rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would this work? (Satrical suggestion to avoid false criminal accusations)

Please note the following post is beyond acceptable levels of tl;dr.

Alright so I'm a twenty two year old dude, and after recently reading about the Matt Taylor shirt controversy, which I thought was otter feminist bullshit, I looked into feminism some more. Eventually I discovered how feminists advocate making all accused "rapists" automatically guilty by default. Not only did I learn that, but that the system was already implemented in numerous colleges across the country, although I have my doubts this will ever actually pass as a law.

However if it does I have figured out a way to basically, always have an alibi for any false accusation. Always be proven innocent of a false rape/sexual assault charge, and probably look like a creep while doing it, but apparently this is what the government and feminists want, so be it. I've always had a irrational fear of being accused of a crime I didn't commit and now I have a defense system.

Now let me say when I first formulated this system it was something I joked about in my head. As I had assumed I would never have to do it. Upon perusing the internet some more it seems as though it is likely that some states(certainly not all) may elect to change their policy's to better reflect "affirmative consent." Now some states have already correctly deemed that making a defendant guilty until proven innocent is a violation of the Constitution and the bill of rights, but wow the fact that some people think this is a good idea is crazy. This will make non feminist chick and most men riot as soon as they realize what this is and does. Men won't want to hook up anymore and these bills will be demonized, however in the mean time I have cooked up an interesting plan to avoid getting into trouble if you are ever accused of any crime you didn't commit, regardless of whether or not this bill passes.

My System:

Purchase the following products or something similar:

1. Two LED Calendar Clocks $180
http://www.amazon.com/Ivation-Oversized-...ndar+clock

2. RAID Data Storage(24 TB+) $2,150+
http://www.amazon.com/BUFFALO-TeraStatio...ords=32+tb

3. One indoor security camera with night vision and 720-1080p quality.
http://www.amazon.com/Univivi-U611W-Mega...ity+camera
http://www.amazon.com/Dahua-Megapixel-In...amera+720p

Alright so encase you couldn't infer what this does, it's basically a means of providing concrete evidence that you're not a criminal(given that you're not a criminal.) This thing could run all day everyday other than when you need to disconnect it, or interrupt the stream to perhaps clean the camera or compress the video down so it doesn't use up too much space. You would effectively need to make sure you always hold onto all of your recording footage to show that this thing has been running consecutively for months, or even years, and that the led time calender always has the correct date and time. One way of doing this is to make sure to have people over sometimes and show them the calender and shit, they shouldn't comment on it saying the date and time is wrong. This establishes the date and time is correct, and there's many other ways, but mostly all you need to do is leave the camera running as much as possible, and I would consider buying a backup camera as well.

This is helpful if you stay at home often and are ever accused of a crime, now "I was watching Netflix at home" normally doesn't work because no one can verify it, however if you then present them with a years worth of security footage(back ups) to show them you were there, suddenly you're proven innocent.

You effectively don't want the camera to be running off of a network online. You don't want anyone other than yourself to have access to said computer. This is a offline database of constant 24 hour surveillance of the interior of your house that only you have access to, like a nanny cam on steroids. Obviously this is going to use up space so in order to determine how you want to compress it down,and how much money you're willing to spend on space see the pdf down below. Seagate did a report on how much space is enough, depending on fps, quality, and the recording variable.

Also I cannot stress this enough...the camera must record audio as well for this system to work. If you're into BDSM and need a safeword the audio can show what was and wasn't said, what was and wasn't consensual, etc. I'm not sure how bdsm works with affirmative consent however I'm sure it won't matter, you'll have video/audio proof that everything was consensual and you followed through with the verbal agreement. This works with any sex act. Basically you could easily refer to your security footage and show what actually happened.

How do you do this with one camera?
Bring the camera into the bedroom with you, and mount it. Simple as that.

Major Flaws?

Yup, the chick is going to have to agree to your taping the entire thing, and you have to explain the LED calender clocks as well. Have fun with that one.

You could say that you have a phobia of false accusations, or that you record everything you do in your house for security reasons, like break ins, but it's probably best to be honest and say why you're really doing it. If a chick really digs you she won't mind you recording everything. I mean shit you could show her the computer is offline and that you won't release anything on the internet, because you'll also be in the video, etc, etc. Show her some compressed old footage and explain how even if someone, somehow manged to get a hold of the computer, they would have to know when we had sex to find the clip anyway. So technically you could say we're the only two people that could release the video online. Not that she will have the password. (DON'T LEAVE ANYONE ALONE IN THE ROOM WITH YOUR SURVEILLANCE COMPUTER)

I recommend putting the camera in your living room and leaving it there unless you're having sex, which is when you bring it into the bedroom, without disrupting the footage. The surveillance computer should be somewhere where no one will get at it. Either your bedroom or an extra bedroom that you can lock up. One LED calender clock goes in your bedroom, and the other goes in your living room, so you can always prove the date and time.

Every time you have sex backup your fucking files and hide them. If you're accused the police will seize your shit. It is illegal for them to withhold evidence(your security footage). So always backup your shit and keep your backup(maybe like a 1 TB external SSD with the past week on it or something) hidden, so your lawyer can get it later. Call me crazy but this couldn't possibly backfire.

The only other flaw I can possibly see is the fact that this makes you look like a creep unless you justify it by stating that you only use it to monitor break ins, and sexual activity to prove consent. Even then it sounds insane.

What's you take on this?

Good idea? Bad idea?

Would chicks think you're bat shit crazy?

IMO- This is the greatest system of all time.

Links -

http://www.seagate.com/files/staticfiles...202-us.pdf

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2011/09/21/...rape-case/

http://datechguyblog.com/2014/11/02/if-y...ght-to-be/

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/State...81052.html

You dont get laid much do you?

Suspicious first post

[Image: troll.gif]

Best troll month ever!

The party doesn't stop!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (11-22-2014 04:09 AM)Apocalypse Wrote:  

which I thought was otter feminist bullshit

[Image: egd7w.jpg]

But seriously, why a 24tb hard drive? You can do well enough one a 2TB, 24 is to record my whole life.

So you're proposing letting chicks know that they're being filmed and doing so in order to prevent false accusations? I'm sure letting them know if they're being filmed is enough of a deterrent.

Not to mention they make some other shit up such as saying it was in another place or you turned off the camera. It doesn't have to make sense the first time, they change their story.

Lastly, telling girls your filming to keep a record of consent or a phobia for it is ... Going to scare the cat.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

OP is on to something, but this wouldn't help in situations where you're using day game to hug close a hottie, and she cries rape.

We need a technological solution to allow you to record all of your interactions, all the time.

[Image: sgix7b.jpg]
Tell her they're designer shades. She won't suspect a thing!

nice first post?

If this is what the West, or US, has come to -that it's now a good idea to record every aspect of your private home life- then the ship has sailed and we're better off ditching the West entirely.

That said, in before the ban.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:55 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

But seriously, why a 24tb hard drive? You can do well enough one a 2TB, 24 is to record my whole life.

So you're proposing letting chicks know that they're being filmed and doing so in order to prevent false accusations? I'm sure letting them know if they're being filmed is enough of a deterrent.

Not to mention they make some other shit up such as saying it was in another place or you turned off the camera. It doesn't have to make sense the first time, they change their story.

Lastly, telling girls your filming to keep a record of consent or a phobia for it is ... Going to scare the cat.

Nah they can't say it was in another place brah. I have led calender clocks. Where were you on the night of the 4th?
On YouTube at home brah..see video.

Nah, you gotta let em know after the first few dates, this basically means you won't be having any one night stands, or you could just tell them you record everything in your house I guess....probably would be better to explain shit. Most chicks would be cool with it if they know it ain't going online...right?

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:50 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Best troll month ever!

The party doesn't stop!

I'm not a troll brah, this post was genuine.

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:12 AM)getdownonit Wrote:  

If this is what the West, or US, has come to -that it's now a good idea to record every aspect of your private home life- then the ship has sailed and we're better off ditching the West entirely.

It is a good idea imo. You can never get into trouble. Keep all your receipts, and always record everything in your house.

Side note- Why would I be banned? hmmm

Look at the seagate pdf...you're gonna need like 30 tb for a year.

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:42 AM)germanico Wrote:  

nope.

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:15 AM)Apocalypse Wrote:  

nope.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:21 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:15 AM)Apocalypse Wrote:  

nope.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Yup, just saw seagate was speaking on the number of days not hours. LOL

So more along the lines of 4 tb

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:14 AM)Apocalypse Wrote:  

It is a good idea imo. You can never get into trouble. Keep all your receipts, and always record everything in your house.

You can still get into trouble, whether for this or another crime. Imagine a lizard accuses you of drugging her prior to coming to your place. Then what? There are so many laws on the books that there's no way to follow them all.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:35 AM)getdownonit Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:14 AM)Apocalypse Wrote:  

You can still get into trouble, whether for this or another crime. Imagine a lizard accuses you of drugging her prior to coming to your place. Then what? There are so many laws on the books that there's no way to follow them all.

I would have video of her walking through my front door totally conscious and not drugged at all. That's an easy one imo....

It would be better to have one camera in the living room and another in the bedroom, running at the same time, and just say you record everything all the time for "safety reasons." And that the video won't be uploaded.

If she asks what safety reasons? You could respond with Break-ins, alibi, etc, etc. Lie and say someone you know was accused of "fill-in-the-blank-crime" and now you like to always have an alibi. She probably won't mind much, since plenty of people have home security systems now, and some have their own nanny cams, so it's not that out there.

How is this not the greatest fucking system of all time?

I found another flaw though....

You can only have sex in your bedroom or living room.

She invites you to her place, you bang her, she accuses you of rape... Boom! Your plan failed. She doesn't consent to you recording her, your plan failed. What a waste of time to even write such a long post about such a stupid idea, let alone executing that plan. If you are paranoid about false rape accusation, try one of those things:

1) Bang outside U.S and, if possible, outside Anglosphere. Bang girls who haven't heard of feminism and stare-rape. In places like Ukraine, if there is no physical evidence (like bruises on her, blood and shit) and a girl accuses you of rape, cops ask her ''What were you doing in his place?'' As in they don't believe that a girl goes to a stranger's apartment to hook up and ends up getting raped. The system, fortunately, sides with men here.

2) If #1 is not an option or you have a thing for Western girls, have as many texts and photos in your phone as possible both before and especially after sex. Take after-sex bed photos of you 2 smiling and posing in your underwear. Girls don't tend to cuddle with their rapists.

3) If #2 is not an option either and you banged a girl without collecting evidence, no matter what you do, do not disappear on her the next day. Take her to breakfast. Be seen in public together. Or text her within the next 24 hours. Ask her if she forgot anything in your place or vice versa. Or tell her you will make her cum next time. This will lower your market value, true, but it's better than having a Western girl in complete regret and disappointment for banging you. She might withdraw her consent retroactively [Image: biggrin.gif] But don't overdo it though. If you get too needy, she might also regret having banged such a loser. Act casual and warm. You 've got to be a fine acrobat.

4) All options fail and she files charges, don't say anything until your attorney arrives. Don't even try to reach her, otherwise she will convince herself that she is right and she really was raped, there is a good chance that a white knight might pick up the call and tell you to leave her alone [Image: biggrin.gif]

To sum up, here is a short story: A 19 year old Polish girl accused me of rape and told her boyfriend after I took her virginity from behind (he couldn't bang her in 2 years). He wanted to file charges but she refused. The only reason she accused me in the first place was to rid herself from her guilty conscience and the only reason she didn't go to police was my text to her about how much my dick hurt and her smiley face in response, the day after the ''rape''.

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:47 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

She invites you to her place, you bang her, she accuses you of rape... Boom! Your plan failed. She doesn't consent to you recording her, your plan failed. What a waste of time to even write such a long post about such a stupid idea, let alone executing that plan. If you are paranoid about false rape accusation, try one of those things:

1) Bang outside U.S and, if possible, outside Anglosphere. Bang girls who haven't heard of feminism and stare-rape. In places like Ukraine, if there is no physical evidence (like bruises on her, blood and shit) and a girl accuses you of rape, cops ask her ''What were you doing in his place?'' As in they don't believe that a girl goes to a stranger's apartment to hook up and ends up getting raped. The system, fortunately, sides with men here.

2) If #1 is not an option or you have a thing for Western girls, have as many texts and photos in your phone as possible both before and especially after sex. Take after-sex bed photos of you 2 smiling and posing in your underwear. Girls don't tend to cuddle with their rapists.

3) If #2 is not an option either and you banged a girl without collecting evidence, no matter what you do, do not disappear on her the next day. Take her to breakfast. Be seen in public together. Or text her within the next 24 hours. Ask her if she forgot anything in your place or vice versa. Or tell her you will make her cum next time. This will lower your market value, true, but it's better than having a Western girl in complete regret and disappointment for banging you. She might withdraw her consent retroactively [Image: biggrin.gif] But don't overdo it though. If you get too needy, she might also regret having banged such a loser. Act casual and warm. You 've got to be a fine acrobat.

4) All options fail and she files charges, don't say anything until your attorney arrives. Don't even try to reach her, otherwise she will convince herself that she is right and she really was raped, there is a good chance that a white knight might pick up the call and tell you to leave her alone [Image: biggrin.gif]

To sum up, here is a short story: A 19 year old Polish girl accused me of rape and told her boyfriend after I took her virginity from behind (he couldn't bang her in 2 years). He wanted to file charges but she refused. The only reason she accused me in the first place was to rid herself from her guilty conscience and the only reason she didn't go to police was my text to her about how much my dick hurt and her smiley face in response, the day after the ''rape''.

Great suggestions about the pictures, never though of that.

I still think it's a good idea though...plus you don't have to have sex at her place, just yours. I think most chick would be chill with that.

I think there's chicks that wouldn't mind security cameras.

Why don't you have "secret" cameras installed? This way you don't scare the cat and no one ever knows unless you need to present it to your lawyer for defense.

It's probably not such a bad crime to record the sex in your home so long as you don't post it or show it to others. Even if it were, the trouble you get into for secret taping would be a lot less than rape I'm sure.

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:55 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Why don't you have "secret" cameras installed? This way you don't scare the cat and no one ever knows unless you need to present it to your lawyer for defense.

It's probably not such a bad crime to record the sex in your home so long as you don't post it or show it to others. Even if it were, the trouble you get into for secret taping would be a lot less than rape I'm sure.

This is true but they cannot use it in your defense if the video or audio recording wasn't consented to or some shit. I read about it somewhere, that there's cases where the video/audio recording is illegal if it's in a place where people expect privacy. Bedroom=Privacy. So yeah I would have to let them know, but I don't see why it would be a big deal. After I show them how and why(Break-ins, alibi, etc) I record it they won't give a fuck I presume.

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:59 AM)Apocalypse Wrote:  

This is true but they cannot use it in your defense if the video or audio recording wasn't consented to or some shit. I read about it somewhere, that there's cases where the video/audio recording is illegal if it's in a place where people expect privacy. Bedroom=Privacy. So yeah I would have to let them know, but I don't see why it would be a big deal. After I show them how and why(Break-ins, alibi, etc) I record it they won't give a fuck I presume.

Wow! Really? I'm not surprised, women have gotten all domestic relation laws written and re-written to work in there favor. That sucks.

It's unlikely you're going to get a girl to consent to the taping.

Quote: (11-22-2014 07:02 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2014 06:59 AM)Apocalypse Wrote:  

Wow! Really? I'm not surprised, women have gotten all domestic relation laws written and re-written to work in there favor. That sucks.

It's unlikely you're going to get a girl to consent to the taping.

Yeah women have fucked the whole system up...I blame feminist cunts that don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to fair law policies. All their bullshit will be overwritten the second real men and women realize how fucked their ideologies are.

lmfao I'll let you know if one does.

Yeah this idea is fucking awesome.

I'll invite a chick over to my place I meet online, we'll chill and I'll put on American Psycho and Elfen Lied.

I'll profess my love of gore filled movies and video games.

Then proceed to notify them of the cameras filming their every move that run 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

So.....wanna see my bedroom?

[Image: v3ooz4.jpg]

Quote: (11-22-2014 08:26 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

[Image: v3ooz4.jpg]

I'm not trolling....except for the last post.

I genuinely believe this is a good idea, and I'm going to try this.