rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ill-conceived Trip To Brazil

tl;dr Should I go to Brazil to meet this chick I know, and what are good contingency plans if shit goes wrong?

Gonna try to keep this short; I met this chick over the summer who was in my area from Brazil. She's an easy 9 with all the assets in all the right places. She spoke little English but was here to go to university in my area. She was staying with her extended family up here. I should also take a moment to mention that she was 17 (16 is legal age of consent where I am).

Anyway, I met her at a party and swiftly descended for the kill. Things seemed to go well, she teased me with a kiss when she left and I grabbed her number. Over the next month or so I would bring her out at night to weird and interesting places (usually with some element of danger. Ya know, for the mood) and we would end up back at my place, usually sit in front of a fire and sip cocktails. She claimed I was her first only "friend" in America that wasn't originally from Brazil.

She was cool me touching her legs, and teasing her waistline, etc but she swiftly rebuked me every time I tried to escalate. She fell asleep in my arms afew times and blah blah she was comfortable with me. Now, my intentions couldn't have been hard to guess at due to my aggression, and she made some comments about not wanting to fuck the first American she met so soon. The only reason I didn't immediately drop her there was because of how young she was and I thought it could be worked, I also had my summer prospects so it wasn't terribly frustrating.

To the meat of the matter: one day she up and disappears and I discover over a month later she went back to Brazil. So much for studying in America. She wants me to come down to see her in April (a month after her 18th birthday) and my dilemma is whether or not I should even bother. She lives in Santa Catarina and I would love to go to Brazil, but I'm no where near dumb or thirsty enough to make that sort of trip for a single woman.

Were I to go down there, is this State worth exploring? It's somewhat far afeild from Rio, and I don't speak Portuguese. What would make the trip more woth it? Anyone have any experience with this kinda bullshit?

I didn't read your entire post but it sounds like you never banged her. So the answer is NO. Don't ever travel for a bitch when you have never banged her, especially when it involves a trip to another country as far away as Brazil.

Don't go alone. That's all.

If you have a wingman, you'll have a blast regardless of this girl's thing. Being based in Rio and then heading to Santa Catarina is a sensible move. You'll find LOADS of hot girls just like this one (the State has this feature: the girls are all lookalike) and there are good beaches, food, surfing... I vote "go".

Son, don't do it. This will lower your value tremendously in her eyes and will not bring you the bang which you desire. I understand, there is a high temptation for 17 year old pussy, however, travel to Brazil won't help you to fulfill your desire for it.

If you like the Brazilian type of girl, work on your Portuguese and plan a trip to Brazil next year. Not for her, for yourself. Do not even play with the thought of meeting her.

As soon as you hit the ground, you will realize how silly the idea was to travel to Brazil for one girl.

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

I'm going against the grain and say: go for it!! Even if you don't get the bang you are still in fucking BRAZIL!! The biggest regrets people have in their lives are almost always things they didn't do!
This might be your chance to get out and see the world.
I agree with the others on one point though: be well prepared and have a "contingency plan" in case something goes wrong.
And remember: you only live once! Have fun & good luck!

NO. Get started On Portuguese. Get it down rock solid. Research the necessities & plan accordingly. It's no fun being a blind fool stumbling your way around on alien territory. Reduce those chances. Then go on your terms.
Not specifically to see her. She should be an appetizer bonus (no loss if you didn't tag her but thankful that she was the catalyst for getting started) to what else Brazil has to offer.

I'd say GO, because Brazil is a place you're gonna have a lot of fun at. When you plan your trip, assume she'll flake on you and DON'T make any commitments regarding your travel plans. Just do a fun trip for yourself and take her as a bonus, if things work out. The fact that she left without even letting you know -I mean you guys hung out quite a bit- shows that's she's not really commited nor reliable- then again, which 17yo is, especially which is a latina?!

Where in Santa Catarina? Definitely don't spend your vacation in some shit town like Lages or Chapeco.

I wouldn't worry about "lowering you value" or "supplicating" to her. She's a 17 year old Brazilian, not a 30 year old American. A lot of game concepts that apply in the US don't apply here.

Game here is: "I think you're very pretty, what's your name?"

Agree with those that say don't book a trip only for this girl.

What I would do:

- Plan it for July and not April because she will be on break from school
- Invite her to meet you at some beachy / resort type town in the Northeast for a week (Santa Catarina sucks in July, she probably lives at home with her parents which you want to avoid, no way to confuse your intentions if you're meeting her at a vacation spot)
- Have a flexible plan B for beyond that week (Rio, SP, travel around NE)
- Learn as much Portuguese as you can: 1 hour a day of Rosetta Stone + Pimsleur for your commute + Duo Lingo app on your phone when you're dicking around + 2 hours conversation per week)

I say go under the following conditions:

You are mentally prepared that it won't work out with this girl: either she will flake or you won't get the bang

You have an interest in going to Brazil and you would go anyway

Do not indicate to her that she is the sole reason for the trip

You plan to Game other girls while you are there

Brazil is one of my favorite countries. Some of my best travel experiences have been from there.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I think I'll have to start learning some Portuguese and plan a trip for Rio around July. I'll shoot her an invite to come meet me when I get down there. I'll make sure to hit some of the places outlined in the many datasheets on here. Won't have much trouble replacing her if she decides to flake.

You're fighting an uphill battle to try and bang her in her home territory, where she is going to be surrounded by her family and her social circle. It's not impossible to pull off, but it is far from a sure thing for some of the reasons that others mentioned above.

Go for it anyway, because it's Brazil and you'll learn a lot in the process. Just go without the expectation that anything is going to happen with her.

As most posters have said, don't make a trip solely for her, if she wants to friendzone you or not give the bang, she doesn't care if you traveled 10,000 km to see her, she just doesn't want to. Girls are like that. However learn some Portuguese / game and go for other girls. Take her as a bonus if you get the bang.

I second what a lot of others already stated about not going solely for her. You also have to be mentally prepared to face the fact you traveled to another country possibly alone. Maybe find a wingman to go or hit up some couch surfers so they can show you around when you arrive. One thing i realized is the fantasy of going to a foreign country leaves you like [Image: banana.gif] until you actually arrive and leave the airport and is like this [Image: confused.gif]. Plan plan plan ahead so you have a plethora of options by the time you arrive.