rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Educated observations

Educated observations

So I went to a BBQ today for my nieces birthday, she is 2 and although I was not going to go, the family has hardly seen me for months so i decided to rock up.

Sisters friends wall to wall, with their beta husbands...k so many betas, with rug rats everywhere. I could not help but feel sick at the sight of so many men beaten into submission by their now rather over weight wives.

I know a lot of these females, I know how many cocks they road back in the day and know they did not get off the carousel until they it their 40's ... every single one of them. Most of these women used to have nice bodies but once they got a ring on their fingers and popped a kid or two out they let themselves go, my sister included because they already have what they wanted in life ( house, beta provider, kids) so there is no need to make an effort for them anymore. One or two of the guys there appeared to perhaps have once been alphas themselves but no longer, as they had submitted to the wants and whims of the women they married.

I had to leave after two hours or I would have started spitting redpill rhetoric.

It made me feel sad in some ways because i cant help but see the world for what is now, but at the same time it made me feel happy because i am free of all the other bullshit so many of us fall victim to.

I turn 40 this week but still easily pass for early to mid 30's, no gut, make 6 figures with my eyes closed and live in a very attractive pad. Life is good the way it is, and i see no reason to change it.

Thank you all for helping me open my eyes, I can see clearly now.