rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

needy Aussie breaks up with gf by text

strikes me as kinda beta-ish. obsessing over her Facebook status and not spending enough time with him? those are womanly complaints. he has a point about the swearing. like tats, I find that a huge turnoff.

[Image: 2347997D00000578-0-image-15_1416350969612.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ating.html

He wanted to go to a wedding with her? Uh...
No words.

Also major LOL at "upwards of 3".

[Image: leave-britney-alone-02.jpg]

Came to mind.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

All you need is game, Aussie, game is all you need.

"You are rude to my cat."

ahahahahaha. This guy's a faggot but I thought this was hysterical.

Sounds like he should put a zero after that 30

Assertive faggotty. Points awarded for originality.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

"You are rude to my cat"

Bitch was dissing mittens?
Next.

3? This Aussie dating a nun?

He's right about the swearing

I think you're all a little too harsh on this guy.

Just because some girl posts it on Facebook or gets it on some newsfeed during a slow week doesn't mean it's "beta".

Let's examine each reason:

1) If a girl won't admit to people in public that she's dating you, either she is not your girlfriend or she is fucking other guys.
2) I see this point as him contending the act of making plans without including him in any capacity. He could have just as easily made this point about any social function. it's not the social function that is the point of contention - it is the fact that she goes without him, as is proper and normal for girlfriends to do. If he were in a proper relationship, he'd probably complain about all the social functions this girl wants to drag him to, no?
3) This point is funny. But why date someone who dislikes your cat?
4) If he's not her priority, someone else is. And she's probably fucking whoever it is.
5) Most men dislike women who swear like a sailor. This is a perfectly valid reason.
6) If she won't come clean about her number, most likely she's a slut anyway. Which brings us back to - why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Why date a slut when it probably won't last long anyway?

I think this guy has perfectly valid reasons to break up with the girl and his only mistake is telling her why it's over instead of just silently walking away.

G