoke to u that day my relationship wasn’t ok and it was basically broke down but it’s kinda back on track now and i don’t think he’ll be okay with that. I know u are not looking at me in that way anyway . I’m just letting you know i guess. I still don’t mind us talking and stuff but us chilling alone might be abit awkward

F: If that makes sense

M It’s only awkward if we make it awkward.. we had a nice vibe when we last spoke tho so it probably won’t be

F: I guess so

M : How about Saturday around 4 ?

F : No reply .

Where did I go wrong ?

So all in all , no leads left which gives me motivation to daygame tomorrow for some new ones .

You didn't go wrong, girls will go cold for a million different reasons out of your control. You pushed the interaction as far as you could, and thats whats important. Remember that even the top players are only banging about 5% of their approaches, so just be prepared to approach about 20 girls to get 1. You're doing a great job, most guys out there don't have the balls to do what you do.

Quote: (12-03-2014 11:35 PM)edtf Wrote:  

You didn't go wrong, girls will go cold for a million different reasons out of your control. You pushed the interaction as far as you could, and thats whats important. Remember that even the top players are only banging about 5% of their approaches, so just be prepared to approach about 20 girls to get 1. You're doing a great job, most guys out there don't have the balls to do what you do.

Have to agree with above statement. You did everything you could. Time to next her.

I like how you tried to push it after her life story. I would have nexted her right then and there.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Booyakasha!

We haven't had a new approach thread in awhile.

You foreigners need to learn to format your dates right! Gonna give me a stroke.

'Murica.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Hey guys , I haven't updated this in a while for a variety of reasons :

1. Those who are familiar with the uni timetable know that it is assignment deadline in two weeks so i've had no time to dedicate myself to daygaming

2. I seem to be suffering a return of approach anxiety , which is weird , as I went as far as approaching and being rejected by a girl in my uni tutorials .
I thought that if i could do that i would be immune to it however i've had many opportunities where I just can't seem to open . Something to work on .
However I have been working out , jogging daily and reading " The Rational Male " .

10/12/2014

Approach #9
1 Approach = Disqualified myself
Walking home from shopping I see a women in front of me who's on her way home , approach anxiety is creeping in , but I'm mad at myself for having let so many oppertunities go these last few days that I approach anyway .

I open with a question on her coat . She turns around and lo and behold she appears to be a middle aged women on the wrong side of her 40s .

I thank her on her answer to my question and abort . Instantly .

12/12/2014

Approach #10
1 Approach = 1 Number Close
Okay so I'm early to an interview for a student job , as I ring the doorbell to enter the building , a young girl opens the door on her way out .

AA is creeping in , and on top of that i'm in " interview mode " but i think " fuck it " and open her by asking if she came for an interview for the same company .

I ask her a couple questions on her interview , and turns out she's a chatterbox . I barely have enough space to spit game as she's basically gives me her entire life story .

She's also giving me major IOI ( constantly touching her hair , giving me that " look " ) .

Anyway I run GALNUC , but to be honest my conversation is pretty boring and lifeless , and she ends up number closing me .

So yeah , a number close but to be honest this one was due to my looks not the mediocre game I tried to run on her .

Will whatsapp her tomorrow and keep you guys updated .

Lead Update

Whatsapp Convo with #10
M - lil durk - this ain't what you want *thumb up emoticon* , that's the joint i was looking for , what's up doe F ?

F - What's up

F - And let me listen to it now

M - mad tired just finished my work out

F - Oh right wyu2 tonight

M - friends party up in ***** , gonna slide through and blaze some lye , you ?

F - Lye ?

F - I'm in bed high as f***

M - w**d . word ? hope your not smoking reggie lol

F - Reggie was that

M - cheap lye that messes up your high , you hide your cards well , you don't look like a smoker

F - I'm a big smoker

M - *Okay emoticon* let's blaze together next week

F - Radio Silence

Well another lead gone cold ! [Image: dodgy.gif]

As soon as these assignements are over i'll be hitting the streets once more to number farm but tbh it's getting discouraging .

15/12/2014
Approach #11 No Number .

Saw a nice ass , chased her down . Opened her asking about her bag , she turned around : she was ugly . Disengaged .

17/12/2014
Okay today I sensed I made a some major progress in my game . To give you some context . I started a new part time job working in a retail store that had just opened .

To celebrate the opening , many activities and services were organised including free catering and hostesses.

Around 7-8 hostesses were in my store and they were BAD. I saw this as an opportunity to practice my game . However I also had to be careful as it was my first day at my new job I couldn't be caught by managers .

Approach #12

Saw waitress number one coming down the aisle , approached asking if she was new to the store . Started rambling and then I spotted a manager through my peripheral so I kept it moving .

Approach Number #13

During the evening I spotted another opportunity to approach , used the same approach about if she was new to the store . Rambled .
She didn't ask a personal question but she said I looked like a singer . I ran GALN , it was going well but again manager in the vicinity so I had to bounce .

Approach #12 Continued

Okay here is where I made a major breakthrough . I spotted her coming down an aisle and she reopened me . Since I had already rambled I started straight with GALNUC . ( I modified it a bit and asked if she was half-french )

I'm cracking jokes and vibing well but here's where I messed up :

F - I'm a singer
M - Word ? I've been looking for one ( I really am )

However she thought I was joking and laughed . At this point I crossed my arms and assumed a judgmental pose and said " Sing for me " . She said " No . " This made for an awkward pause and I had to try and salvage the approach . I should have lightly negged her and said something like " yeah you don't really look like the singer type " or something . Anyway here's the rest of the convo :

M - No i'm dead serious , I rap and i've been looking for a singer
F - Anything you can send me ?
M - Well yeah , let me grab your email and send you some stuff if you think it's good maybe we'll do a duo .

First of all i'm validating myself to her , and secondly i'm not even spitting game anymore . Anyway if I had my phone on me I probably could have number closed but I didn't . So she said " yeah well how are you going to write it down " but with some sort of weird smile so I told her .

" Yeah well if I see a spare piece of paper down i'll write it down "

I did see I piece of paper but I didn't reengage her simply because i didn't like the way she told me " well how are you going to write it down " , and it would have looked like I was chasing her down .

I lost a number , but gained valuable experience .

Approach 13# Continued

So I as I was introducing myself in french to someone very important in the company . #13 happened to be in the area and attempted to reopen me saying " oooh so your french ? "

I ignored her for two reasons :

- I was networking with someone important and I wasn't going to reward her rude interruption with attention .

- I considered ignoring her as a neg : that would keep her ego in check when i'd reopen her later on in the evening . However I didn't get to reopen her as my manager came by and gave me tasks which made opening or reopening unfeasible .

Even though I left the evening with no numbers , I had moments where I spat some every good game . Bearing in mind these hostesses were extremely attractive , had I been in the same situation two months ago I very much doubt that I would have had the balls to approach at all .

Summarry Of The Foundations Of My Game

I'm a natural introvert and it's very difficult for me to "gain control" in social settings however after making a lot of effort I'm beginning to see the foundations of my game which i'll lay out here for anyone who may be reading :

- I talk and joke with everyone . Seriously . I talk with people as much as I can . I listen more closely and log important information for use later . I bite a lot more on baits that people give to me , and I'm constantly thinking about something witty to say

- I break the touch barrier with everyone . This is very important .
With guys , i'll pat them on the back or touch their arm whenever a joke is made or something . I also engage in pounds and high fives more often then I used to .

With girls , i'll frequently grab their hands and touch their arms , place my hand on their waist etc . I only do this in a natural way .

- Whenever somebody makes a joke at my expense . I'd never be witty enough to think of a good retort within a reasonable time . Nowadays whenever someone comes for me I just agree and amplify sarcastically . Even if it annoys me that someone has the audacity to test me I never take them seriously anymore .

I agree and amplify or roll my eyes sarcastically . There are still times when even this is not enough though .

- When gaming I constantly shift between negging and complimenting . I'm still working on this though . Sometimes I conjure up negs that are very scathing but I choose not to fire them as I don't want to scare the cat .

However the rare times when I do fire those " super-negs " they're generally met positively ( Girls laughing , calling me an asshole and hitting my arm )

I need to build up my " I don't give a fuck about hurting your feelings " attitude in order to fire these super-negs more constantly though .

My text game needs some work , and I've yet to do my first direct approach . Those are things to work on .

I'm interested in starting a thread like this man top notch stuff. I resonated with the "natural introvert" characteristic and not being able to come up with quick comebacks. Are you in the UK ?

Cold I PM'd you .

27/12/2014

Approach #15.
I did my first phone call interruption approach today . Before this I had usually always avoided these as I didn't want to be " rude" , but as I specified in my last post , I'm working more and more on increasing my IDGAF attitude so here we go :

Saw this lizard walking up the stair whilst I was coming down towards the tram station .

Opened her asking if she knew the tram I'd need to get to get to XYZ.
After a couple seconds going back and forth on my journey I switched to GALNUC.

- By the way are you half german ?

- She laughs and speaks to her friend still on the phone " Now he's telling me im half german "

- Well yeah , I'm from france and i see your type of face all the time , you've got german cheeks . ( I say this whilst touching my cheek and with a smirk )

At this point she does something weird . She turns her back on me and starts laughing . I've never had this happen before in an approach so I just stood there wondering what the hell she was doing .

Then her body language kinda closed in on itself and she said " well anyway.. " whilst walking away from me .

I looked her in the eye and said " catch you later " with a smirk . Showing her that I was unaffected by whatever the hell she was doing .

All in all , no number . But I do seem to be gaining confidence and seem to be maneuvering in a slicker way whilst approaching these lizards .

I think opening a girl on her phone is fine as long as she ends the phone conversation in order to concentrate on you. Also, you can't go into something like GALNUC unless she has shown some interest in you. She was on the phone the whole time. Did she ever ask you any personal questions? If she showed interest in you, she would have told her friend she would call them back and ended the call.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

I understand that a personal question is a necessary prerequisite for a switch into GALNUC however during my early days I described an approach where I was receiving multiple IOIs, however due to inexperience I ran out of gas during my ramble and ended the conversation prematurely as no personal question had been asked on her part .

I disqualified myself as I was trying to follow Roosh's daygame approach to the letter . Whilst walking away from an approach that I knew I could have easily number closed , I promised myself I wouldn't let it happen again .

Nowadays whenever I run out of gas during a ramble I switch to GALNUC immediately , regardless of whether a personal question has been asked or not .

It's an ingenious cold read that often opens them up to talk about their origins , which offers an easy trampoline into the subject of travelling where I can offer some decent DHVs .

I agree on your opinion on phone approaches , ending the call is a definite sign of major interest . I'm going to experiment more with phone approaches in the future .

Switching to GALNUC as a hail Mary strategy is not a bad one. It's certainly worth the try. Literally the worst thing that can happen is what you depicted above that she laughs at you and walks away.

Follow me on Twitter

28/12/2014

Approach #16

Approached from slightly behind her , said excuse me a couple times . She didn't react but I know she heard me. I let it go

Approach #17

This one was my fault , I was going to a bar with some co-workers after work , I saw this girl as I was walking in and thought I had received an IOI , so I walked towards the entrance until I was just behind her and I said " Nice coat "

- Thanks

- Where'd you get it from ?

At this point it was awkward because I was behind her , but she hadn't shifted her body so I was basically talking to her back .

- She mumbled something I couldn't hear so I asked her to repeat herself

At that point she still refused to face me so I ejected .

Moral of the story : Always approach from the front if possible !

In direct approach, Krauser makes it a point to literally step in her path & throw up your hand to signal her to stop. Don't come from behind or from the side. Stop her dead in her path.

Keep up the good work.

Follow me on Twitter

05/01/2014

For the sake of the approach thread , I have not included warm up approaches where I merely asked a question or made a comment without any intention of running game . For instance I had a 10 minute conversation with a middle aged old lady from a body building store about Whey Protein . I was able to make her laugh numerous times during this conversation with my new found sharper tongue which is a direct result of me approaching customers at work. However I'll avoid detailing these warm up sets here.

Approach #18
I was in a retail store on the elevator and a girl was just behind me .
As I reach the top I step off , look behind me and deliver the opener :

- Hey I'm looking for a bomber jacket

- Yeah I don't work here sorry

- Yeah I know , it's just i've been in the area since this morning and I can't seem to find one anywhere

- Have you tried *****

- Yeah they actually have the one that I'm looking for , it's just im shopping around trying to see If i can find a better price

- Yeah I'm not really a fashion person

- Are you joking you got on a trench coat, leather trousers and the 90's style cap ( I make a funny skeptical face whilst saying this )

(She laughs)

At this point I ask her what her accent is , turns out she's from uganda and went to boarding school in Sweden . I'm swimming in bait . We talk about our origins , our different experiences of boarding school .

The conversation is flowing so nice I actually have to remind myself to tease her every minute or so .

Eventually I feel like i've reached the point of diminishing returns on the convo length time . I close by saying " hey let me grab your number , we should hang out you seem cool . "

Number Closed .

Approach #19
Okay this approach was I direct result of one of my warming up sets . I had asked this lizard for a place where I could be bomber jackets earlier in the day . I ran into her again an hour later . She seemed to be waiting on the side of the road . She recognized me and I reopened :

- Hey are you waiting for someone ?

- Yeah I'm waiting for my mum to pick me up did you find what you were looking for ?

- Not really , I've went into xyz and I just coudn't find one what about you , how was the primark shopping (She was holding a primark bag)

- I was all over ***** too and all I got was these socks

- you went all over town just to get some socks , I hope the're some special socks (teasing her)

She laughs , and I switch to GALNUC

- By the was are you half german ?

- No im indian

- Oh okay because I'm from france and I used to go to germany a lot for my art project so I used to be in contact with a lot of german people , you've got german cheeks ( As I say this , I laugh and touch her arm . I make it seem like an observation but also a joke at the same time .)

- She Laughs

- How old are you ?

- I'm 19 how old are you ? ( she hesitated when she said 19 so I probably thing she was 18 )

- I'm 44

- She laugh again

We play the age guessing game until she guesses correctly .

- So do you live around here , where are the livest places in this town ..

( At this point i'm going through my usual routine about how i'm from paris and i'm used to going to massive parties , and sophisticated clubs I'm "new" to london and I'm looking for similar things here ... )

She finally bites on bait and asks me a question about Paris ..

At this point her mother pulls up and she tells me that her mothers is here she has to go .

I try to number close by saying " hey can I grab your number so we can hang out, you seem cool ! "

She refuses and says " no , sorry . Bye "

By the time I can think of a reasonable retort , she's already in the car .

Number close denied

Approach #20

Okay I had this written out in detail but my computer decided to be a dick and corrupt the file so i'll write a summarized version here .

- Opened her on her fur coat
- Rambled about fur coats
- Switched to GALNUC
- She talked about her origins and I gave her a funny routine on my origins

- She asked for my facebook and insta

- Wasn't going to be relegated to social media orbiter status so easily so I wrote my facebook and ALSO my number whilst saying " I'm also going to give you my number because you seem cool and we should hang out "

- After this I went through another funny routine/DHV for good measure .

- After about 8 minutes I ended the approach by saying " you should text me , you seem cool we should hang out "

Advice to Newbies from a fellow Newbie .

For the past month I had numerous uni work to accomplish so I was unable to dedicate myself days to daygaming . As I was working in part time in a retail store , I used my position as an opportunity to hone my social skills by approaching as many customers as I can . I have felt a direct improvement on my ability to tell jokes and to ramble. It is now not uncommon for me to be talking to customers for long periods of time over all sorts of subjects. This skill has transferred over to my game .

I encourage any newbie to just talk to as many people as you can . If you see something amusing , make a humorous comment on it to a stranger . Use any opportunity you have to sharpen your social tongue .

The other day I had a 15 minute conversation with an old lady on the tram. She sat down next to me huffing and puffing . I looked at her with a smirk and said " you look like you've just ran a race " . We ended up having a very interesting conversation .

If tomorrow a pretty girl sits next to me in a similar situation . My mind is already socially lubricated. I can open her with a funny observation instantly . And best of all , I can make it seem natural and effortless as I make these types of remarks all the time .

Quote: (01-05-2015 01:29 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

Advice to Newbies from a fellow Newbie .

For the past month I had numerous uni work to accomplish so I was unable to dedicate myself days to daygaming . As I was working in part time in a retail store , I used my position as an opportunity to hone my social skills by approaching as many customers as I can . I have felt a direct improvement on my ability to tell jokes and to ramble. It is now not uncommon for me to be talking to customers for long periods of time over all sorts of subjects. This skill has transferred over to my game .

I encourage any newbie to just talk to as many people as you can . If you see something amusing , make a humorous comment on it to a stranger . Use any opportunity you have to sharpen your social tongue .

The other day I had a 15 minute conversation with an old lady on the tram. She sat down next to me huffing and puffing . I looked at her with a smirk and said " you look like you've just ran a race " . We ended up having a very interesting conversation .

If tomorrow a pretty girl sits next to me in a similar situation . My mind is already socially lubricated. I can open her with a funny observation instantly . And best of all , I can make it seem natural and effortless as I make these types of remarks all the time .

Ha, yeah, I've find myself doing the ramble thing more. Like with the pharmacist today I was going on about how I like one product better than another, and asking her what version she prefers and so on...