rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a Woman Behaves Badly???

These days it's totally normal for women to test your boundaries, think the world revolves around them, and generally behave badly. But how do we react properly to bad behavior?

Over the years I have tried many methods of dealing with this sort of nonsensical behavior and have come full circle in my belief system. Here is the short version of my learning process and the shitty advice I took from ignorant people.

"Ignore her"from Father
My father once told me when I was getting beat up in school to punch my attacker as hard as possible on the end of the nose. It reiterated that it must be hard and fast but also that one punch would not be enough to keep them away forever. I would have to follow up as quickly as possible with other punches to show that I would defend myself from anyone that tried to harm me. Later, when a girl was picking on me he said "Ignore her. No matter what she says just keep your mouth shut." and it turned out to be good advice because she was the first girl to ever kiss me. It seemed to drive her crazy that her shit didn't bother me.

"Throw dirt at her" from Patrick
This one has little long term affect. You can say it was funny as much as you like and it may even work for a few minutes but as soon as your feminist kindergarten teacher comes to the rescue you are surly going to time out.

"Try and talk to her about it" from Woman
This one obviously came from a woman. Talking to a woman is mostly like talking to a brick wall. Even if they want to stop doing whatever it is that is wrong, no amount of talking is going to make them change their behavior.

Improve yourself and ignore/ punish bad behavior by Men Like You
This one is close to my father's advice but these days it's not only enough to simply ignore but to never reward bad behavior. Learning Game taught me a lot but also reinforced some old beliefs: The less you cater to bullshit the less they try and get away with.

Finding a balance is what I am doing now, and challenging myself in other areas of life other than attracting women seems to make some of their bullshit easier to brush off.

What do you do when a woman behaves badly?

Laugh at her.

Then Spank her.

"Next."

HSLD

HSLD

It really depends on your relationship with them. What's important is that you hold your frame and not negotiate about where the boundary is, simply state that it is there.

If you're not involved with a woman yet then you can either ignore it or walk away depending on if the violation is enough to cause you not to ever want to get involved.

If you are involved then either ignore or tease her about it depending on the situation. Walking away can end the relationship though so use it sparingly if you still want to continue having her in your life. Women fear being abandoned and see it as the ultimate betrayal - if you walk away too often they will hold it against you. They'll use it as a justification to either leave you or cheat on you.

IGNORE THEM, THEY WILL COME BACK BEGGING!

There's no blanket answer. It depends on what they are doing, the circumstances surrounding it and what you want to accomplish.

http://manhood101.com/principles_101.pdf.

This book addresses that specific issue in depth. I really recommend it.

Quote: (12-01-2014 05:54 AM)XXL Wrote:  

http://manhood101.com/principles_101.pdf.

The link doesn't work.

[quote='Ensam' pid='893461' dateline='1417392885']
It really depends on your relationship with them. What's important is that you hold your frame and not negotiate about where the boundary is, simply state that it is there.

If you're not involved with a woman yet then you can either ignore it or walk away depending on if the violation is enough to cause you not to ever want to get involved.

If you are involved then either ignore or tease her about it depending on the situation. Walking away can end the relationship though so use it sparingly if you still want to continue having her in your life. Women fear being abandoned and see it as the ultimate betrayal - if you walk away too often they will hold it against you. They'll use it as a justification to either leave you or cheat on you.
[/quote

All true. Good response. I usually don't walk away and mostly drag things out until it ends badly. I feel like I have some sort of responsibility to make things work out.

Call her out on it and punish her as much as you can but the punishment should fit the crime.

Quote: (12-01-2014 08:02 AM)Natural Nomad Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2014 05:54 AM)XXL Wrote:  

http://manhood101.com/principles_101.pdf

The link doesn't work.

Fixed...full stop at the end of the link causing it to break